Sky's Scribblings

All forms of art in here, from Photoshop to pencil and paper.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Sky's Scribblings

Post by Skyswallow » Thu 27th Sep 2012

So. Some of you will have noticed that I make my own sigs and avvies... And I just thought I'd post them here :3
They're not that good.
Image My first ever sig :)
Image Panda, I don't mind you using this.
Image My current sig
Image ^Well, do you? :3
Image A sig for a friend... If she ever gets on FG :3

So, yeah. Con crit? Cheezburgers? Randomness?
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

JayJay444
Gnome
Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Re: Sky's Scribblings

Post by JayJay444 » Thu 4th Oct 2012

sooo good! i like your new sig and avvie btw

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Wed 17th Oct 2012

I quite like all of your signatures. The sizes are so cute and nice, especially the first two.
The first signature is amazing. The opacity on the kid is just amazing. Amazing ugh
The HG ones my second favourite :3
I don't know about concrit for you, but I would say THAT YOUVE HAD AN AMAZING START TO THIS

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Wed 17th Oct 2012

Thanks, Wicky ^_^
So, I did this randomly. I don't think I'm gonna use it... Or not for a while at least :3
And here's my sig. Not that I need to post that here.
That's all for now, folks... I'm not that productive at the moment :)

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Wed 20th Mar 2013

Here's the link to the full-size version! :)
Sorry if we're not allowed to double-post on our pages!

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 8th Jul 2013

Okay, this is getting to triple-post. And please, someone comment! I may be rubbish, I may be mediocre, but please... At least some con crit?
My TARDIS background :)

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Wed 10th Jul 2013

Awwwwwwww D: No one wanna comment here, and me prefers to give silent support XD

Nice stuff you make, I wub that autumn piccie. May I keep you and other cats?

Is David in there? *knocks*
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 12th Aug 2013

Thank you so much for commenting, Kitty! Only two other people have commented on this thread so far... Yeah, you can save/keep/whatever that post :)
And David might be in there idrk...

Oh whoops, I arted again :)
...Just some thoughts on the Time Lords... Sorry, wrong fandom. But the point still stands! Also surely the Time Stream would have the same effect... But I guess magic buffers it. And as magic's a form of energy that's controlled a lot by emotions and feelings, that's why trips through the Time Tunnel have such a huge effect on emotions! Although that would go no way to explaining how Holly and Arty aged in the Time Stream... I'll think that over later. Probably something to do with the magic.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 2nd Sep 2013

*Sighs* Okay, this is getting ridiculous. But I'm still arting. Please, someone con crit me!
The Sleer is a monster from The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman. It's looking for a Master who it will keep safe till The End of Time... I think everyone knows who the Master is.
Kay, it's big. Here's the link...

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 23rd Feb 2014

Well, Tumblr didn't like it but let's see if it works here...

EDIT:// Ewwp no :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 28th Sep 2014

Hm oops I guess I've done some stuff?
An OC

Other OC

That Guy with the Hair

The blue OC again

Transparent pixel TARDIS!

Eldritch thingymajig

Probably Gallifrey?

Big Rico

Angry Dragon with Eyebrows

Creepy Rabbit

Snakey Dragon

Eyy look it's actually Artemis Fowl 8)

Some planet or other

Gallifrey again

Pixel cactus!

Woww long post oopsie