Positive Comments Only :)

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Re: Positive Comments Only :)

Post by Bang Your Drum » Sat 16th Jul 2011

Sea, you've always been here with a smile, but lately your smile has faded, which has made ours fade.
Hurting yourself not only hurts you but the others around you, Sea don't hurt us, and please, please, please, don't hurt yourself!
Out of all of us only APB has seen your smile, but I bet it's wonderful and I'm sure she's love to see it more, and the rest of would love to hear about it.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

faerimagic
Centaur Genius
Location: Drawing away the whole day...and missing dinner... *stomach growls*

Post by faerimagic » Sat 16th Jul 2011

Dear Sea,
This is what you are:
You are a great artist.
You are a hilarious writer that makes me smile.
You're a funny and a happy person.
You are someone I still do not completely know.
And I do want to know.
I may not be your closest friend, but I still would like to be one.
So don't hurt yourself, because that makes me feel sad. Because I couldn't do anything for you.
So if there is something I can do for you, tell me.
-faerimagic
ImageImageImageImageImage

In order of appearence is Dreads, Belle, Phalaka, Tamakiko, and Harmonia.
I was bored, so I wrote descriptions for all of them. Just scroll down each of their pages to see their random histories.
Team Holly.

Sig made by the awesome FowlStar. :D

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Sun 17th Jul 2011

If it wasn't obvious, we've all been concerned about you Sea. I'll admit, we aren't the closest, I haven't taken the time to know you, because for a long time I was content with being best buds with Cookieninja, who occaisonly visits. But it doesn't change the fact that since I was 9, I loved FG. Not becauseI could post all the time, or write, but because I loved the people. And we'll always love you. We're almost all the same here, whether or not we like it, sometimes we don't fit in. We've grown strong, because of eachother. It sounds crazy to other people, but here at FG we are a family, and we care about each and every member, whether or not they feel like a cousin, or a sister. Sea, you are truly awesome, and if you read all of these posts, you'll see your family. So, because I suck at getting to know people, I want to apologize for never knowing you as well as some of the other people here. So, if you ever need anything at all, PM me, because I would never let anything bother a part of my family. We love you.
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project

burningice
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by burningice » Sun 17th Jul 2011

Sea
You are honestly one of the nicest guys I know. You are an amazing artist. An amazing writer. You have an epic sense of humor. You see, we care about you. We all do.

I know Im relitively new here, and you dont know me well, but if you ever need someone to talk to, just shoot me a PM
I can't find my way home.
It's through you.
I know what I'd do
Just to get back in her arms.

Shadow Light
LEPrecon Officer
Location: Extorting other hobos for croissants under the Eiffel tower

Post by Shadow Light » Sun 17th Jul 2011

If I knew cutting myself would've gotten me this much attention, then I should have posted pictures earlier. :awesome:

I have a few onions put very close to my face right now, so don't get all egotistical about how moved you all made Sea. Cause despite his name, he does not cry a "Sea of tears" very often, if at all. (very punny, no? :awesome: )

Don't worry I'm not gone yet.

Don't learn from Sea. He's a horrible, horrible influence.

And remember:

I think I'll post something a tad more detailed later. And a tad more.. Real. You all deserve at lest that much.
Don't ask me about my life, because if you do, I will tell you.

xox Miss Livia xox
Queen of Wonderland

Post by xox Miss Livia xox » Sun 17th Jul 2011

^ That better be red marker.

<3 <3 <3
It will get better for you Sea.
"People are gonna tell you who you are your whole life. You just gotta punch back and say, "No, this is who I am". You want people to look at you differently? Make them! You want to change things, you're gonna have to go out there and change them yourself, because there are no fairy godmothers in this world." - Emma Swan, Once Upon A Time.
Welcome aboard, lads and lasses. Let's see what adventures await us...

Join me:
~My Art page~|~My facebook ~|

FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Post by FowlStar » Sun 17th Jul 2011

I agree with Livy. It had better be red marker. Man, I wish I lived in Mal. so I could hunt your butt down and huggle you forever. :lol: 8)
i write because you exist.

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Sun 17th Jul 2011

Remember Liv, like we told Sea, it gets better, just remember that.
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Sun 17th Jul 2011

^Agreed, it will get better.

HS9
Okay, so once again, another member that I'm not insanely close to. I remember you from my early forum days, and sort of always liked you because we're the same age, and I've always felt young here XD. Being your friend on FB has sort of helped me get to know you at least a little better, and I really do admire you. You're pretty, and awesome, and don't ever let anybody tell you anything different. I'd really like to get to know you better, and if you need anything, just PM me, or send me a message on facebook, because I'm always happy to help or listen to your problems.
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Sun 17th Jul 2011

^Aww... that seriously just made my day posf x) I don't think I could've phrased that any better, so right back atcha? xD
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

JLHxXxX
LEP Commander

Post by JLHxXxX » Mon 18th Jul 2011

HS9, here's a list,
1.You're an a amazing dancer.
2.A great helper.
3.A fantastic writer
4.Someone who's there for anyone who's looking for help.
5.A VERY strong girl.
6.Sweet, kind, funny.
7.A fun RPer XD
8.You're gorgeous, you're funny, you're an AMAZING friend.
9. A girl like you doesn't deserve to be going through this.
10. The list goes on and on.

You're incredible, HS9, and I don't know how many times I've told you. I always counteract your insults and I've never agreed once. You're amazing in every way possible, won't you please see it? You've got plenty of great friends, don't you see? I freaking love you, so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE see, that bashing yourself is all FALSE.

Livi,
I don't know you well, but I've been told you're one of the best by some of the best. I've seen that you're going through some difficult things, and from what people tell me, you're great enough, too great to go through this. I've read your writing, it's great, every time I see you, ANYWHERE, you're so sweet to everyone. Please feel better? I really need to get to know you better >_<". I really hope things get better and just remember, BOTH of you, that the bad times are just bad.

♥Ha♥
Waiting for the bus that never comes is silly. Once you start to walk, every opportunity will be stopping you in your tracks to greet you.

~HaTheAngel~

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Mon 18th Jul 2011

This one is a little cliché, but that doesn't mean I don't mean it. I definitely do.

It seems like lately, a lot of our lives have taken turns for the worse. So many people are falling apart, and it's really hard to see people you care about like this.

So this is for you. You, reading this right now. I don't care who you are; if you're an FG-er, it's true. You're amazing. No matter what people think, no matter what you yourself might believe. You're amazing, and inspiring, and one of the best people I've ever met. Don't let life get you down. You can make it. I know you can. Don't ever think you're any less than beautiful, talented, and wonderfully unique. And if you're thinking, "but I'm not, it doesn't apply to me," then you're wrong. I mean it. No matter who you are, you're perfect. And whatever is going on in your life right now, whatever's getting you down, you can get through it. I know it. I believe in you, and I believe it'll get better. I love you, and I'm sure I'm not the only one. And if you ever need anything at all, I'll be here. <3
online more often than you probably assume
tumblr & ao3

FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Post by FowlStar » Tue 19th Jul 2011

^ Beautiful. Heartfelt. AA.

I'm making a list, because I can't think of anything to say.

Livy-pie:

1. You're all out awesome.
2. You're inspiring.
3. Beautiful.
4. My friend.
5. You're responsible.
6. You have such a great and bubbly personality.
7. I like it when you're in the shoutbox with me.
8. You're funny.
9. You're strong.
10. And brave.
11. And your posts are fun to read.
12. And you're such great friends with other people.
13. Everyone likes you.
14. YOU'RE AWESOME!
15. I love it when you act crazy.
16. You're a good Mod.
17. Your drawings are crazy good.
18. You're like an unofficial big e-sister.
19. You're AWESOME! :3
20. You mean so much to me.
21. You push people to work harder and do better. :D
Last edited by FowlStar on Wed 28th Sep 2011, edited 1 time in total.
i write because you exist.

hiholly123
Dwarf Thief

Post by hiholly123 » Tue 19th Jul 2011

Okay, I haven't been able to post on here (I don't think) because my looong list of people I luvv was destroyed along with my laptop. XO
So I'm going to post a little at a time, and you can be assured that every single one is heartfelt.

Ha
Where do I begin? XD We've never met in real life, and truthfully, I don't know everything about you. I don't know your age, your real name...but it doesn't matter, because we're e-sisters either way. :D Heck, I haven't even seen you in real life! XD But again, it doesn't matter. You're my buddeh. :) You're an amazing writer, and you write some truly powerful pieces. I don't get on FG as often as I should, so I don't know a lot. XD But I can truly say that you're one of the most awesome, epic people I know. *offers cookie of amazingness* Eat it with pride, Ha. Eat it with pride. :D

Posf
Okay, my other e-sis, I have to say that you're amazing and incredible! I'm going to bare some of my soul to you now, so prepare to see some really sappy stuff. XD
When A and S (you know who I'm talking about) left us for some other, more popular, people, I was hurt. B and I didn't know who to turn to. We had you, though, and that's pretty much all we need. You, Julio, Vasquez, and Jose, and everyone else that is as nice and amazing as you. We'd sat with you before, and had a great time, and I didn't realize how constrained I was until I started really getting into the conversations, and the rants, and the obcessive fangirling. XD And now I can safely say that I trust you will all of my heart, and that I would do anything for you.
Anything, ever.
You are one of my true friends. You, B, Julio, Vasquez, and everyone else that has ever sat with us and befriended us, or even attempted to. Everyone on FG, too.

FG
I just love all you guys. If I have a problem, I turn to you. If I need to share something funny, I know I can freely paste it nearly anywhere I please, and somehow, someone will come across it that thinks it's just as hilariously stupid as I do. :D I can trust any of you more than most of the people I know in RL. And you all are my brothers, sisters, cousins, ect. My best friends, even when I'm offline.
You guys are awesome, talented, funny, caring, considerate - and I can't say the same for most people I know. Some, yes. Most...no.
So I would do anything for you guys, too. All of you. We are a family here, and if there's any trouble...well, you can always look to another FGer, me or anyone else. Because, like I do, you know they'll help. :D
(GIF not made by me)
Don't Blink.
Team Holly!

FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Post by FowlStar » Tue 19th Jul 2011

Hello fellow (lol, that rhymes!) FG'ers! :3 APB had this great idea to list FG'ers and put their best qualities and what they stand for in a post, so heah I am, doing it. :D There shall be more, don't worry, as we add sequels to it. :D We shall leave NO FG'er unrecognized! MEH! XD Onward!

♥ APB: Hope & Inspiration ♥
♥ Byddie: Inspiration ♥
♥ Sea: Strength & Selflessness ♥
♥ Livia: Strength & Beauty ♥
♥ FowlStar: Caring & Joy ♥
♥ Mira: Originality & Creativity ♥
♥ Ha: Love & Sisterly Instinct ♥
♥ Tungsten Messiah: Brotherly Instinct ♥
♥ Duckie: Happiness ♥
♥ HollyShort9: Strength & Beauty ♥
♥ Toushi: Friendship ♥
♥ Artificial Asian: Encouragement ♥