Positive Comments Only :)

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
cookieninja
LEP Commander

Re: Positive Comments Only :)

Post by cookieninja » Mon 12th Jul 2010

Posf and Muri are the perfect example of non rabid but hardcore Twilight fans. And I thank you for that.

I just want to tackle Jul everytime I see her post. She is the most dedicated, kind, amazing person evar!

K12 is an amazing artist. I only wish I was as good as her.

I want to meet AA, Posf, Alanna, and Jul sooooooo bad :) They're like the sisters I never had.

Alanna is amazingly creative and 100% dangerous. That is why I love her ♥

If I missed anyone, I'll get yah later ♥
Last edited by cookieninja on Mon 12th Jul 2010, edited 1 time in total.
The best comedy around. Monty Python. Please, don't hesitate to look them up.
++++++++++
Number One Rule of the World wrote:Something goes wrong? Blame Pete Wentz.
Wentz not available? Blame Gabe Saporta.

Cookie Shamelessly Promotes Her Writing in Her Signature

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Mon 12th Jul 2010

Duckeh always has such a positive attitude. It's always great talking to her, she's so sweet and friendly.

Ally Kat is an absolutely amazing writer; if I didn't know, I'd never guess her age.

It seems to me that CC always manages to say something nice about people's hard work, no matter what it is. I know that must do wonders for everyone's self esteem.

Sea is one of the most amazing poets/writers I have ever run across, on or offline. He's also very nice and very funny, and admirably selfless.

Toushi is a great friend, and manages to be there for her friends even when she's going through tough times herself.

APB is an extremely nice person, and somehow, always seems to me to know the right thing to say to people.

Muri is a great person, and not afraid to say what she likes and defend herself for it. That's an admirable trait. She's also usually bubbly and nice, and a delightfully weird personality.

Cookie never fails to make me smile; she's such a great person, and is a definitely unique individual.

Posfness is also very unique; I think it's a great thing that even though some of the things she likes are things that are largely disliked, she's not afraid to say she likes them.

Alanna is great at those image banner thingies, and I've noticed she helps most everyone who asks with images and resizing.

I know Someone kinda has a tough home life, though I never would have guessed it. It's really admirable how strong he stays, considering everything.

Gothic is extremely nice; there's no denying she marches to the beat of her own drum, and she always seems willing to do something for people.

K12 is an amazing artist (and writer, though I've been told she's retired from that), and I can tell she's a great friend to those who are close to her, whether or not they appreciate it.

Mia is also a great artist, and always comes up with the funniest things.

Livia is a great artist, as well as a great writer. Even though I don't know her very well, I've seen her posts, and she seems like a great person.

Jul's work with the Red Cross is inspiring, and the fact that she brought a forum together in an effort to help Haiti relief is just amazing.

HS9 is, I'm sure, a great dancer, and extremely dedicated. She's also just a great person.

Wings is great; she's amazingly nice. It's great talking to her; she's sweet and just a bright personality.

Joel, for however short a time he was here, is a gifted musician. He writes some of the best lyrics I've read- by far better than some professional lyrics- and plays guitar quite well.

Redemption is very intelligent; I don't think I've met someone who knows more about space. He's also a great writer, and funny in his own way.

Nat is great at drawing, and also has a unique and funny sense of humor.

Ha and Mo are both incredible writers, and both very nice and funny.

And... that does it for most of you, I think. I hope no one's slipped my mind... :?

A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by A Passing Bookworm » Mon 12th Jul 2010

Well, since the lost touching list of positive comments seem to be a trend now...

I'd like to start with Toushi, whom I consider to be my first FG friend. It never ceases to amaze me how awesome you are, and how you always claim that I can acheive anything. You're one of the people who actually managed to convince of any truth in that statement, and I'll be forever grateful for that, and the fact despite we live God-knows-how-far away from each other, you're still always here for me when I need you. I can't say how lucky I feel for the latter.

Sea, you're one of the most selfless friends I know. Even when you go I to lecture mode. XD And, strange as it is, sometimes I think you know me better than I do. And for drilling the words 'you-are-awesome' in my head and trying to get me to believe it... You get an A for effort.

AA, you're awesome, really, very. You're one of the greatest authors I've ever seen, in or out of our age group, and you're such a nice person. Never be ashamed of yourself, never be afraid to show who you are. God knows it can kill when you try to hide it.

CC, we met through... Different means, didn't we? I remember sometime when we first met, you wanted to exchange gifts with people, and for some reason, you extended that privledge to some FGer you barely knew. I'll remember that, CC. I promise you.

Alanna, you're an awesome person and a great MMORPG buddy. :D I love our chats/discussions/arguements with Redemption on the shoutbox.

Redemption, I have to admit that you're sort of awesome. Sort of. Better not let that get to your head. I've always enjoyed out chats together on the shoutbox, even if you did curse at me in French. :)

Gothic, we don't know each other all that well, but I love your ambition, and how inspiring you can be. I'll look forward to FG the Movie.

Duck, I don't know if you consider me a friend or not, but I still think you're an awesome duckie and one of the nicest people I know. You're always to positive about everything, it can be contageous.

HS9, my little dancing buddy, I love your determination and your passion towards dance. And though this may be weird since we don't know each other real well outside our dance, I've started to think you you as the little sis I've always wanted to have. You're just that amazing. Good luck and go forward.

I guess that's it so far. And now, to FG as a whole, I love you guys. Really. If it weren't for FG, I'd have gone off the edge long before, so thank you.

Thanks everybody.
Last edited by A Passing Bookworm on Mon 12th Jul 2010, edited 1 time in total.
for a very important date!

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Mon 12th Jul 2010

P5 is such a wonderful mod. He is patient and kind and fair. His posts in the debate thread always give such wonderful food for thought. He so funny and creative. Your drawings are also fantastic =)

Jul, you are such a sweet person. I'm honoured to know someone who fights so hard to help other people. You are a kind person right down to the core!

Livy, you are so strong. You have had so much badness in your life but you have managed to fight it all, and still smile. You can cheer anyone up and you are such a pleasant person to be around!

Meo is the best sister in the world. And such a talented writer. I love you dear!

Car, you are so organised and forward thinking! As well as being lots of fun and a great fangirl!

Opal, you are a brilliant admin. Even though you actually have a life you still find time to come on here and listen to everyone asking one thing of you or another! I admire your dedication!

JLHxXxX
LEP Commander

Post by JLHxXxX » Mon 12th Jul 2010

HS9 - You're my best online friend that I can actually fangirl about our crushes to... XD You never cease to make me laugh til I cry and our RPing never stops.. XD Just thinking about it makes me laugh! You always seem to know how to calm me down, no matter how upset, and without you and a couple others, I think I'd be a raging mess knowing my parents :D

Jul - Even if we don't talk very often, I strongly envy and admire your will and devotion to help and protect people, and I hope you never stop being that way, it's truly wonderful and I hope the kids around you look up to you :D
Waiting for the bus that never comes is silly. Once you start to walk, every opportunity will be stopping you in your tracks to greet you.

~HaTheAngel~

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Mon 12th Jul 2010

Aww, thanks AA! ^_^ And APB, of course you're my friend! :D OK, I'm going to join you guys and come up with a list of positive comments! :D

dixieduffy- my first friend on FG and he's always funny and really nice! It's great talking to him because he's a great friend! :D

Toushi- my little e-sis who's always sweet and ready to help people and she's always so understanding too! ^_^ She also has a talent for drawing and writing which I admire! :D

AA- my big e-sis who's the best writer that I've actually ever come across and she has a wonderful sense of humor too- I love all of your jokes and puns AA because you actually make them funny! XD

Mia- my count to 50 and devart buddy who's again, unbelievably nice and has an amazing skill for drawing- and she's always so happy and smiley! XD

Sea- you and Bunny and just awesome! :awesome: I love the pictures that you draw and you're always really supportive of everyone. :)

CC- definitely crazy and like AA said, she always finds something nice to say to everyone and is generally a really nice girl! ;)

APB- like everyone else has said, you're one of the nicest people that I've ever had the luck to come across and your drawings are so cute too! ^_^

Alanna- where to start? :P Instructor of all images, queen of all queer questions, regulator of reason, yet conductor of epic craziness! :D Again, you have endless drawing skills and your ability with technology and images is brilliant! And you are by far the best poet that I have ever come across! :)

Fruity- I've only known you for about a day but you're also sooo kind and funny too! :D It's always nice to talk to you! :D

There are more people on here that I'd love to praise but unfortunately, it's getting close to my bedtime and I'm pretty sure that the others have gotten to 50 without me on the count 50 thread... 0_o However, I'd just like to point out the other people on here who deserve to be mentioned:

Julissa- Everyone loves you for being sweet and dedicated to your work! :D
HS9- you're an awesome dancer, writer and artist and I admire you too. :)
Miss Livia and K12- I haven't actually gotten to talk to you guys much but I've seen your pictures on the art forum and I really love your drawings! :D
Muri and Cookie- again, I haven't spoken to you guys much but you're always really sweet when I do get to talk to you and you guys make me smile! ^_^

Paopufruit
Dwarf Thief
Location: In my basement, contemplating my purpose in the universe... and eating a cookie.

Post by Paopufruit » Tue 13th Jul 2010

Awww- Thanks, Ducky!
Kay- Here goes:
Ducky- The funniest, nicest, craziest, and sweetest duck on FG! :D
AA- A great FGer who never ceases to amuse and entertain- Luv ya! :D
AshyArtemisPotoZuko- My first FG friend and a great shout-er. My TOAST obsessed partner and Pidgeon-taming wonder :D
Gothic- The crazy, fun-loving, dedicated mod we all know and appreciate, who is always there to help!(Even if she's 40 minutes away XD) :D
BlackOpal- THE MOST DEDICATED MOD EVER. Always there for newbie assistance, and my savior to all things unknown on FG! :D
Fowlstar- the *meep* very, very, very disturbed piece of lovable fowlstarishness that I've come to know! :D XD
FaerieMagic- My fellow crazy and dedicated anime fan, always there to help and give advice! :D
Alanna- A great spam-vanquisher and lady of night *salute* :D She image-shops like nobody's business, and is the #1 mod to go to for all things pic-related :D
HS9- The hard-working dancer/dedicated Christian that I've come to know and admire :D
CC- The greatest conversation starter I've ever known :D
APB- My favorite anime artist :D
Toushi- Known for a day to me, but an awesome girl nonetheless :D
Sea- A very dedicated FGer who loves to comment, talk and be awesome! :D
Cookie- My count to 50 partner and fave ninja!
POSF- A very sweet, funny and kind My Chemical Romance obsessed girl who I've come to know and luvv :D
If I forgot anyone, I mean no offense at all XD its just me being stupid and forgetful XD
Thanks to all! :D :D :D
Last edited by Paopufruit on Tue 13th Jul 2010, edited 1 time in total.

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Tue 13th Jul 2010

Awww....the comments about me made me smile...I luv you guys!!!

So, to start off with nobody particular, I would like to say I pretty much love everybody here, you guys are so sweet, and funny, and most of all crazy. You're like the family I never had.
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project

Father1005
Centaur Genius

Post by Father1005 » Tue 13th Jul 2010

I guess I'll give this a shot. :)

HS9- Although I at times find you the most annoying little girl in the world, I love that you are determined, that you think differently than anyone else I know-which is mostly a good thing- and that you never stop being such an amazing friend and remind me so much of the little sister I don't have.

K12- You're an amazing artist, and such a great friend. I find it hard to be so blunt about your pictures because I always fear you'll have your feelings hurt, which I rarely ever stop to think about. You're funny, considerate, and different in a great way. I never get tired of RPing with you, and you make great RP characters that really help keep RPs going.

Jul- Although we don't talk as much as my other friends and I do, I've always been able to tell you're an amazing person, with unfathomable dedication to help people that very few people in this world have. This is something only I would think of saying, but thanks for existing. The world needs more people like you.

The majority of FGers- Thanks to you all. When I first came to the forum, I never once felt out of place. you fellow FGers accepted me quickly into the family, and that's something not many can say about a website. Although most of you I'm not a close friend of, I think of you all as my friends, even though I might have not even spoken to you. I love you all, and would do anything to make you all feel better, wether it's just listening to you vent or something more difficult. I thank you for being part of my life, and you will never be forgotten. I still smile when I think of FG, even if it has changed quite a fair bit since I joined. You're the people that make it that way.
There's no telling who you will be
When you RP

Percy Jackson and the Olympians

Alanna
Lady Random

Post by Alanna » Tue 13th Jul 2010

For everyone: I thank you for not instantly chasing me the moment Opal had the notion to promote me, tolerated my moments of random babbles and difficult to interpret statements. Like everyone else has stated, its surprising to see how one book attracted a large handful of the worlds kindest to one forum.

/b/: Though I know you'll never probably see this, thanks for invoking my interest with images, the tea parties in count to 50, large stretches of role playing, and the tiny little editing accident :P (you know the one, I think... bah, all your funny edits in general)

Meova: I know you've got a dislike to me, but thank you for not apposing Opal's choice.

Miasaki: Without that freak conversation on the fanfiction site, I may have never found the forum at all. Your drawings are grand, and I hate to tell you but what you call doodles turn out a mile better than mine.

Artemis Lore: Another person that may never see this, thanks for the humerus posts in the war zone and with conquering guess the next person. Good luck in the real world.

Artymon/Nathan: You wouldn't expect this, I know. You're like the little brother to me, that and you do easily vex me :P

Livia: Hats off to your 'try not to show the fear' approach to clearing the shoutbox. I won't go telling anyone about what happened. That and you're a real sis to me at times.

Julissa: The first time I really noticed your talent was when you posted up your stories. You are more sentimental than most people, and even myself for sure. Keep up the brave face, don't let the comments hurt you and charge out and make your point to the world. You've done it once here in the forum, do it again and save lives.

Ally Kat and AA: I can barely tell you pair appart at time with the twin obsession with LotR. Wowza, never seen anyone memorise so much about a storyline.
Officially retired. Sorry, but you won't find Alanna around anywhere now. I'm but a ghost.

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Tue 13th Jul 2010

Okay, above was my quick post, not here's my long one.

For everyone
I love you all. Everyone welcomed me from the first time I ever posted on the Introductions Thread to when I got my purple name. You have all been some of the friendliest, loving, amazing, crazy friends and family that I could every have. Sometime I think I know you all more than I know my real friends.

To my greater known peeps.

For partyonsoccerfan
You were my first eSister. Since the moment you introduced me to My Chemical Romance we just clicked. Through the ups and downs we've helped each other get through everything and your like my real sister. I really wish that I could meet you and we could actually really get to talk like best friends. I love you a lot, my MCRTwin.

For hitsugayatoushiro
Toushi, the first time we talked was, I think, when I said I didn't like Robert Pattinson and you were telling me about all his other movies. From then on, we just casually talked and stuff, and now your one of the coolest people I know. you also write extremely amusing stories :)

For MuriUmbrielCordeliaN
Muri, I think your the whole reason I came over to the forum. On fanfiction you were always talking about it and I thought, 'heck, if Muri thinks it's amazing it must be amazing'. I thank you for introducing me to the forum and being such an amazing great friend.

For Artificial Asian
Battery, you are just pure awesomeness. I love how you listened to Green Day, and then i started to too. I love how you were the reason I decided to read Lord of the Rings again. Most of all, I love how you are always ready for a chat and that I can usually relate to you well. I really want to meet you one day. Thanks for being amazing, my older eSis.

For Alanna-Lena Zelen
You are just pure amazing. Your a fun, dangerous, and rocking mod. Your always ready for a chat and that you do a lot of amazing work for the site. From your plans to your writing, you just make FG a fun place to be.

For Julissa Holly Fowl
What can I say about you? Actually, what can I not say about you? You are an amazing writer. Your dedication to everything you do gives me hope in the world. I can only ever hope to be half as involved and giving as you are one day. Your my amazing eSister and your the older sister my older sister can only wish to be. You are pure awesomeness.

For Kierisa12
K12, thank you. Thank you for being such an amazing user, thank you for inspiring me to draw and thank you for introducing me to Fullmetal Alchemist. You are amazing. I hope you know that I will always look for you to talk to and always look to you for advice in drawing and everything.

For HollyShort9
Haha, I just can't express how amazing you are. I love how dedicated you are to dance and I just love how you are in general. You are so hyper and always make me peppy when I'm not feeling so well. Your great to talk to and your just like my younger eSis. Were a lot alike, and I love that.

For Shadow Light
You are quite awesome. I like how you won't show us your face but you take amazing pictures anyways. I love the roleplays your in and the stories you weave. Your a fantastic person to see around the forums and a fantastic person to talk to.

For Mia
Mia, you are amazing at drawing. That picture of me you drew for the FG doodles is great. You are a great person to talk to and you are very pretty. I would love to just have a super long conversation with you one day. Mia, there's not much more that I can say besides, you are just a great person.

Now to my lesser know peeps.

For Ha and Mo
I love seeing your posts around the fanfiction area. You are both amazingly bubbly and creative and I can't see FG without you.

For A Passing Bookworm
You are just so amazing to talk to the few times I've seen you around. I love you amazing drawings and I think your a cool new addition to the site.

For faeriemagic (I hope i spelled you name right)
You are really cool. You can draw and you have a great sense of humor. You can relate well to people and I really like that.

For Duck With No Name
Holy, your just great Duckie. I've seen you around and you look like a fantastic person and I would REALLY like to get to know you better.

For Livia
I never really got to know you very well, but every post of yours seems fantastic and you seem like a great person.

For artymon
Haha, you make me laugh a lot. Over the computer, which is quite an accomplishment because I barely every laugh. I don't know you that well but you are extremely cool.

For Paopufruit
Your pretty new, but I can already see you are an amazing addition to the site and I wish you nothing but luck here. You great :)

For Minerva-Paradizo
Your great. I like that you consider me one of your BFFs, because you are great. Your only lesser known because I haven't really seen you around the site that much. You write fantastic stories and have a great attitude towards life.

GothicLollipop
You are extremely funny and you have a fantastic taste in music. I love, much like MP, your attitude towards life and I like the person you are.
Last edited by cookieninja on Sat 9th Oct 2010, edited 1 time in total.
++++++++++

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Tue 13th Jul 2010

Aww, thanks Cookie! :D You seem like a great person too and I really want to get to know you better too- seriously, I mean, every time I see a cookie I'm reminded of you and this happens practically every day because one of my friends has a cookie for lunch every day! XD And you were really nice on the count 50 thread yesterday too! ^_^ Also, you write brilliant stories and fanfics! :D

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Tue 13th Jul 2010

Aw!!!! Cookie, Ily!!!!!

Ally Kat,
You were my first e-sis, and taught me how to be crazy. You easily can make me laugh, and your writing is wonderful.

Cookie,
You are so nice to me! The other positive comments you wrote, I don't think I deserve. You've helped me through some hard things, and I really do wish you were my sister. *Eyes well up in tears of joy* You're truly awesome, MCRtwin.

Tou,
Since the moment I met you on FF, I knew you were probably super nice. Like pretty much everyone else here, you stand out. You are a skilled writer, and have always been super nice to me, and every single newbie who has come to FG.

Muri,
Well, what can I say. WE share a love of Twilight which honestly, makes you fantastic. You're proud to like something, that is not really liked by a majority of FGers, and I'm proud to be your friend!

Jul,
I admire you. I really do. You have done so much, with charities and the Red Cross, it makes me proud to know you, even if it isn't in real life.

iwuvarty,
You yourself, are a pretty rockin RPer. We've made it to pg 82 or so in Stuck, and you've made it that far, just me and you. Even though your grammer isnt perfect (heck nobody is!), you still are a great writer. You rule. :D

hiholly123,
Well, you I truly know in real life. I am greatful for that. You introduced me to AF, and most of all, FG! You make me laugh easily, and when all of my friends are unreachable, you always are! You are super hailarious, I swear. When Mrs. F would read your journal writings to the class, I would be proud to say you were my friend. Your writing is wonderful, Liz. :)
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project

cookieninja
LEP Commander

Post by cookieninja » Tue 13th Jul 2010

Awwwe, thanks Duckie and MCRTwin :) you guys are great.

I can tell there are going to be a lot of 'awwes' in this thread.
++++++++++

JLHxXxX
LEP Commander

Post by JLHxXxX » Wed 14th Jul 2010

Awh, thanks cookie! You seem like an awesome person and I wanna get to know you more! (and everyone else)

Posf & Iwuvarty: I miss you guys soooooooooooo much! We were like the three blind mice. /inseperable anywhere! Where did all that go? You two were amazing and the first of my friends beside Mo on here. I truly do want to start talking to you guys again!
Waiting for the bus that never comes is silly. Once you start to walk, every opportunity will be stopping you in your tracks to greet you.

~HaTheAngel~