Positive Comments Only :)

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Paopufruit
Dwarf Thief
Location: In my basement, contemplating my purpose in the universe... and eating a cookie.

Re: Positive Comments Only :)

Post by Paopufruit » Wed 14th Jul 2010

Awww thx, Cookie!!
You seem like a really great person that I'd love to talk to more (once I get back from vacation!! :) )

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Thu 15th Jul 2010

JLHxXxX wrote:Awh, thanks cookie! You seem like an awesome person and I wanna get to know you more! (and everyone else)

Posf & Iwuvarty: I miss you guys soooooooooooo much! We were like the three blind mice. /inseperable anywhere! Where did all that go? You two were amazing and the first of my friends beside Mo on here. I truly do want to start talking to you guys again!
I know Ha! Survivors RP started it all, those were fun times, and it would he great for us to talk again. I remember talking in the shoutbox and telling eachother 'post!' or 'Drama!' It was fun, and I'd really like it to be like old times again!
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project

JLHxXxX
LEP Commander

Post by JLHxXxX » Thu 15th Jul 2010

Haha yeahh.. those were the days! Of course they can catch up again! :D
Waiting for the bus that never comes is silly. Once you start to walk, every opportunity will be stopping you in your tracks to greet you.

~HaTheAngel~

Alanna
Lady Random

Post by Alanna » Fri 16th Jul 2010

Keep on topic please ladies.

For a gamer guy, Redem is rather smart... I like that :P (note to Redem: do not think brawns are everything.)
Officially retired. Sorry, but you won't find Alanna around anywhere now. I'm but a ghost.

A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by A Passing Bookworm » Fri 16th Jul 2010

^ Smart? The dude's a darned genious D: Grr... XD

The people below are all awesome:
Alanna
AA
Sea
Toushi
CC
Cookie
HS9
Ha
Duck
Carino
Redemption
Fruit

And loads, loads more
for a very important date!

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sun 18th Jul 2010

@Father1005: Uhm, super awww much? You have such a brilliant way with words xD your either insanely blunt and obnoxious *remembers this is the positive only section* Inna good way, ya know? or your sweet and caring XD XD

@ Cookie: =D aw! Glad I can inspire someone to draw :) Thank Father1005 though, HE introduced me to FMA :) I just passed it along :D

hitsugayatoushiro
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Covering my eyes, counting to three, hoping everything will just disappear.

Post by hitsugayatoushiro » Sun 18th Jul 2010

Aww, thankies guys!!! I loev u all.

@cookie: You are awesome, even though I don't like Robert Pattinson anymore I'll always remember our first convo :p I love your stories, your an amazing artist and a great friend. i'm glad I met you.

@AA: You have great taste in music, your one of the nicest people I know and you look great when you smile. Your stories are awesome and I love reading your comments. Smile AA, Smile...know that your loved :)

@Duck: You are amazing!!!! I loev having a older e-sis that lives in the same city as me. Seriously, your an awesome friend...The time in the shout box when you, sea and me where talking and he was teaching you to write in bold...well lets just say i love ._. Bob...

@posf: You were one of those people who i'd get up early in the morning just to comment on your stories or reply to your comments. You are pure awesomeness and I realleh love being able to call you a friend.

@Mur: Even though we don't talk as much as i'd like to talk to you, you're still great. The fact that you love calling me by my entire name will always enteratin me greatly :lol:

@Dixey: Do you remember the plans we made on 'Boys only' thread? Duck Tape, chandelier and chuck Norris ring bells? Thank you, you were one of the first friends I made on here and those conversations made me laugh so bad.

@Mi-San: the most amazing artist, great author and too be honest and all togethr great friend. You're soo pretty it hurts :p

@K12: I was ecstatic when I found another FMA fan (Now there are loads yay!) and you're really pretty. Your drawings rocks and you're all together an amazing person.

@Sea: Thank you, for everything. For the great comments and PMs to being a wonderful person. You never fail to make me smile or make my day. Your stories are so great and you've never let my expectations fall. I meant what I said the other day, i really hope your life brightens up, you deserve happiness. Ugh there's sooo much more but i'm going to leave it at: You're :awesome: Dude, comepletely awesome.

@APB: No matter how many times you down grade yourself, no matter how many times you say your ugly I'm not going to believe it. Even though your someone I only know because of words on a screen your still one of the most awesome people ever. You are beautiful...i've seen the pic, don't even try to deny it. your writing style is so unique and great...Oh gosh i could go on forever but I haven't got forever so....I'm glad to have you as a friend, even though you live so far away i know you'll always be there for me and i promise i'll always be there for you.

@Redemption: I admit it, you're awesome :)

@All of FG in General: i love you guys....You keep me from going sane and i owe you alot.
And every time I think I've managed to get you out of my life you walk back in.
We'll build a castle in the sky, just big enough for the two of us,
Not straying in heaven for too long in case we can't get back out.
And we'll dance in the darkness,
The chaos bringing us peace,
We revel in the serenity of destruction.

Lick the blood off your hands,
wipe the sweat off your brow,
Me and you, we're the same.

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Extorting other hobos for croissants under the Eiffel tower

Post by Shadow Light » Sun 18th Jul 2010

This will go by (mostly) alphabetical order. :D

Alanna Lena-Zelen, she is an orange person, who is simply really good af anything technology. I still remember the time she explained to me what a zipfile was. She... She's so amazing. Her sense of humor is beyond words, her mind is brilliant and balanced between superhuman intelligence, superhuman personality and superhuman creativity. She's an extremely responsible mod, and she is the best person for the job.

She amazes me.

Ally Kat, the person that got me onto the forum, although this was due to the KI, I still love her for it. I am jealous that she is a lot of people's first e-sis, though, including me. XD She writes simply amazing stuff, she's a Trekkie, House fan, LoTR fan and a Sherlock Holmes fan- what's not to love? I still miss the shoutbox convos with her, where she'd constantly "fall asleep". XD
I miss her. :(
Artificial Asian, One of my first friends here, I first saw her on FF, she was simply amazing, her words... Her words were alive. Every word danced right before my eyes, sceneries from everywhere materialized around me, puns making laugh so hard... An obsession with Green Day worse (or, in this case, better) than mine, a way with words, she simply knows when to say something, or ask me how I feel...A smile I will never see.
I love her.
AA, keep on fighting, high school life is stupid. :)

BlackOpal, because of obvious reasons. :3

Beckett Simpletoon, she's so... Adorable, and amazing. And she shares the same sickness as me- writer's block. XD

cabaline, I just wanted to put her name there because she seems like an awesome girl.

Cookieninja, she and cabaline are both purple. :) she's also an... Well, awesomely unique and adorable girl. She's extremely pretty and I really couldn't have guessed he'd age had I not known. XD she's a wonderful writer, and I don't think she knows I'm SeaBlue from the FF site... Or maybe she does... Ah well...

I suspect she's a magical being. D: because that's what she is: magical.

Dixieduffy, he made me feel better. He's an awesome kid. :D

Duck With No Name: Bunny loves her extremely much, so do I have a choice? XD just kidding. I'd love her no matter what Bunny thinks!

FaeriMagic, also known as Nat. I ill make her like Green Day. >=] she's a pretty(,) great girl, a talented artist, a gifted soul. :)

Father1005, an awesome RPer. He actually bothers to make his RP posts flow like a story, and his writing seems pretty great!

GothicLollipop: One of the Orange Ones. she's a funny, strongwilled person. She tells me the most interesting things and therefore I am no longer stupid. :D she's one of the most individual individuals I've ever known and, well, I have nothing else to say other than: I am very excited for Forum: How the World Found Peace. (that's not actually thr title, but I just decided to call it that. XD )

hitsugayatoushiro, of course! I love her extremely much. I love our PM frenzies (which I will revive soon). She always knows when to cheer me up, and I really love her. She's unfairly smart and humble, GRRR... XD
Hitsugayatoushiro, thank you for having such a long name for me to play with. :3
other thank that, you're an amazing writer, even if you don't admit it, you still are. X)

hollyshort9, adorable little girl, that one is. She dances crazy amazing, she writes poems which make me stare in awe. She's just fantastic!

JLHxXxX, funny, awesome, amazing, fantastic, stupendous, great, friendly... Need I say more?

Ha, hang in there, we're all here, and we love you for who you are, a lot.

Julissa Holly Fowl: dedicated, kindhearted, hardworking, amazing, smart, awesome,
Kierisa12, I didn't even know her that well then, but she still PMed me, telling me if I had anything to talk about, I could talk to it about her. Although I declined ( it's a big hard for me to talk about personal problems.. To anyone. ) from that moment (actually, it was from the moment I started RPing with her, or was it the FMA topic?), I decided that I really really loved her. She is extremely pretty, an amazing writer and artist. She is an extremely gifted individual and I admire her everything.

Livia, I've spoken to her a few times before, and this is what I've concluded: I have no words to describe her. She's just her.

Livia.

Mo(<3PEXnCHIPS) is an awesome, amazing, great, awesome person.

That's enough for now. XD I didn't even have a list! XC
anyways, see ya herd tomorrow! XD
Don't ask me about my life, because if you do, I will tell you.

JLHxXxX
LEP Commander

Post by JLHxXxX » Sun 18th Jul 2010

D'aww.. thanks Sea

Cab - I know we started off on the wrong foot in the debate section.. we never spoke much before that, but you seem like a great person and an amazing friend :D

Toushi - What can I say, you're an awesome girl that needs to stop putting herself down. You're extremely pretty, a great friend and always know best when to make someone laugh..

And also you hate skinnies and jeggings :P That's enough to make me love you XD

Hiholly - We used to talk all the time and now we seem to be having lots of fun in the RP section! Like everyone else, you never cease to be an amazing friend.

Sea - I think we first met in the RP section.. and you are an amazing writer no matter where you are, and your poems are enchanting. You're a great friend, you're funny, thoughtful and selfless

GL - You are a great mod and friend, and I admire your sewing techniques, that Danny Phantom was a piece of work! (:

Everyone - Thanks to you guys I have an asylum to escape to, and I can never repay you, not in a million years. When I was at my worst I came here and every single on of you knew how to help, and without you, I don't know where I'd be right now. I love you guys, you're my gigantic e-fam that I hope I never get seperated from!
Waiting for the bus that never comes is silly. Once you start to walk, every opportunity will be stopping you in your tracks to greet you.

~HaTheAngel~

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sun 18th Jul 2010

@Sea: awww :)

@HS9: Amazing dancer, artist, friend, writer, ect. :D I love ya to death!

@Sea: I don't think I've ever known you to be angry (at least online) and you put up with me, HS9, and Father1005 post mania very well, even though if I had been in your place I would've freaked. :) Thanks for being so darn cool! And I read everything you write, even if I rarely comment, and your so very gifted!

hiholly123
Dwarf Thief

Post by hiholly123 » Sun 18th Jul 2010

@ha - Really? Thanks! I like talking to you, and RPing with you too! You write fantastic stories and poems, and you make really awesome characters in RPs!

Posf - you introduced me to the forum; I brought you to FF! You always make me laugh...like; ALWAYS. You were my first e-sis, and I don't know how to thank you enough! You're really awesome, and your total insanity brings me comfort when I'm feeling too sane for reality. :D

There's so many more...And not enough time to thank all of you. :D :D :D
(GIF not made by me)
Don't Blink.
Team Holly!

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Sun 18th Jul 2010

@Shadow Light: Yes I do ^.^ I just have a hard time realizing it sometimes :) Awwwe, I'm glad you think I'm unique ;)
The best comedy around. Monty Python. Please, don't hesitate to look them up.
++++++++++
Number One Rule of the World wrote:Something goes wrong? Blame Pete Wentz.
Wentz not available? Blame Gabe Saporta.

Cookie Shamelessly Promotes Her Writing in Her Signature

hitsugayatoushiro
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Covering my eyes, counting to three, hoping everything will just disappear.

Post by hitsugayatoushiro » Mon 19th Jul 2010

@Duck: This thread is one of my most favourite on here. Thank you :)

@Sea, APB and a whole load of others: You can make the most annoying person seem like a great person (you know who i'm referring to here xD) and I want to thank you for it. Thank you for the endless encouragement and help. APB your one great person to look over my chappies for me and Sea...well your just Sea and I'm glad. There are so many others who I need to thank but only a couple of names are coming to me but ALL those people who comment on my fics, everyone who talks to me and compliments me and makes me laugh...Thank you sooo much.
And every time I think I've managed to get you out of my life you walk back in.
We'll build a castle in the sky, just big enough for the two of us,
Not straying in heaven for too long in case we can't get back out.
And we'll dance in the darkness,
The chaos bringing us peace,
We revel in the serenity of destruction.

Lick the blood off your hands,
wipe the sweat off your brow,
Me and you, we're the same.

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Mon 19th Jul 2010

Ally Kat.

My missing e-twin.

She is one of the most pleasantly unusual people I've ever met. She's twelve, but exponentially more intelligent than many of the adults I know. She's one of the best writers- future authors, dare I say?- that I've run across, as I said, whether she admits it or not. I do agree with whoever called her a prodigy. I know she puts up with quite a bit of teasing from me, but it's only because she really is like a little sister to me. She really needs to watch or read Lord of the Rings . . . But I suppose the nagging is another thing she puts up with a lot from me. I'm sorry if that's annoyed her...

She's been a terrific Trekkie, a fantastic Sherlockian, a great Hitchhiker, and quite honestly, the closest thing to a best friend I have. So come back soon, dammit. >_<

And while I'm at it... this goes for Alanna, Sea, Someone, and Duckeh. There've been a few times since I've joined that I've just been... down. Really down. I didn't tell anyone, I didn't vent or anything, I just lived with it. And you guys, each of you on different occasions (each of which I remember distinctly) managed to cheer me up without even trying. So, thank you for that. Really. Means a lot, even if you didn't know. :)
ImageImage

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Extorting other hobos for croissants under the Eiffel tower

Post by Shadow Light » Wed 21st Jul 2010

:awesome: no problem, AA. I really wish AK would come back soon too. D:

And let's go on, shall we?

I forgot one:
carino, because she is also an awesome mod of moderating madness. ;)

crazy chick, because she is te epitome of craziness, the one and only CC.

MichaelM, for being a friendly ghost.

Muirrin Umbriel Cordelia Naiad, she has a lot of kitties! :D she's not afraid to stand up for what she loves, she's a really good writer, and she's really really adorable. :D

Ohansahyosheli(hope uh got it right. :? ) I know she won't be seeing this, but I want the world to know that she's a really awesome writer, and a really awesome friend!

paopufruit, for 1) being a paopu fruit. (KH FTW!) and 2) I dunno, being TOTALLY AWESOME!!

partyonsoccerfan, also known as Laurie, you, my dear, are a musical genius (no?). :) I applaude and respect you for just being you. I know you're not afraid to stand out, you don't care what people call you, so long you feel comfortable yourself. Keep it up, posf, this is just want makes you, you. ;)

Redemption, although he makes me feel stupid (and short.. Booo...) he's a real cool guy and he's pretty awesome.

Star7, she's my Luke, and I am her Yoda. She has a bunny named Lola, and Lola is friends with Bunny the bunny. :D she's real nice and crazy and kind and cool. :3

xuan (APB), 我知道你所要走的路都会很辛苦,但你必须要坚持下去,才能达到你的目标。Life is hard, xuan, but if you're going to walk the road I will be, you've gotta get harder. ;)

Yoshi, I have a stash of left socks, kept just for you! You're writing is awesome, and you're so awesomely crazy. :D
... I can't think of anyone else right now... I think my list is done. XD I'll get back to you guys when I think of anyone else. :D
Don't ask me about my life, because if you do, I will tell you.