Wicky-Kun's art.

All forms of art in here, from Photoshop to pencil and paper.
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Re: Wicky-Kun's art.

Post by world is quiet here » Fri 19th Oct 2012

As a matter of fact, I might have a go at colouring it digitally. ^^

And I've been arting!

This is a random signature, which has no background yet x3
Or here's the link

And another signature, which I made about two minutes ago!
or here's the link
Last edited by world is quiet here on Sun 23rd Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 19th Oct 2012

I like them! You're good at copying :D
The first one could definitely do with a border and background, and maybe you could remove the shadow where it goes through their shirts?
The second one is good, although I'm not sure what it is and it's slightly fuzzy. Give it a clear title and maybe unfuzz it and it'll be amazing!
Keep arting!
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sat 27th Oct 2012

Skyswallow wrote:I like them! You're good at copying :D
Who did I copy...?
Skyswallow wrote: The first one could definitely do with a border and background, and maybe you could remove the shadow where it goes through their shirts?
The second one is good, although I'm not sure what it is and it's slightly fuzzy. Give it a clear title and maybe unfuzz it and it'll be amazing!
Keep arting!

Yepz, I may do that.

Anyway, I arted, again! :D
I wanna sing, I wanna dance, I'm wanna scream to the world let it out, 'cause it's all the things, so come on, come one...
That was a strange signature.

More soon, I will edit it.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 27th Oct 2012

Who did I copy...?
For the DC pic...
The new sig is amazing. I like the way the fractal-y bit (not sure what it's called) is centred, and the colours look great. Although maybe you could have the art all blue/purple/pink (eg no bush)? Then it would match :D
Looking forward to more!

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Fri 16th Nov 2012

Skyswallow wrote:
Who did I copy...?
For the DC pic...
The new sig is amazing. I like the way the fractal-y bit (not sure what it's called) is centred, and the colours look great. Although maybe you could have the art all blue/purple/pink (eg no bush)? Then it would match :D
Looking forward to more!
OH that's good. I agree with the bush, it's very off putting for me. And yes it is fractals, the swirly things. Man they were hard to make, darn IFS fractals.

And, more art!
Last edited by world is quiet here on Sun 23rd Feb 2014, edited 2 times in total.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Fri 16th Nov 2012

I like them :)
On the first one, the b/w scheme works well, but you could maybe render the anime better? It's got a lot of white round the edges :] The second one is good, I don't have any crit for it :D

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Thu 27th Dec 2012

'tis the time to be arting~
All of my inspiration now is from music.

It's Christmas so I made pressies for people (or still am, lol)

Worldy is very proud of that. It's Amy's, too. If it's cut off: http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w37 ... nished.png

This kinda got a bit messed, it's for Fowlie. If it's cut off: http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w37 ... offame.png

More soon...
Last edited by world is quiet here on Sun 23rd Feb 2014, edited 1 time in total.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Fri 4th Jan 2013

Update in a double post.

My pretty much only inspiration for art now is music, anime and manga.

My family's got a new desktop, I got GIMP 2.8 on it.

Art, now.

Inspired by Castle of Sand by Pitbull
http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w37 ... 58bae6.png
Last edited by world is quiet here on Sun 23rd Feb 2014, edited 2 times in total.

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 4th Jan 2013

Those are awesome! I love how the color in the castle of sand one looks, it makes it the girl even more expressed.

The top one is extremley cool due to the transperency of it, it made it so that the background shines through the person and makes it look like the person has wounds and weird things going on, it's cool.

Finally, the middle one is awesome, the expression really contrast's with the feel of the rest of it.

Keep up the good work, it's amazing!
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sat 19th Jan 2013

Ash Kelp wrote:Those are awesome! I love how the color in the castle of sand one looks, it makes it the girl even more expressed.

The top one is extremley cool due to the transperency of it, it made it so that the background shines through the person and makes it look like the person has wounds and weird things going on, it's cool.

Finally, the middle one is awesome, the expression really contrast's with the feel of the rest of it.

Keep up the good work, it's amazing!

yay, thank you! :3

Captain_Short
Troll

Post by Captain_Short » Mon 25th Feb 2013

world is quiet here wrote: Anyway, I arted, again! :D
I wanna sing, I wanna dance, I'm wanna scream to the world let it out, 'cause it's all the things, so come on, come one...
That was a strange signature.

More soon, I will edit it.
Angela and Ash are a little fuzzy, but I like it! The fuzziness is a cool addition, in a way.