Positive Comments Only :)

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Extorting other hobos for croissants under the Eiffel tower

Re: Positive Comments Only :)

Post by Shadow Light » Fri 5th Nov 2010

Paopufruit wrote:Awww, sea- your almost 18?!? That's great!!!!

I'll post a more specific one at a later date, but as for now:
EVERYONE here is a major part of my life. The world within a world here is the best place to escape to. No one here is judgemental, rude, or hateful. You guys rock- never forget that . :D
in March next year. :]

return: you are truly inspiring. :]

Fruity: I'm replaying KHII:Final Mix+ xD anyways, you're epic, fruity. :]
Don't ask me about my life, because if you do, I will tell you.

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Sun 19th Dec 2010

I think this thread needs a bump. :D

K12- I've already posted towards you, but *HUGGLES* I know you're kind of having a few depressed days lately, so if you need someone to talk to, I'm right here and not going anywhere unless I die. I'd still be here if I was hospitalized. Just so you know. XD

Father1005- I know that YOU are stressed out lately, so if you ever need to vent... same here! XD You and K12 have listened to my vents Lord knows how many times, so I'd be more than happy to return the favor to you guys :D

Sea- Now that I've actually talked to you a bit more, I realize that you are truly indeed very epic. But I shouldn't tell you that, because if I told you that you would get a big head... owait. I just told you that. Snap.

And to EVERYONE on here- HS9 LOVES YOU ALL. :awesome: (Except maybe you... and you... bahaha, just kidding. I seriously do love you all. :D)
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sun 19th Dec 2010

Thanks HS9 :)

Imma start doing this more often.. and FGer a day x] or every other day or whatever

artymon, I know you'll prolly never see this but
Thankyou for being my first friend on here. :) I've always had issues with myself and when I first joined I felt really out of place and awkward... You are what made me become obsessed with this place =) send in the mail? good times good times :lol: That winter when I was over stressed and irrational, contemplating suicide every night you made sure to be there for me... you have NO idea what that meant to me, what it still means to me, what YOU mean to me. I would hate to loose you as a friend, even if you can be a tad stressful to talk to xD I admire your undying loyalty, your ridiculous sense of humor, your respect for woman (even if they aren't ones you fancy :P ) and believe it or not your retarded love for CATS (man I hate cats xD)
Dude, you'll always be my e-bro to me, even if I do something awful and screw things up. even if you end up hating me, or if something happens, I'm never going to forget how amazing and wonderful of a person you are.

(wow, that was long.. got carried away there, Kiera?)

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Fri 24th Dec 2010

The year is soon to be over.. and I've learned this year that I can be strong.
I've faced some terrofying stuff, and although it's landed me in a warzone, I have some amazing people to help me move on and believe in myself :)
thank you guys. You saved my life.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Mon 17th Jan 2011

burningice: You are awesome. Like seriously. I luff yew so much. <3 Oh goodness, what all can I go on about here? This is going to turn into a really long ramble...
Well for one, you're pretty epic. Obviously. XD What other real life friends can I tell my ohmnomnom jokes to without them looking at me weird?! (Hehe... we should mislead Caleb and tell him we DO have a secret code...) And of course, Facebook stalking... keeping track of T! xD
For two, you're a lot of fun to be around, and... and... goodness I'm not doing very good with telling you how epic you are, so Imma just say that you're epic again. And I luff yew. <3
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

burningice
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by burningice » Tue 18th Jan 2011

Well thanks!

Let me just simply say that seeing HS9 always brightens my day. So many times I was just so depressed and she pulled me back.

Luv ya sis!
I can't find my way home.
It's through you.
I know what I'd do
Just to get back in her arms.

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 18th Jan 2011

I feel special now... XD

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Mon 24th Jan 2011

Since there's not a thread for it, I'll say it here: congratulations P5 and Livia!! I know you guys will do awesome, you really deserve the promotions :)
ImageImageImage

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Extorting other hobos for croissants under the Eiffel tower

Post by Shadow Light » Sun 20th Feb 2011

Livia: you're a strong person. I know you are. Don't prove me wrong. :] j hate being wrong. And I'm almost never wrong, unless it comes down to exams, then I'm always wrong. Anyways, enough of my rambling. I just feel that Livia needed this.

You're very important to us, ya know that?

You're one of a kind. ^_^

HS9. :] you're adorable, aren't you? Yes you are, yes you are! ;p

K12. Again and again I talk abbot you on here. You're amazing, ya know? And if you don't think so, it doesn't matter. Because the only thing that matters is what I think. And I think you're amazing. :]

AA. again and again. :p it's been such a long time, hasn't it? I miss you, like, a lot. ;(

Hitsugayatoushiro: I miss you. You make me smile. :]

Everyone else: ya know, you guys are awesome people. And ya know, Sea's always here. :] find me whenever.
Don't ask me about my life, because if you do, I will tell you.

burningice
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by burningice » Tue 22nd Feb 2011

HS9

You are amazing.
Your efforts don't go unnoticed.
You sometimes don't realize what a difference you have made in so many people's lives, including mine.
You don't give up 'cause someone is stubborn.
And it pays off.
Keep up what you're doing, and it will work.
Luv ya sis!
I can't find my way home.
It's through you.
I know what I'd do
Just to get back in her arms.

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 22nd Feb 2011

I FEEL SPECIAL! *hugs* Love you too sis :D

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Tue 22nd Feb 2011

Shadow Light wrote:Livia: you're a strong person. I know you are. Don't prove me wrong. :] j hate being wrong. And I'm almost never wrong, unless it comes down to exams, then I'm always wrong. Anyways, enough of my rambling. I just feel that Livia needed this.

You're very important to us, ya know that?

You're one of a kind. ^_^
Naaaw, Thank you so much Sea :D
*HUUUUUUUUUUUUUG*

K12: Sis, you're awesome. We've been a great pair, and I'm so glad to call you sister. You're alittle fighter too, you just have yet to realise it. I know you have it in you to battle on :) I love you sis! I'm so proud of you! Your art and writing are getting better each time ;D I look forward to seeing all of your pics just to see how much you've improved and because I love seeing them :D

Sea: You're such a great guy! I'd be happy to call you a brother, cos you're such a sweetheart and I love you! Don't take that out of context :/
But I do, and you're awesome, and I'd fight anyone anoying you! Fight metaphorically of course, i could just go and talk to them. ;)
You've been helping me out even though we've hardly talked, which is so sad D;
Anyway, you're awesome, and I totally want to talk to you more often! :D
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 22nd Feb 2011

Mkay, so me and K12 are gonna do this thing with each other every day where we both post with a random user :D cause EVERYONE deserves to be told how awesome they are! SPREAD THE LOOOOVE, PEOPLE!!!

K12- (I've posted like, the billionth time for you now... XD)
I know you've been kinda stressed out and stuff lately (even though you haven't flat out said so, I'm not blind XD) and I just wanna make sure you know how much I love you ^_^ I don't know what I'd do without you, big sis, I honestly don't... Even though we can't hold a conversation lately (I AM GOING TO FIX THAT!! I! AM GOING! TO FIX THAT!), you still mean a lot to me and you're always gonna be my big sis and one of my BFFLs :D :D :D No one could ever replace you, you're like amazing ^_^
You're great at writing--even though you don't write much, or at least you don't post much that you write on here--and you're AMAZING at drawing! I can only hope to be as awesome as you one day :\ You're really patient with me, even when I go on about Z and dance and go on my b*tchy and/or annoying days (XD). You're a great friend and we all love you. <3 You're just amazing overall :D
Wow, that turned out kinda long... I can't really get down how much you mean to me in words, so I'm just gonna leave it at that ^_^

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Tue 22nd Feb 2011

xox Miss Livia xox wrote: K12: Sis, you're awesome. We've been a great pair, and I'm so glad to call you sister. You're alittle fighter too, you just have yet to realise it. I know you have it in you to battle on :) I love you sis! I'm so proud of you! Your art and writing are getting better each time ;D I look forward to seeing all of your pics just to see how much you've improved and because I love seeing them :D
Naw, thanks sis :D Imma give you reason to be proud one day ;)

as HS9 said, we is going to post for random users each day :D since she started with me Imma start with her.. but then we're going to do other people to, so no fear! XD

Alright, you are like a lil sis to me :) which isn't saying much since i have so many as it is, but... y'know xD You're my super-special-one-of-a-kind-lil-e-sis :D I hope I can see you perform one day (live) at on stage :D You make me so proud, and I feel so guilty whenever I get into one of my moods ( :? ) and worry you x] *HUG* your epic epic epic, and I'll luv ya always :D (even though you watch subs ^^ )

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Wed 23rd Feb 2011

^ :D *huggles*

BI-
You're amazing. Like, really.
Although you haven't posted much that you've written, you're an amazing budding writer and if you give that talent some time to grow you'll become freakin' epic at it. :D You're my best friend in real life, and one of my best friends even including my online friends. I know I can tell you anything and you'll listen to me without complaints, even if you have something way bigger going on in your life and what I'm complaining about is super stupid. Also, you're my dance buddy, let's not forget that! :D
You're the person I get the craziest with, and also one of the people who I love most. <3 You're like my big sister. :]
Don't ever forget how epic you are, k? *HUGGLE* I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you to cry to and know you'll give me a hug, for realz :]