Positive Comments Only :)

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Extorting other hobos for croissants under the Eiffel tower

Re: Positive Comments Only :)

Post by Shadow Light » Thu 21st Jul 2011

hm, I hope it's red marker too. ;/

well, I haven't finished my list yet, but Imma post what I needa post.

HS9,
my,my,my, I've known you for a while now. I cannot say how amazed I constantly am by you. It goes without saying that a dancer is extremely disciplined, and with discipline comes maturity. And somehow, you seem to excel in every sort of arts.

not to mention your personality, love. You're just wonderful. You're stubborn in all the right ways. You stand up for what you want and you write just wonderfully. You're just adorable. You're very pretty, too.

You're strong, HS9, you're very, very, strong. Never think otherwise. Stop belittling yourself, alright?

People love you because they love you, end of story. There is no ulterior motive. We don't love you just because you're pretty (though it may be a contributing factor) or just because you dance like an angel.

You, my friend, you dance with the angels.

There are people out there who hate angels.

don't be bothered. (you probably will be, at first, because no matter what, it will always sting, but what's important is that you forget. You are amazing. :] )

Livy, livy, livy,

you are beautiful. Fat, different,skinny, tall, black, white, yellow, brown, green, blue, short, chubby, slit-eyed, wide-eyed, three-eyed, blond, brunette,

YOU. ARE. BEAUTIFUL.

appearance does not matter when you have 'it'. You have that beautiful aura and personality and vibe that just screams 'amazing', you know? :]

You are beautiful. Blind people can't see that.

the list goes on, but this is basically what I have to say. :]

Fowlstar,

you're my little sun. You are. You're just incredible. You're always there for me.

You're my little sun, you shine so bright, it sometimes hurts my eyes a little, making my mind feel like such a person could not exist.

And yet, you prove my mind wrong.

You're just incredible. :]

I have more. WAY WAY WAY WAY more. I will post it later.

FG, thank you. You've just made my head grow so big I can't leave my room if I don't make the door bigger than it already is. :'D
Don't ask me about my life, because if you do, I will tell you.

FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Post by FowlStar » Thu 21st Jul 2011

I feel fuzzy inside. Super fuzzy. :3

"I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies.

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives.

On Holiday."

~ GD

Maybe this might mean something to you. All of you, hurting, depressed, bleeding...I think it's time for a holiday from your demons.

It Gets Better.
i write because you exist.

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Thu 21st Jul 2011

@Sea: Thank you so much, Sea. :] I cried a bit reading that. >_>

To all of FG:
I just want to say you all are amazing. If you ever need someone to talk to, just send me a PM. It gets better, I promise.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

ShortRebel
LEP Recruit
Location: New England. Just like Olde England, but without the charm or chips

Post by ShortRebel » Tue 26th Jul 2011

All of the FG'ers have created such a great community. It's open, intelligent , and a little goofy. I never see mean comments or any intolerance. Good job to everyone who has been working so hard to keep this place so awesomesauce. :)
◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙

Tennis.Running. Friends. Science.: Love

Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward.

I absolutely swear It Gets Better

"High school is one of the most difficult times you'll ever live through. At that age, you're expected to act like an adult while gaining none of the benefits of adulthood. You are criticized for virtually everything you do by just about every adult in your social and family circle. You're expected to start holding up responsibilities, but under their rules. It is terrifyingly hard. Some people don't make it through. You will.

-John Cheese, cracked.com

◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙◙

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Wed 27th Jul 2011

LIVIA.

I don't know you that well. I'll be the first to admit that. (I'll also be the first to admit that I suck at talking, so please forgive if the tone is a bit cheesy ><) But I know you well enough to know that you're absolutely one of the most amazing people to ever walk this earth. You are so incredibly talented, the kind of natural artistic talent that most of us can only wish we'll ever have. Your writing is amazing as well, from what I've read of it. Sincere and raw. And on top of all that, though I can't say how much myself, I've seen you, over and over again, show yourself to be an outstanding and wonderful friend. You're there for the people you love when they need it. And even if it's not as much as you might think, I know it means a lot. I wish I could be the kind of supportive that you are. That video you made a while back, the message you gave out, it was inspiring.

Don't ever think you're not good enough, because we know you're simply amazing. And you've got someone you've spoken with for about ten minutes saying that :wink: And you are loved, always, by everyone here. You have friends who've been through so much together, that I can't even begin to know about, but that I know would never leave your side, no matter what. And besides that, you've got everyone else, like me, where we don't know your every secret or twist, but we love you and care about you just as much. <3 If you ever need anyone to turn to, you've got quite a few of us who would be happy to do anything in our power to make you feel better. Cuz if there's one thing we FG-ers hate (besides Minerva and spammers) it's seeing our friends feeling less than brilliant.

I dunno if you like Linkin Park or not, but... meh. This song has helped me before, maybe it can do a little for you, too.

A Passing Bookworm
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by A Passing Bookworm » Sat 30th Jul 2011

I don't know if this is the right place to put ths, but it seems the most suitable.

FG is an amazing place, filled with amazing people, which makes it amazing, like, squared. But the amazing people in this amazing place sometimes just... They run into things that they don't deserve.

So, I want you all to know, that it does get better. No matter what, it really, really, does.

The fact that I can post this today is proof.

Don't give up, FG, and don't be afraid to look to someone for help. I for one, am always ready to offer a listening ear, because really, I'd rather take some of your burdens and help you bear them than let you go about on your own.

Also, my happiness is effected rather directly by the happiness of my friends, so if you aren't happy... ;)

Just throwing a little emotional blackmail in for good measure. :awesome:

I love you, FG.

I'm always here.

Honestly.... I'd rather you all be honest with me than lie to me, no matter what.

I've had enough false 'I'm ok's and 'it's fine's and 'I'm alright's and stuff to last me a lifetime, thanks.

Love.

Also,

IT GETS BETTER.
for a very important date!

julyangel16
Mud-Man

Post by julyangel16 » Mon 1st Aug 2011

We're all here for you Dom! We all care about you!

CaptainMiraKelp
LEPrecon Officer

Post by CaptainMiraKelp » Mon 1st Aug 2011

Dear Dom
Hello there, Dommie. How are you? Not good, eh?
How about this.
Hello, my little amazing sister. The good little writer, artist. You little creative nut. One of the best RPers I know. One of my best friends. They love you, they just don't know how to. Alright?
You're one of the sweetest people I know. You ARE the sweetest person I know. Not Fowlie, not Jo, you. You, always there when we're sad, you, always having a laugh with us, you, just plain sweet little you who always knows what I'm talking about.
Sweet little amazing you.
Love
Everyone
To solve a mystery, you sometimes need to take risks.

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Mon 1st Aug 2011

Dom, I don't know you on a personal level, but I've heard alot about you from other people. I'm sure you're an amazing person! Whatever it is you're going through, be strong
It gets better<3

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Thu 15th Sep 2011

I think I'd just like to point out how many FGers have changed my life, countless times over.
When I first came here, I was nine. I was immature, I was loud, I was hyper, I was a drama queen, and I'm sad to say that until I was around eleven or twelve I caused quite a bit of drama *coughGodClubcough* *coughValentine'sDancecough* and I apologize fervently for those.
But the FG of late 2007 accepted me anyways, and raised me like their little sister or their child. They watched over me, they helped me learn, they taught me, they learned from me, as I learned from them. I learned about friendship, about loving others and being kind to them, about supporting others, and about the family that we weren't born with, the family we don't get through marriage or having children--the families we make for ourselves, by making friends, losing friends, becoming close with people, becoming distant with them again.
The nearly-original FG is almost completely gone except for me, Livy and P5. But although newbies have cycled in, oldies have gone, and there's a new person here almost every day, I still manage to make every new person here I meet become part of my "family", whether or not I intend to, whether or not I don't like them at first, whether or not it takes me a month, or a year, or maybe even two.
FG has been a huge part of my life, and I can't even remember the time when I wasn't on FG. It was so long ago--this December will be my fourth year here!--and FGers were my first real best friends.
I have learned so much from all of you. From whoever's reading this right now, from the FGers who left never to return, and I will learn from the FGer that will join tomorrow, or next week, or next month as well.
I've shared everything with FGers. Hopes, dreams, fears, love, crushes, heartbreaks, happiness, depression, sadness. Every little feeling and dream and quirky little thing about myself, I've managed to find an FGer who can relate to it.
I don't know where I'd be without FG. I'd be in a very, very dark place.
Until I joined FG, I had no real friends. I had no "family" I could turn to when things got hard. You guys are all my true friends--in fact, I only have one best friend that I met in real life (although I later forced her to get an FG account. XD)
I just want to thank you. All of you.
And I want you to know that no matter what you're going through, whether it's family drama, friendship drama, relationship drama, abuse, or something bigger. Whether you're just depressed and you don't know why and think you're complaining, or if you think it's something stupid. I will always, always be here for you. Every step of the way.
If you're struggling with something, PM me. Please. I want to help. I want to try to repay you all for everything you've done for me. I want to try to make a bit of an impact in your life, even if it's just a tiny ripple in a big lake. I want to try to become memorable to all of you, as you have become memorable to me.
I promise you, I will always be here, and it will always get better.
Thank you, FG.
Thank you, whoever's reading this.
Love,
HollyShort9.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Tue 27th Sep 2011

P5
You're the first person I've met online who I really knew before meeting (yes I've met about forty other people for NaNoWriMo and doll events XD) I knew some of them while talking about the events , but I didn't really know them! It was so fun eating soft pretzel sticks with while trying to figure out which people passing by were sent backwards by weeping angels (or sent forward in time by laughing angels in one case...)
Also showing up both in purple and wayfarers was pretty epic too.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Post by FowlStar » Thu 17th Nov 2011

I felt I had to say this, so, *revives thread* AMY! You're really shaping up in the sig department, and I love each and every piece of art you make. Because you have so much talent, it's not even funny. :awesome:

Immeh: I don't know what to say, man. You are definitely one of my favoritest people on the planet, and our mini BB RP's mean a lot. You always leave me smiling. :3

Mirie-chan: The loveliest flower in all the land. You brighten my day, you're simply too grand.

Snookie: You already know you're special. :3 I'm just going to say it again. You're special.

Byddie: Level headed, responsible and helpful, you have guided me and advised me when I was feeling... meh... and stopped me from doing things I would regret. I'm glad I apologized instead.

HollyS9: You're too talented. And extremely beautiful. :3 Even when you were dead tired, you danced like the ghost of an angel. I know that well rested, you'll outshine the entire world with your brilliance.

Ster: :3 Too special for words. Twinnie, you complete me. <3

More later.
i write because you exist.

Fowl's_Girl
Dwarf Thief
Location: Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me...

Post by Fowl's_Girl » Thu 17th Nov 2011

I just wanted to say you guys have changed my life. Without you all, those who are close to me know where I'd be. You've helped me realize I can change things and that things do get better. "The darkest part is just before the dawn." There's so many of you to thank, I can't remember all of you, but I"ll try my best.

Amy, thanks for always greeting me with an "FG!!". That always makes me smile and feel wanted. You're my only e-cousin, and an awesome one at that.

AA, thanks for always having time to fangirl with me about LotR. You've actually made me an even bigger fan of it, and inspired me to finish the last book.

Byddie, you were the first person that I met on here. You were the one that made me want to be a part of here. Thank you for being so amazing.

Dee Dee, I don't know what else to say. You are epic-ly awesome. And our nicknames for each other rhyme. XD What more could I want?

Juju, thanks for RPing with me almost every single night, sometimes until three in the morning. We've been doing the same RP for almost six months, and I thank you for going along with all my insane plot twists and adding your own.

Mithril, thank you for that wonderful comment last night. I've saved it and I'll cherish it forever. You kept me here, and I love you so much. We listen to each other, and help each other out. You are one of the top three of my most favorite people in the world.

TM, thanks for putting up with my craziness and horrible spelling in AW. You're talented and awesome, dude.

Twinny, you are without a doubt the person who I'm most like on here. We even look a lot alike, and do a lot of the same things. I love you and I love doing that RP with you. Especially Matt the Chicken, which made me crack up.

LEP, thank you for being an epic RPer. You inspire me.

Twinnie, Ster, Fowlie, thank you for being my sister and twin. I don't know what I'd do without you. You made me want to do well in school and I don't know if you tried to, but you helped me get my grades up. You've helped me with my spelling and writing, and you never cease to amaze me. Giggy.

All you that I've forgotten, you are amazing and awesome too. I didn't forget you on purpose, I love you just as much as the people I've put here. Thank you everyone, for letting me be myself and for being your crazy, insane selves. You are my inspiration.
Thank you Fowlie!

Well, when all the normal people find out how cool it is to be different, they'll want to be different too. So if everyone is different, then different people will be normal, and the normal people will be different.
┏━━━┳━━━┳┓
┃┏━━┫┏━┓┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┗┫┃
┃┏━━┫┃┏━╋┛
┃┃╋╋┃┗┻━┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗━━━┻┛
^^^Thanks Amy!^^^
Member of Team Artemis!
Gnomehat
Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls! :wub:

Immortal
Dwarf Thief

Post by Immortal » Wed 23rd Nov 2011

Only a couple of people on my list :)

Bobo: The BB RPing has been fun, even though you're more of an observer. :3

TM: Even though we don't always get along, you introduced me into this awesome forum.

AA: Thanks for helping me with the WP woes, and that means a lot for me.

Fowlie: What can I say? You're just...awesome. It's a lot of fun doing the BB RP, and I wish I could say more.
Thanks to Mira-chan for making this awesome sig ^_^

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Wed 23rd Nov 2011

I can't believe I haven't written one for Fowleh.

Dearest Fowlie,
You are the best. Seriously. From the moment we first started talking I knew we were going to be friends. You're ana amazing individual who doesn't think of herself, but others. I remember when FG was pretty much falling apart, and we were PMing about it, and I was amazed at your selflessness. You are my sister Fowlie, and even though you live a long way from me, I will meet you one day. I'll meet my amazing, smart, nice sister :D
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project