Reed Draws Regular Show (Contains Spoilers)

All forms of art in here, from Photoshop to pencil and paper.
jsreed5
LEPretrieval Team Member

Reed Draws Regular Show (Contains Spoilers)

Post by jsreed5 » Thu 21st Feb 2013

I guess it's fair to say that I am unhealthily obsessed with Regular Show. I've been watching it for a little more than a year now, and I can almost recite every single episode word-for-word.

Well, I have very little natural artistic talent, so for a long time I never drew any fanart. But after watching the episode "Eggscellent," which inspired a mass movement of fanart on the internet, I felt it was finally time to at least try my hand. The following is the snowball that resulted.

(Note: If the right side of a picture is cut off, right-click it and open it in a new tab.)

---

This is the first fanart I ever did. The idea was an alternate ending to Eggscellent in which Rigby HAD died. I showed the picture to my sister, who told me to draw more - and that was a bad idea.

---

The first drawing I made of Rigby was his response to the first drawing I made of Mordecai.

---

Both Rigby and Mordecai turned out pretty derp in this one. But this was my first time drawing Benson, and I thought he didn't turn out too badly. Practice make perfect, though.
By the way, you don't have to tell me that I wrote "dray" instead of "draw." I will never know why I did that.

---

First, and so far only, Pops. Pops is fun to draw and is actually the easiest out of them all (after High Five Ghost), but I like drawing Mordecai and Benson better.

---

I tried my hand at drawing a scene from Pulp Fiction with Regular Show characters. You'll notice that some words have been blurred out; that's because I made the dialogue accurate to the movie, and there are a lot of swear words.

---

I work at a tutoring facility that specializes in math, and while bored on the job one day, I drew this plug. Disclaimer: Cartoon Network does not actually endorse Mathnasium in any way.

---

I drew this one yesterday, and I must say that it's the best Benson I've drawn yet. I'm trying to learn how to draw him with something other than an angry expression. I deliberately changed the contrast on this photo because I didn't darken the lines in real life, and the high contrast brings them out better.

---

If you guys want, I'll keep adding to this thread as I draw more. I don't draw stuff that often, though, so it might be a while. :P