Best FG memories.

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Re: Best FG memories.

Post by FowlStar » Tue 19th Jul 2011

Writing with Tungy-Sama. :3
Sending all those holiday PM's to everyone last year.
Last years annual FG awards. I won one for annoying shoutbox person. XD It was AWESOME!
Learning about GIMP from Lanna-pie. (Waaaaaaaaaaah!)

Can we put our favorite memories in here, like from yesterday too? It would be like a huge FG journal. Can we do that? Pweese?

All the lulz and feeling super happy in the SB. :3
i write because you exist.

hiholly123
Dwarf Thief

Post by hiholly123 » Tue 19th Jul 2011

Probably the best one ever -
Fangirling in the RP SB with Fowlie, Ha, and Kitty. :D We each took three fictional characters and brought them on a quest to kill the vampires from Twilight except for Emmett. XD Then our charas fought over us, respectively (although Kitty didn't have any) and some hilarious stuff happened. We had dinner and dessert and rode off dramatically into the sunset. Kitty and Simon talked about blood at dinner...XD
Ohhh, funneh, funneh. XD
(GIF not made by me)
Don't Blink.
Team Holly!

FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Post by FowlStar » Wed 20th Jul 2011

Malfoy, Artemis and Murtagh kept fighting over me and i got ticked off at Percy for calling Holly 'The girl'....it was so fun! Especially that cliffhanger part about SImon drinking Jace's blood once and it being delicious, and opening for another RP. Lol, it was funny. And Kitty, the way she asked Simon about blood and was all mysterious! :3 :D :lol: So awesome! :D Must do it again.

JLHxXxX
LEP Commander

Post by JLHxXxX » Wed 20th Jul 2011

Simon has drank Jace's blood before!! *spoilerspoilerspoiler*

That was the best, made my day XDXD Ohhh... Fang and Percy were the best with bein' "smooth" bout the girls XD That was perfect!!!
Waiting for the bus that never comes is silly. Once you start to walk, every opportunity will be stopping you in your tracks to greet you.

~HaTheAngel~

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Thu 21st Jul 2011

The time Posf PM'ed me about using the same signature :') The start of a beautiful twinship if I do say so myself. I wouldn't be much without her, since she introduced me to MCR and all. We bonded. The rest is history.
Meeting HS9. I seriously love her a lot, and I'm glad we met.
When AA and I became e-sisters. I thought she was basically the coolest person on the earth as we know it. My opinion has not changed.
Just come of the conversations AA and I had, of course featuring so many others. I used to stay up late on my iPod, trying to superpost but I could never keep up.
On word for you Fanfiction people... PAPPARZZI :') Those were some good days, my friends.
When Jul and I became e-sisters. That was a excellent.
I seriously... connot choose just a few. I want to go back and read everything, but that woukld take far to long.
The best comedy around. Monty Python. Please, don't hesitate to look them up.
++++++++++
Number One Rule of the World wrote:Something goes wrong? Blame Pete Wentz.
Wentz not available? Blame Gabe Saporta.

Cookie Shamelessly Promotes Her Writing in Her Signature

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Extorting other hobos for croissants under the Eiffel tower

Post by Shadow Light » Thu 21st Jul 2011

positive comments.
Don't ask me about my life, because if you do, I will tell you.

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Thu 21st Jul 2011

cookieninja wrote:The time Posf PM'ed me about using the same signature :') The start of a beautiful twinship if I do say so myself. I wouldn't be much without her, since she introduced me to MCR and all. We bonded. The rest is history.
Meeting HS9. I seriously love her a lot, and I'm glad we met.
When AA and I became e-sisters. I thought she was basically the coolest person on the earth as we know it. My opinion has not changed.
Just come of the conversations AA and I had, of course featuring so many others. I used to stay up late on my iPod, trying to superpost but I could never keep up.
On word for you Fanfiction people... PAPPARZZI :') Those were some good days, my friends.
When Jul and I became e-sisters. That was a excellent.
I seriously... connot choose just a few. I want to go back and read everything, but that woukld take far to long.

Oh God PAPARAZZI!!!!!!!! I loved that. Wow, I though only I remembered the time I asked to use the same MCR pic in my signature. I remember staying up late on my iPod PMing you, and emailing. Oh how fun! I lover those days Cookie :)
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sat 23rd Jul 2011

Last summer in general. Hours and hours and hours and hours on the shoutbox with Ha and Fruity. RPing for six hours with Someone. The awards, the fanfiction challenge, modness. That was a good summer…

FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Post by FowlStar » Sat 23rd Jul 2011

I remember last summer. :D It was a good summer for me too. :3 I was such a n00b though. I think I still am. :D Hehe. It was fun.