Positive Comments Only :)

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Re: Positive Comments Only :)

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Tue 27th Jul 2010

^ Awww!!!! *Hugs* Thanks Sea. :D

TO every body: You guys are the sweetest, nicest, weirdest, craziest people out there. But that's what makes you all so special. You guys aren't afraid to be you, to be different and that is fantastic. You except any newbie that walks through the Intro's doors, and welcome them kindly. A lot of you have helped me and each other out in hard times in our lives, and I just wish that we could all get together some time and just hang out because for once I know that there is one place that I will always be excepted! There couldn't be any other group of people in the world that I couldn't love more. You rock.
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project

hitsugayatoushiro
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Covering my eyes, counting to three, hoping everything will just disappear.

Post by hitsugayatoushiro » Thu 19th Aug 2010

Ha, Sea and APB:Despite the fact that i said no presents I have recieved two pics, a drawing, a poem and a fic. I love u guys soooo much, u have made this the best birthday I've ever had and I can't thank u enough for it. U guys are so awesoem and I know I'm extremely lucky to hve friends like u. Thnks guys, u really know how to make my day.
And every time I think I've managed to get you out of my life you walk back in.
We'll build a castle in the sky, just big enough for the two of us,
Not straying in heaven for too long in case we can't get back out.
And we'll dance in the darkness,
The chaos bringing us peace,
We revel in the serenity of destruction.

Lick the blood off your hands,
wipe the sweat off your brow,
Me and you, we're the same.

Beckett Simpleton
Troll

Post by Beckett Simpleton » Tue 7th Sep 2010

I admire hitsugayatoushiro for having the patience to type her login name in every time she logs on :)

And TWS for nit picking EVERY fault in a fanfic :)
Fairies. Something about... Fairies...

hitsugayatoushiro
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Covering my eyes, counting to three, hoping everything will just disappear.

Post by hitsugayatoushiro » Thu 9th Sep 2010

^^ Thanks, I'm used to doing it now but most times the name comes up on a lil suggestion box when I type in the letter h :D

I forgot to thank Redem, for that sweet thing he said to me like the second time we talked. I can't believe I didn't thank him for it then...I only remembered today...:?
And every time I think I've managed to get you out of my life you walk back in.
We'll build a castle in the sky, just big enough for the two of us,
Not straying in heaven for too long in case we can't get back out.
And we'll dance in the darkness,
The chaos bringing us peace,
We revel in the serenity of destruction.

Lick the blood off your hands,
wipe the sweat off your brow,
Me and you, we're the same.

Beckett Simpleton
Troll

Post by Beckett Simpleton » Fri 17th Sep 2010

Heh. It does that with a load of other stuff when I type in 'b' on anything. Loads of stuff comes up ;)

I admire my dad for being too patiant ;) He is REDICULOUSLY patiant
Fairies. Something about... Fairies...

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Extorting other hobos for croissants under the Eiffel tower

Post by Shadow Light » Sun 26th Sep 2010

Kierisa12: she's just too awesome, and too amazing and I thank her for all the support she's ever given me, which is a lot. :]
Don't ask me about my life, because if you do, I will tell you.

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Sun 26th Sep 2010

Omgosh, I read through this thread for the first time today and I feel special XD You guys are amazing, amazing amazing amazing, seriously :)
Okay, I'm going to give this a shot too... though I'm definitely not as good at words as some of you are, so most of you are probably just going to get a "you're epic" or whatever... haha, but I try XD

Kierisa12 and Father1005: You two have become my best friends (and I seriously consider you guys my big sister and big brother XD) and you're just amazing. I love you guys soooo much, you're too awesome for words (and awesome enough to put up with my crap... which is a lot of crap... XD) You two must be extremely patient to be this nice to me when you know me so well XD
NOW FOR SEPARATE PERSON SHOUTOUTS!

Father1005: Amazing writer. Seriously. Freaking. Awesome. I love you like the big brother that I already have. I seriously don't know why you put up with all of my crap (seeing as you get to see the low self esteem side of me that everybody else rarely sees), and I know I irritate the heck out of you sometimes, but you've seriously made me laugh so hard that I cried before. (I've also laughed loud enough to wake up my dad and to get weird looks from my family cause of you. just so you know.) You're one third of what my mom now calls the Three Musketeers. :awesome: I know I can talk to you about (almost XD) anything ^_^ So many things I could say to say why I FREAKING LOVE YOU SO MUCH... but I shall choose one last word to close this message... NINJAFERRETS!!! (that was technically two words but whatever.)

Kierisa12: You're like the big sister that I don't have that I wish I had, and the second third of what my mom calls the Three Musketeers. I know I can talk to you about anything (including the girl stuff that F1005 would whack my head off if I mentioned to him xP) You're an amazing artist and you have an amazing personality. I love you lots lots lots lots lots lots lots. lots.
lots. You never fail to put a smile on my face. I wish I was back in Ohio with yewwww *sobs*

Artymon, who will most likely never see this: Your randomness never ceases to make me laugh. Seriously. XD

Livy (xox Miss Livia xox): So many things I could say XD Our first RP... MAN that brings back memories... so many things I could say about how wacky we were 3 years ago *shakes head in mock sadness*

Cookie: Several words shall describe you. Awesomesauce. On. A. Stick. (I could use your saying about you being more awesomesauce than water but I don't remember exactly how it went xP) Also the only person who I've ever done a SuperSecretProject with ;)

APB: My dancing buddy. :D :D :D Even though I hardly talk to you about anything besides dancing, I think you're pretty epic. I would give you a long paragraph, but I don't really know what to say... I'm like, really bad with words... so...

Sea: Firan is epic, your writing is epic, and you are epic. I seriously laughed so hard that I had to put my head on the dining room table when I saw your Edward Cullen thing in Your Pic Here. You are hilarious. Seriously. XD I could tell you more but I don't want to give you a bigger head than you already have :P

And to everyone else who is currently an active on FG: I love all of you guys, you're amazing :) There are too many of you that I find epic to point you all out individually, as much as I want to.... ><

TIME FOR THE SUPER OLD PEOPLE, LIKE, LATE '07-EARLY '08 OLD PEOPLE THAT NO ONE BUT ME AND LIVY REMEMBER NOWADAYS THAT I'M GIVING A SHOUTOUT ANYWAYS! :D

Artemis Fowl.: You were awesome, you seriously made me feel better when I was sad or sick, and it really sucks that the rabid fangirls on here had to lose their minds and ended up chasing you off after a few months of me being on XD Remember that time that me and PKS and you had that huge RP in the Shoutbox before we knew RPing in the Shoutbox was against the rules? P5 when he caught us was LIVID... ahahaha... good times, good times.

PKS: Ditto.

And finally....
TO ALL FGERS (once again)!
I LOVE YOU ALL, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING, there are so many talented people on here (I think my mom is sick of hearing how epic F1005 and Sea's writing is, or how much I love K12 and Livy's pics, etc. etc. XD) I seriously don't know what to say, guys... I just love how I know that there's a network of support here for me, and for anyone else who needs it. I love feeling like we're one big family. I came on here and I saw all of the sweet things that you guys were saying about me and I seriously got tears in my eyes. I just... I really don't know what to say besides repeating how much I love you. Thanks, guys, for always being there for me, for always putting a smile on my face. I would have gone on to list more things about all of you, and to list even more people by name, but I really, honestly don't know what to say.
*tacklehugs you all*
Last edited by HollyShort9 on Sun 26th Sep 2010, edited 1 time in total.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Sun 26th Sep 2010

@ ShadowLight - Ahahaha, why thank you :D Glad to have had such a profound impact.

I know I don't come on as often as I'd like to anymore, but I do still come on.
I like seeing how all the mostly newer members are getting along, and the older memebers are mingling well. Friendships on FG are some of the strongest and most meaningful I've ever seen :)

@ K12 - I know you probably don't like me much, but from when we used to be e-sisters, and when we WERE good friends, I always thought you were the sweet cute and happy hopeful girl. You were going great with your writing, in fact, you're STILL improving tremendously, and although I don't think it'll mean much, I'm proud of you. I remember you saying once you hoped one day to make updates as long as mine... I saw some when I checked the Fanfiction. You're doing an amazing job :)
And your art is also improing. You're becoming a Photofreak - I'm totally jealous. With Photoshop on your side your pictures are gonna look better than mine.
:)
I'm proud of you.
Keep on Rockin' :)

@ HollyShort9 - You. Are. A Nutcase. But I love you for it. xD
Remember our first Rp? Heck, we got Twilight, Naruto, Supernatural, Indy... we got just about everyone onto that thing xD And you just keep writing and writing, and you bring forth emotions in your stories. They're getting better and better each time, and everytime I still get a tear in my eye from the sweet love poems or the sad stories you write. Your pictures ae getting better, and you just won't stop until you get them. :)
I'm proud of you too. :)

@ Alanna - You've been an amazing friend on FG. We've been able to juggle MOD business with just membership chats and our art chats. Good times, eh? xD

@ Cabaline - When I first started writing, i wrote an Artemis FanFic called "Walkin' in a winter wonderland." It was a mix of Supernatural and Artemis Fowl. You voted it for FanFic of the year, and you commented on it everytime I updated. I appreciated it so much, because I was so shy and had such low self esteem I figured no one would read it, even when I wrote it. Thank you so, so much. I know you've had some rough times, but I hope I've managed to put a smile on your face, just as you have for me. :)

@ P5YCHIC - We stil chat on Skype, and man, do we laugh. Ou geekiness has united us in a stangely awesome way. You're off in College, I'm still finishing high school, but that doesn't stop us from talking about Superman, Batman, how Australia and America have different things about them.... I love those chats :D

FG... well, all of FG is amazing. I think you're all amazing and beautiful people, and even when life throws you sour lemons, just smile, take them, make it into juice... cos hey, It just might come in handy. ;)
Keep on rockin'. Everyone.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Wed 29th Sep 2010

Shadow Light wrote:Kierisa12: she's just too awesome, and too amazing and I thank her for all the support she's ever given me, which is a lot. :]
I'm glad my 'support' is positive, I was a little afraid you only saw it as 'nosy' or 'annoying' x3 but I'm glad I could help :awesome: you're too awesome a person NOT to wanna help

@Livvy:

heh... :) it means alot

@ HS9: :awesome: *huggle*

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Wed 29th Sep 2010

@K12: :awesome: :awesome: :awesome: *flyinghuggleofHS9ninjadancerepicnessthatcouldnotbereplicatedbythemostamazing
samuraiever*
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Julissa Holly Fowl
LEP Commander

Post by Julissa Holly Fowl » Wed 6th Oct 2010

I'll be posting something more lengthy when I have time, but, for now, I want to give a shoutout to two especially amazing people.

Muri, I'm so happy to be your friend. You always make me smile and feel good about myself. You're an inspiration, and I'm proud to know you.

Sea, you're just amazing. I've met very few males under the age of 18 who have neither bullied or ignored me, but you make me feel special in a way only true friends can. Keep on keeping on.

The world needs people like Sea and Muri far more than people like me, mark my words!
AWARENESS+ACTION=IMPACT.

Réaltaí Rince na hÉireann
Irish Dance, always and forever!

http://realtairinceeireann.blogspot.com/

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Sun 24th Oct 2010

I really love Miss Livia's avvie- it's so rainbowy! ^_^

And I always love HS9's siggies too- they're always really sweet and make me smile. ^_^

JLHxXxX
LEP Commander

Post by JLHxXxX » Mon 25th Oct 2010

I must >.>

To all FG: Thank you. Thank you SO much. You may never understand how much I need you all. You make me smile, laugh, and understand even the most aweful and awkward of situations. Plus, I don't keep silent about you. I'm always talking about you like I've known you my whole life, and trust me, my friends who have never been on here, know who you are :D. Fg Asylum, that's what I and my friends call it, and that's what it is. A place where I can truly show my colors and know I won't be judged, a place where all the weight is helped by everyone and they try to help. You're all amazingly nice, I don't think I've met more than a handfull of mean FGers, and by mean I just mean a bit rude, which isn't bad. You know secrets only Mo knows also, and I love how much I trust you all. Tou, I would make you a pressie every birthday and fly to England in the future if you wanted me to, just for your birthday. I'd do that for any of my FG friends without a second thought. You know it's a small world when you've got 50 people from England, four people from the same state as you, even people from Australia who are so nice. I could keep rambling, but remember, I'll always love you, no matter how old I get I won't ever forget you (unless something traumatic happens...). Thank you for giving me the imaginary place to run to any time I want.
Waiting for the bus that never comes is silly. Once you start to walk, every opportunity will be stopping you in your tracks to greet you.

~HaTheAngel~

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Extorting other hobos for croissants under the Eiffel tower

Post by Shadow Light » Mon 1st Nov 2010

Julissa Holly Fowl wrote:I'll be posting something more lengthy when I have time, but, for now, I want to give a shoutout to two especially amazing people.

Muri, I'm so happy to be your friend. You always make me smile and feel good about myself. You're an inspiration, and I'm proud to know you.

Sea, you're just amazing. I've met very few males under the age of 18 who have neither bullied or ignored me, but you make me feel special in a way only true friends can. Keep on keeping on.

The world needs people like Sea and Muri far more than people like me, mark my words!
Just a heads up: but I'll be 18 soon. XD

Awh, you make me feel all special and big headedand stuff. :awesome:
Don't ask me about my life, because if you do, I will tell you.

Paopufruit
Dwarf Thief
Location: In my basement, contemplating my purpose in the universe... and eating a cookie.

Post by Paopufruit » Mon 1st Nov 2010

Awww, sea- your almost 18?!? That's great!!!!

I'll post a more specific one at a later date, but as for now:
EVERYONE here is a major part of my life. The world within a world here is the best place to escape to. No one here is judgemental, rude, or hateful. You guys rock- never forget that . :D