Kitty's charries~

A place for FanGathering to gather their characters. Please read the rules before posting!
Forum rules
*THIS SECTION IS A WIP*
RULES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
---
1. There is a one topic per user rule
2. Keep it to one character pet post too
3. You may have one master post, to list all of your characters and link to their respective posts.
4. If you have multiple stories/worlds you may split up master character listings for each one
5. Keep all information posted/images safe for a pg-13 audience
Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Kitty's charries~

Post by Felina » Fri 26th Jul 2013

This one will be filled with my charries! :D The ones that I have in RP with nee-sama, some I made for my own stuffs and those that I will take when Sky and I start writing.
My currently main charries will be in first two posts, I'll decide later what to do with others...

Detective Conan RP charries:
Mia
Martina van Daan
Petar Vukačević
Katarina Vukačević
Tomislav Vukačević
Sonja Vukačević
Jamil Hakim
Miles Fowl
Janus Fowl
Ivana Bakran

Sweet Mysteries series' charries:
Anabella
Eric
Tanya
Mom
Dad (Davor)
Antun (Aka. OGA aka. TIA)

My and Sky's storie's charries:
will be filled later

Random charries that don't have a story yet:
Sam
Jack
Linse
Tamara
Edmund Karol Jonah Zielinski (Edmund Zielinski)

Possible webcomic/nover in the future:
Jane Beetlejuice
Abigail Beetlejuice
Mr. No-Face
Dragon Dude (aka D.D. or Deedee)
Last edited by Felina on Sat 14th Jun 2014, edited 9 times in total.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

Felina
LEP Commander

Re: Kitty's charries~

Mia

First name: Mia
Last name: unknown
Nicknames: Lera
Birthday: 29th of February
Family:
Mother (deceased)
Yannick (brother, deceased)
Gin (father)

Appearance: In the beginning, Mia had very long silver hair, which she later cut so now it's reaching only to her waist. Her eyes are bright green, and she is a a little short for her age.
In the beginning, she was wearing everything black, now she wears more different colors.
Personality: In the beginning, she was very closed person, because of all that happened to her. However, she was a very good actor, so she could hide that easily. Later, when she left the Black Organization, she started to act more or less normally. She also has a big crush on Heiji.
History: Mia was born in Paris. She left that place with her father and mother when some cops killed her brother and burned their house. Her mother died about a year later in München, so she and her father moved to Hamburg. There she started breakdancing with local street dancers and met Katarina and Tomislav. Her father decided to leave Europe because there were too many bad memories there, so they moved to Tokyo. Her father joined the criminal organisation (Black Organisation) under the codename Gin and soon got on a very high position in the organisation. She was trained for an assassin for a few years, until she met Heiji and managed to run away from the Organisation.

Other:
Most of animals dislike her very much. Exception is her cat Elli.
She is good in shooting with a gun.
She is vey good at Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
She honestly hates History, unless it's French history.
She fluently speaks four languages: French, English (her mother was English), German and Japanese.
She is still not too good in reading and writing Japanese.
She is a good breakdancer.
She was taught how to fight without weapons and is very good in that.
She is left-handed like her father, but right-eyed and when she is shooting, she holds her gun in her right hand.
Last edited by Felina on Wed 1st Jan 2014, edited 1 time in total.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Anabella

First name: Anabella
Nicknames: Pretty Ana(she made it herself), Ugly Anne
Age: 7 years, 6 months and 4 days (3 years in the introduction part)
Birthday: exact date not mentioned
Family:
Mom
Dad
Tanya (older sister)
Eric (older brother)
Antun (cousin)
Cousins (minor charries)

Appearance: She's only 7, so she's not very tall. She has short dark-brown(chocolate brown) hair and gray eyes.
Personality: Quite annoying child, and very curious. She is slightly hyperactive, and has a habit to check information she gets, especially if she gets them from her sister. However, she says some words wrongly (ex. discrete -> desiceert), usually because her sister taught her wrong. She loves Poirot, thinks that Hastings is an idiot, and is pretty much interested in all detective stuff. She was smart enough to find a person who stole her candy cane and all other candies she had.
History: When she was three, she had a habit to wake up at about 6am and went jumping on her parents to wake 'em up so they would answer her endless questions. Her personality didn't change much since then.

Other:
She is very intelligent.
She loves CSI, but thinks some parts of it are weird (immediately finding a tiny hair on the floor, wearing fancy gloves, using weird bags for evidence stuff, etc.)
She has a large box of all kinds of candies hidden under her bed.
She has a candy cane on the door of her room.
She hates her Cousins, especially Antun. Cousins have a habit of buying her very ugly hats, gloves and other clothes, so Antun is often making fun of her.

Made on Lunaii:
Anabella.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Felina on Thu 9th Jan 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Thu 2nd Jan 2014

Eric

First name: Eric
Nicknames: None
Birthday: exact date not mentioned
Family:
Mom
Dad
Tanya (younger sister)
Anabella (younger sister)
Antun (cousin)
Cousins (minor charries)

Appearance: He's 'thin like mom, red haired like dad and blue eyed like grandma'. If he's awake at some time earlier than 11am he looks sleepy and carries a cup of coffee.
Personality: Not much about his personality is known, since he isn't very important character. He would probably do something for Anabella, if she asked him to, but it's not very likely that he'll start a casual conversation with her just like that. It's not likely that he would stop a fight between his two younger sisters, because he thinks that if there's a problem, he should let people solve it and not get involved.
History: He was a very very good student in elementary and high school, but after he finished them, he didn't decide on which college will he go. Right now he doesn't study anything, doesn't have a job, almost every night he goes off somewhere and parties, and during the day he either sleeps or walks around the house with a cup of strong coffee.

Other:
He doesn't have any relationships (aka. girlfriend or boyfriend).
He's my favourite character from the stories.
He has a box with impressive amount of tools of all kinds in his room, including a caliper.
He likes to do stuff out of wood from time to time. Now he does it rarely, because he spends most of his day asleep, and most of his night partying and (possibly) being drunk.

Made on Lunaii:
Eric normal.png
Eric sleepy.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Sat 14th Jun 2014

Jane Beetlejuice

First name: Jane
Last name: Beetlejuice
Nicknames: None
Birthday: Unknown
Family:
Mom, Cruella Horrible-Beetlejuice
Dad, James Beetlejuice
Grandpa, Sir Beetlejuice (one and only, ladies and gentlemen!)
Older sister, Abigail Beetlejuice

Species: Witch
Appearance: She has a short light-colored hair, and is normally tall for her age. Her eyes are usually light but sometimes randomly turn dark. The change has nothing to do with her, it's totally random. She has a large amount of totally random clothes which she combines by simply taking the first thing that's in her reach and putting it on. One thing she ALWAYS wears is her scarf. She NEVER takes it off.
Personality: She's an ordinary witch-in-training, still learning how to be evil. The fact that she's mostly ready to help random people just because she feels like it is quite embarrassing for a future witch. She likes humor and sarcasm, but knows to think when she has to.
History: She's a descendant of a very famous (notorious) sorcerer family, however she barely has any magic gift at all. Add to it her almost complete lack of evilness, that's completely enough for her family to give up from her. They didn't make her leave their house, but they just don't really care too much for her.
Other: Scarf.

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Dragon Dude

First name: Dragon Dude
Last name: None
Nicknames: D.D. or Deedee if you want to annoy him :3
Family: ?

Species: Amphithere with a face
Appearance: Basically a snake body, with two wings there where he should have hands. No other limbs. The wings have only one wing finger, and aren't very big. He's quite easy so he mostly can't even land, but floats a few inches above the ground. He has a human face, with short darkish hair and an eternal smile.
Personality: Has a horrible sense of humor and can get annoyed, but not angry, quite easily. Basically a nice guy.
History: Meh, full of flying around
Other: Flap flap flap your wings~ :3

Image Image

Felina
LEP Commander

Mr. No-Face

First name: Mr.
Last name: No-Face
Nicknames: Buddy
Family: ?

Species: Mostly human. Great grandma was a famous shapeshifter.
Appearance: Completely faceless and hairless head. He doesn't even have eyes. Mostly wears a suit.
Personality: He acts like an absent-minded adult, slightly stammers and often forgets things, or isn't quite sure what's happening. He masks it well with acting completely neutral and serious.
History: Since his great grandma was a shapeshifter, you would expect him to be able to shapeshift, right? Well, wrong. He couldn't at all. He is also VERY sure that he had face a while ago, but he can't remember what happened to it. His theory is that it was stolen, and now he is searching the worlds to find the thief and get his face back. The second theory he has, which he rarely tells to anyone, is that his previous memories and personality were also stolen together with his face, and that people need faces just as reminders of who and what they are. Which means that he suffered a total memory loss and soon a replacement after someone took his face away. Or maybe he's just paranoid.
Other: It's still not entirely sure how the heck can he talk or eat without his mouth. Or hear without his ears. Or see without his eyes.

Image Image