Who Fancies an AF character, and why?

Anything about the Fowl books.
Jayjay
Troll

Who Fancies an AF character, and why?

Post by Jayjay » Sun 27th Mar 2011

Ok, so most of you probably know that I have a crush on Artemis Fowl, but I am quite certain that I'm not the only one. Even if it's not Arty, post your crushes here, and mods, if this is in the wrong place, do feel free to move it.

Rules:

#1. NEVER make fun of other people's crushes.
#2. DON'T post more than once in a row, because it's annoying, just edit what you wrote before if you forgot to say something.
#3. You DO NOT HAVE TO post why you have this crush, but you can if you want.
I am in Team Artemis!! Don't deny it!

Now, I would like to say, that I always click other people's dragon eggs, and I think it would be very kind of you to click mine.
ImageImageImageImage

CaptainMiraKelp
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Who Fancies an AF character, and why?

Post by CaptainMiraKelp » Sun 27th Mar 2011

Trouble, a little, he's so cute, and brave, but he was an a** in the latest book, that sorta peeved me off... :(
To solve a mystery, you sometimes need to take risks.

Opal's_Clone
LEP Recruit
Location: Killing Mark Hamill for ruining Star Wars with his terrible acting.

Post by Opal's_Clone » Tue 29th Mar 2011

Trouble and Arty(this includes Orion). And the reason is, mostly, that I'm crazy(though I prefer awesome).

Oh, and Holly. (KIDDING)
Last edited by Opal's_Clone on Fri 1st Apr 2011, edited 1 time in total.

Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls :wub:

Disliking Pikachu is either a felony, or it should be.

ArtyRocks
Troll

Post by ArtyRocks » Fri 1st Apr 2011

Well, my crush would have to be Artemis, he's smart, cunning, hot, and well i lov every little detail about him! I know Jayjay wont get THAT mad cause i am her alter-ego (she said it first, not me, but i do agree and its fun!!!lol) and we r really good friends now!!! :o :D :)

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tomb-stones where flowers should be:
And Priests in black gowns, were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars, my joys & desires.

-William Blake

Jayjay
Troll

Post by Jayjay » Mon 4th Apr 2011

ArtyRocks wrote:Well, my crush would have to be Artemis, he's smart, cunning, hot, and well i lov every little detail about him! I know Jayjay wont get THAT mad cause i am her alter-ego (she said it first, not me, but i do agree and its fun!!!lol) and we r really good friends now!!! :o :D :)
Well duh! You are my alter-ego.

By the way, I'm not sure if I already posted this, but my crush is Arty, for all the reasons my alter-ego stated, and more which are private... :wub:
I am in Team Artemis!! Don't deny it!

Now, I would like to say, that I always click other people's dragon eggs, and I think it would be very kind of you to click mine.
ImageImageImageImage

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Sat 9th Apr 2011

I kinda like Arty. I want to debate him. It won't cost me my sanity, I've already lost it. *eye twitches* Plus, he sounds kinda cute, in a scary way. Of course, If i was to meet him, I'd ask about Edward several times. If Arty didn't know what I ment by 'sparkly *coughcough STALKER coughcough* vampire who loves mortals', I'd probably hug him. Plus, I really want to meet Butler. And see faries.
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

ButlerXArtemis
Troll

Post by ButlerXArtemis » Thu 14th Apr 2011

I fancy both Butler and Artemis equally, and they both share the position of my number one favorite character.

BUT, if I had to choose one, I'd choose Butler, and for a some pretty shallow reasons. I like guys who are older than me and bigger than me. Not only is Artemis younger than me (though in my head I always picture him as 19 or older) it also mentions in The Atlantis Complex that he is 5'5". Which makes him about 3 inches shorter than me...
I’m thinking of buying a monkey. Then I think, “Why stop at one?” I don’t like being limited in that way. Therefore, I’m considering a platoon of monkeys. So that people will look at me and see how mellow and well-adjusted I am compared to these monkeys throwing faeces around.
- Robert Downey jr.

yunyun
Centaur Genius

Post by yunyun » Thu 7th Jul 2011

CaptainMiraKelp wrote:Trouble, a little, he's so cute, and brave, but he was an a** in the latest book, that sorta peeved me off... :(
same here :P

CaptainMiraKelp
LEPrecon Officer

Post by CaptainMiraKelp » Fri 8th Jul 2011

Hands off, he's MINE! XP
To solve a mystery, you sometimes need to take risks.

Aura
Mud-Man

Post by Aura » Sat 17th Mar 2012

I kinda like Holly, she's dedicated and never backs down. Plus she's kind and cares about the people around her. A girl like that is difficult to find.
Also, i like Artemis. I know i'm a boy and some people will judge me for that (trust me, it happens all the time), but find him attractive.
Image Image Image Image

yunyun
Centaur Genius

Post by yunyun » Tue 20th Mar 2012

Actually, I sorta like Holly too. She's just pretty cool and calm and what I would like to be like. She's my...third fictional female crush

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Wed 18th Apr 2012

I like Butler. Ever since I read the first book last year he had been my favorite, and still is. But to bring him over the line from favorite to fancy is how he is. Butler is caring in a fathering way to Artemis in my eyes, instead of a big brother relationship with him like Mr. Colfer put it. Also, I like tall. x3 And strong, shaved. Oh and did I forget to mention that he is tall? Butler is nice, when you get know him. We both like romance/fluff stories as well. I also like weaponry as well. Just like Butler. Don't judge me. I like him.
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 5th Jul 2012

I like Artemis (I started fangirling him by accident), because... Oh, I don't know. Possibly because he's the only boy I can think of who I could have an intelligent conversation with.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

ArtemisFowlII
Mud-Man

Post by ArtemisFowlII » Mon 1st Oct 2012

OMG! I LOVE Artemis/Orion! :wub: :wub: I like Artemis because. I like Orion because.
Last edited by ArtemisFowlII on Mon 1st Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.
"A synonym is a word you use when you can't spell the word you first thought of. "
-Burt Bacharach

"You must believe in free will; there is no choice."
-Isaac Bashevis Singer

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read."
-Groucho Marx

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."
-Artemis Fowl II

"Trust me. I haven't been wrong yet."
- Artemis Fowl II

"Butler could kill you a hundred different ways without use of his armoury. Though I'm sure one would be quite sufficient."
- Artemis Fowl II

"Stay back, human. You don't know what you're dealing with."
- Holly Short

artytwin
Gnome

Post by artytwin » Thu 18th Oct 2012

I have this HUGE crush on Arty, before i go to bed every night i imagine that he's my husband cuddled right next to meh! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:
no i am not obsessed! I JUST LOVE TALKING ABOUT ARTY 24/7!
no i do not love an imaginary person. YES, HE IS REAL! REAL I TELL YOU!
no i am not weird! I AM TOTALLY CRAZY!
If my heart thumps so quickly...When I hear his name
If I drool while reading books...About him everyday
If I cry when his heart...Is full of searing pain
If I laugh when he starts...To scare people away
If I sleep only to wish to wake...and see his shining face
If I eat only to wish to grow ...pointy ears but in dismay
If I live only to dream to join...the fun in his big game
If I breathe only to hope to be...by his dangerous side always
Then I love Arty fowl...And that love is here to stay ~ artytwin
my greatest secret:
<3 j’adore artemis fowl!<3