The Twisted Vent Here Thread!

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Iris
Dwarf Thief

Re: The Twisted Vent Here Thread!

Post by Iris » Thu 3rd Sep 2015

I get to continue with the programme!

Also, having to choose the top 4 modules was difficult because they were just so interesting. I'm immensely glad to find I am genuinely interested in these things. And to find that I'm excited do that research project. I'm on the right track and it's just a great start of the new year.
Image Image

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Thu 5th Nov 2015

I preformed the number perfectly today!! All in chest voice!! :awesome:
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Tue 5th Apr 2016

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!
!!!!
If this is not the universe telling me to go for it, I don't know what is
ImageImageImage

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sat 18th Jun 2016

This summer has been great so far.

-Much shopping
-I'm driving now
-Preformed another piece for another show
-Writing a musical score with one of my many band friends
-Bought new makeup the other day, loving this brow pomade shade
-Just ate Olive Garden to go in the comfort of my home
-Finally have the confidence to go swimming with my friends tomorrow

It's been good.

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Sun 19th Jun 2016

My last exam of college is in less than 24 hours! :awesome:
Found this old signature from FowlStar, thank you so much <3
An old image made by CaptainMiraKelp, thank you so much <3

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sat 2nd Jul 2016

Another good day at the mall with mom :awesome: :awesome:

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Thu 10th Nov 2016

I've been in Japan for over a week now! Although I'm very tired, it's amazing here. :awesome:
The family is so nice, the food is great, people are kind (even though I have no idea what they're saying 99% of the time), and just the general feeling of being here is just... soothing, somehow. I love it.
Found this old signature from FowlStar, thank you so much <3
An old image made by CaptainMiraKelp, thank you so much <3

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 24th Apr 2017

Mmmm, I'd forgotten how satisfying playing Widowmaker is. I may not be a headshot Hank, but I can be a bodyshot Bill and venom-mine Viktor.

Orisa's not too bad either, though I still prefer my little roster of guys. I'm starting to get a little fond of Ana as well.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Tue 1st Aug 2017

I can't believe I'm going to be buying my first car in like a week - omg.

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Mon 15th Jan 2018

I think this counts as a Twisted Vent...

Did something I shouldn't have, came across some things from another era. Virtual relics of a packrat.

I'm banking you won't read this...but at least there'll be some sort of record, like setting a message in a bottle in say a giant lake inside of a pond. You know the right person might find, even if you don't want them to.

Anyway...coming across those...things really brought memories back (a most dangerous thing). In case no one tells you enough, you're pretty great. Your talents and intellect are matched only by the beauty of your voice and hand and eyes. Not to mention your sharp wit.

I've been accused of being called a private person...and yeah I guess I am. I prefer the idea of being selective. Ish. Open and friendly enough, but only the foyer is open, the rest is reserved only for those worthy. You just happened to be good with a lockpick and appreciated the decor. What I'm attempting to ramble at (I think) is you're someone I'd share all my secrets (hah!) with, someone I could share anything with. Whether it be a story or a song, some trace of an idea....

I keep thinking of that line from Mumford song, Where Are You Now. The darkness can descend, We can relish all the pain / But I know that's what you love, 'cause you know I love the same.

I'm certain not as smart as you. Nor as smart as some of these people who pick up every literary clue in Harry Potter and deduced the ending. To me the line means even in times of darkness, no matter any burden bared, we can face it together.

Or it's just a bunch emos that like pain.

It stood out to me a bit. I know that's what you love, 'cause you know I love the same. Usually, that's the truth, I like to think we had a lot of common interests.

I wish we had gotten to share more than we did, there was still so much more that was meant on the journey.

Thank you for leaving me with the relics...though it's doubtful you'd approve.

Wow this is a little too Oprah-y. Tiny font all of this, Fill-In.

***(Message received. My Bottle must have been lost at sea, or deleted. Chin up, mate, the stars aren't closing their eyes.) ***

Found an artifact or two. A relic. Thank you for them, my Erde Engel.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Wed 28th Mar 2018

I learned the whole song in under an hour, recorded, edited both audio/visual and submitted it before the next hour was up, aHA.

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 22nd Apr 2018

I finally completed the Uncharted Challenge!!!! Or at least, technically, I beat the Nathan Drake games....I still have to beat Lost Legacy under Crushing mode....then it's very official.

And I posted a story here for the first time in ages! A real story, not some emo callout. \

.....well....'story' might be a bit strong. But it's suggestive of having a plot.

Ready Player One was great. I'd post this under the movies thread, but I think I'm the last person to have posted under there and we know how those mighty mods feel about double posters....and me in general :D

I'm not sure where to begin with Ready Player One, whether having the main character cruise about in a DeLorean - or one of his friends in a Firebird, or a 'Zemeckis Cube', or hearing Alan Silvestri score the Back to the Future theme, the Shining, or having it all directed by the God of Film aka Steven Spielberg....I think it had to be the music. Hearing even just a note gave me chills, sending me back in time more efficiently than any flux capacitor.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Mon 14th May 2018

I'm no longer in High School and I graduate next week! :awesome: :awesome:

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 3rd Jun 2018

I got the blasted trophy!!!! I'm still quite miffed Origins cheated me out of the Crocodile trophy (of course it would be xD), especially since I had to end up replaying what felt like half the game leveling myself back up and everything just to re-murder Berenike. Actually, no, you know what? For pulling my strings and making me go through that emotional bit with Shadya, I'm extremely miffed! Shadya was more painful a death than Khemu. Khemu you kind of know from the get-go, hey bad stuff happens. And...well....he kind of was whiny. Shadya was more likeable. So yeah, screw you, Ubisoft for a) cheating me of my trophy, b) not having a simple replay mission option like Black Flag, and c) PUTTING ME THROUGH THE MURDER OF NOT ONE BUT TWO POOR CHILDREN, ONE OF WHOM I LIKED.

(Who or whom? I never know how to use those properly.)

But yeah, woohoo, got my trophy. Two more to go then I'm platinum.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sun 10th Jun 2018

I have a job interview tomorrow and its for my vocal coach :awesome: yE hAW