Bible Study Club.

Anyone can start or join a club in here.

What should we study.

A specific book.
27%
Just post what verse one liked in one's personal devotions
60%
A specific Topic.
13%

Total votes: 15

Silvermist
Dwarf Thief

Re: Bible Study Club.

Post by Silvermist » Fri 19th Feb 2010

nope :)
im right now almost done!!
Joshua 1:9
Hello people of the internet! You may call me Baylee if you wish, I'm a small town girl living in a lonely world, I do not take trains anywhere since new orleans terrain does not allow that (it will get swallowed up by the marsh land or get flooded, like my car did D:<

Meet my Husband <3
Ok I think I'm done here...

iwuvarty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by iwuvarty » Fri 19th Feb 2010

Weeeeeee! Wat's it about?
Read my pathetic stories I wrote on -----
https://www.fanfiction.net/~thescarletibis

View my horrible drawings on -----
https://koreanchic.deviantart.com/

In Af fanfiction, I'm theScarletIbis!
Check out my stories:
https://artemisfowl.fangathering.com/fanfiction/author/TheScarletIbis/

Silvermist
Dwarf Thief

Post by Silvermist » Mon 22nd Feb 2010

Well i have mfuge pics along with my youth group pics so im going to show you what my youth group looks like along with mfuge's mobile alabama campus. lol guess who i am in the vid. im almost done just need to hunt for more pics!! and im going to be done!!

DONE

Guess who i am?
Hello people of the internet! You may call me Baylee if you wish, I'm a small town girl living in a lonely world, I do not take trains anywhere since new orleans terrain does not allow that (it will get swallowed up by the marsh land or get flooded, like my car did D:<

Meet my Husband <3

crazychick
LEPrecon Officer

Post by crazychick » Mon 22nd Feb 2010

Cool vid! I have no clue who you are. But you should TeLl Me!!!! This speaks the truth. What IS the point of saying you're a Christian if you don't act like one???

ps: am I the only one who's noticed that in mythology, all of the gods are cruel. have you noticed ours isn't? Just saying...
Last edited by crazychick on Tue 23rd Feb 2010, edited 1 time in total.
Official FanGathering Ranger

SERVANT MORTAL

BRAVE <3

LET IT FADE

iwuvarty
LEPrecon Officer

Post by iwuvarty » Tue 23rd Feb 2010

Woah! Awesome Silver! And... uh.. I have NO idea who you are... lol
love the song and yeah we should certaintly should show that we are christians.
This is in Alabama?
Read my pathetic stories I wrote on -----
https://www.fanfiction.net/~thescarletibis

View my horrible drawings on -----
https://koreanchic.deviantart.com/

In Af fanfiction, I'm theScarletIbis!
Check out my stories:
https://artemisfowl.fangathering.com/fanfiction/author/TheScarletIbis/

Silvermist
Dwarf Thief

Post by Silvermist » Fri 26th Feb 2010

yeah, at the university of mobile and im one with curly hair in the third pic i think i know im by LOVE though. im also in one coloring wit ha friend next to me. we're not writing but shhhhh... dont tell anyone.

Meet my Husband <3

crazychick
LEPrecon Officer

Post by crazychick » Sat 27th Feb 2010

Are you male or female?

SERVANT MORTAL

BRAVE <3

LET IT FADE

Silvermist
Dwarf Thief

Post by Silvermist » Mon 1st Mar 2010

female and i was wrong im not infront of go.

Meet my Husband <3

crazychick
LEPrecon Officer

Post by crazychick » Mon 1st Mar 2010

..............In front of go?.................

SERVANT MORTAL

BRAVE <3

LET IT FADE

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Fri 5th Mar 2010

There's this website that I found, http://www.givesmehope.com, that is the best site I've ever found. Ever.
It has stories about unconditional love, true love, friendly love, and the love of people with kind hearts. It's so heartwarming, I've almost cried at some of the stories on there :]

Here are some examples:

"Today i got a package in the mail that was from my sister that had cancer that died a year ago.

I opened it and there was a heart necklace and then a note...

"Emma, i put this together when i knew i wasn't going to live for much longer. I just wanted you to know that i'm still thinking of you and that i'll always be with you.""

"There's a friendly homeless man who always rides the same subway, selling trinkets for 25 cents each, usually to to buy food.

Today, instead of collecting the money for himself, he was sending his proceeds to help the victims in Haiti.

A man with barely anything selflessly helping those in need gives me hope."

"Yesterday I saw an old lady struggling to lift her foot onto the first step outside a department store.

As soon as the little boy coming out of the doors with his mum saw her, he rushed over to take her arm and help her up the stairs. His mum looked so proud.

Good boys who will grow into good men give me hope."

"A senior in our school is determined to graduate; he immigrated from Senegal, learned English and survived without his family... and he has cancer that cost him his right leg.

A day ago, his cancer relapsed. That very night, my school held a special graduation/prayer ceremony, just for him.

Now, all tests can't detect the tumor. It's gone. That gives me hope."

"Back in 2003 my older sister had a seizure in the ocean and drowned while on vacation in Florida.

We were told by the hospital that the chances of her survival were slim and if she did, she would have irreversible mental damage.

She graduated last year as salutatorian of her class. Her strength gives me hope!"

"An elderly lady come to my register and was buying milk and bread.

She didn't have enough $$ and had no way of paying. There was a 12 yr old boy buying a video game and a toy. He handed me his gift card to buy her items. He said that she needs food more than he needs a video game.

Boys like him give me hope."

"While I was waiting for a flight, I noticed a little girl walk right over to another girl who she did not know and ask if she wanted to color.

The girls sat down on the floor and began to talk, and laugh as if they had always been friends.

Children who can become friends easily and quickly without regard to race, class or other boundaries give me hope."

"Once, I drove a normal looking teenager from the airport to downtown toronto in my taxi. for an hour he asked me questions and we talked about my life my family everything. When we arrived he asked what the biggest tip Id ever recieved was. i told him $80. He gave me a $100 tip and walked off. Gives me hope."

"About a year ago, my mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.

She reads Give Me Hope daily, looking for inspiration for her life. However she just donated $20,000 we don't have to spare, to the relief funds for Haiti.

Mom, when you see this... i hope you know people like you give me hope."

"On Christmas eve, my father attempted suicide.

I immediately flew across the country to be with my family for a week and a half. I work an hourly job with no vacation and was worried about money. When I got back, I found that not only was I not fired, but my boss paid me for every day that I was gone.

My boss gives me hope."

"Five years ago I was raped and left for dead in the woods.

A morning jogger found me and carried me to the local hospital. The stranger stayed by my side knowing I was an emancipated minor. He took care of me and the child. Two years later, we sit here at home with our baby girl.

My husband gave me hope."

"Yesterday, forced to go to my high school reunion, I found out that the most popular girl named her critically ill daughter after me.

She said that she wanted to name her after someone strong and everyone thought of me. I was the scrawny, shy nerd who was bullied all the time.

Her tiny baby gives me hope."

"Last year, a local boat carrying various aged passengers home, flipped during a storm.

There was a teenage boy and a baby aboard. Though the teenage boy couldn't swim, he placed the baby on the last floating device--a cushion. The teenage boy drowned. He was a basketball player and a senior in high school.

Your selflessness gives me hope. RIP Rishard."
"The other day I found out one of my classmates has cancer.

Yesterday, a friend of his created a group on facebook encouraging people to pray for his recovery. This morning, I joined the group - overnight, it has gained 456 members.

456 people praying for a cancer victim's recovery gives me hope."

""One day in my friend's highschool, a bully shoved a boy down a flight of stairs and broke a few bones because the boy was gay.

My friend confronted the bully, got into a fight, and gave him a bloody nose. My friend is a tiny, shy italian girl who didn't even know the boy.

Human beings standing up for other human beings, no matter the danger, gives me hope."

"My 7 year old brother is autistic and has a very hard time with fine motor skills so he was held back.

But one day over the weekend he sat at the table for two hours trying to string beads into a bracelet all by himself. The reason? He loves a little girl in his class named Cindy because she plays with him.

His love and her kindness give me hope."

"One day in 5th grade, I came home upset and told my parents that my friend had been taken out of class by Child Protection Services. My dad did everything he could to find her.

Now, for the past 11 years, I've had the sister I always wanted.

My parents give me hope."

Some of them are so sweet that I cry--this one girl had cancer, but her boyfriend didn't know it. He asked her on a date for Friday, and she took a deep breath, took off her wig, and said, "I can't. I have a chemo appointment then."
They still had a date on Friday.
In the hospital.

I absolutely love the stories about unconditional love.l
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

crazychick
LEPrecon Officer

Post by crazychick » Sat 6th Mar 2010

HS9, yhou post some of the most uplifting, amazing things on here. These stories are incredible. :D

Holly Short9, you give me hope.

SERVANT MORTAL

BRAVE <3

LET IT FADE

Silvermist
Dwarf Thief

Post by Silvermist » Mon 28th Jun 2010

wow!! thats so amazing!!

Meet my Husband <3

crazychick
LEPrecon Officer

Post by crazychick » Wed 30th Jun 2010

Yey! Activity! Guess what! Last night, I went to the Casting Crowns concert!!! :D Have you heard of them?

SERVANT MORTAL

BRAVE <3

LET IT FADE

Silversong
LEPretrieval Team Member
Location: Sneaking behind my prey, teeth sharp, ready for the kill.

Post by Silversong » Wed 7th Jul 2010

Who hasn't? Yes, it is I, your Christian werewolf. And I'm just going to add that I'd love to join your club, since it's nice knowing FG christians.
So, am I allowed? Oh, and may I suggest Revelation to read. I'm halfway through, and it's beautiful. It is calming to know what will happen in the future, like reading the end of a horror novel just to know the people won't die. New Jerusalem sounds great
An Upside-Down Reverse RA INBOW
While you are still SINGING
A MELODY, only for you.
Makes the WORLD go swinging...

Team Holly!

Thank you to FS for the lovely avvie!
Thank you to CC for the avvie that became a siggie :3.
And thanks for Bobo's and FS's siggies that I didn't use but are saved in my hardrive for future use :3
The song in the beginning is Reverse Rainbow, by Kagamine Rin and Hatsune Miku.

crazychick
LEPrecon Officer

Post by crazychick » Wed 7th Jul 2010

:D Welcome, Silver! I love Revelations, although I love reading Hosea.

(Did you know that the lead singer of Casting Crowns has dyslexia and ADD?)

SERVANT MORTAL

BRAVE <3

LET IT FADE