What made you laugh today?

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Re: Laughter Lengthens the Life

Post by Duck With No Name » Fri 16th Sep 2011

I dropped my ringbinder folder on the floor in chemistry and all of my paper for all of my different subjects and teachers fell out. XD I'm going to have a fun time sorting that out!

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Thu 22nd Sep 2011

^ How are you so optimistic? XD If that happened to me, I'd just be annoyed XP

In Physics today, the teacher mentioned what year she was a junior in high school, and Reed looked over at me all incredulous and just went "she's old as f***!"
And I dunno why it was so funny, but something about how he said it was just really, really funny to me.

Reed's a cool dude X] Way cooler than my old lab partner >_>
online more often than you probably assume
tumblr & ao3

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Fri 23rd Sep 2011

Artificial Asian wrote:^ How are you so optimistic? XD If that happened to me, I'd just be annoyed XP
Haha, it was a bit annoying I suppose and rather embarrassing when I dropped it right in the middle of the classroom, but I imagine that for anyone else watching it would have been pretty funny! X) I'm just lucky that it happened then when we'd only just started school- If I did that again now I'd have tons more paper to sort out! XD

My friend K and I were laughing in chemistry today (haha, chemistry again! XD ) because we didn't really get the questions and we got seriously confused... XD But we got there in the end. We didn't know where everyone was pulling out the answers for the number of moles of a compound in an equation if they'd already worked out the number of moles of another compound and we thought that we'd use the formula instead of the mole ratios... ^^"

yunyun
Centaur Genius

Post by yunyun » Mon 26th Sep 2011

I was on RAF playing "This or That" which is one of the forum games, i was typing in Dragon cave eggs or Dragon cave hatchlings but google doesn't count hatchling as a word so i did spell check and changed it to Dragon cave hatching. Right after i posted it i remembered about what i just changed it too and i found it sorta funny

evilgenius
Dwarf Thief

Post by evilgenius » Wed 28th Sep 2011

Tripped coming down the stairs at school and crashed into some guy he started laughing hysterically.

yunyun
Centaur Genius

Post by yunyun » Thu 29th Sep 2011

during gym, playing football, my friends and i were failing XD

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Wed 5th Oct 2011

During Physics today, we had to do this experiment-ish thing where we put a card on top of a bottle, and a penny on top of the card, and then took the card out really fast. And this one girl tried it like ten times, and she could not for the life of her get the penny to fall into the bottle. And she gave up, and I went to try it and got it on my first try XP Then the other girl in her group tried it, and got it on her first try. And the original girl was just like "WTF is this, not fair!" XD
tumblr & ao3

yunyun
Centaur Genius

Post by yunyun » Sun 9th Oct 2011

watching the news, the person said "...when my soldiers come come back..." the subtitles thingy said "...when my shoulders come back..."

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Sun 16th Oct 2011

The kids across the street from me had a sleepover-ish-thing tonight. I'm currently having a grand old time listening to the parents trying to get rid of their kid's friends' parents X) They're standing out by the cars, and they're just being like

Guest: Oh, we have to do this again sometime, I'm sure the kids would love to get together again!
Neighbor: Definitely! So it was really nice talking to you, I'll see you to-
Guest: I should bring so and so over next time, he always has fun with his brother and his friends.
Neighbor: Great idea, we should do that! So I'll talk to you-
Guest: OH, and thank you for doing all this, by the way, it was so good of you to blahblahblah, etc, etc.

XD My poor neighbors, though X)

EDIT: Also, the conversation I'm having about LotR in the NaNo forums is pretty entertaining X) I am never calling subtraction anything but "backwards math" again XD
tumblr & ao3

FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Post by FowlStar » Sun 16th Oct 2011

It's so much fun watching Snookie squirm when FG and I talk in tongues. :lol:
i write because you exist.

Immortal
Dwarf Thief

Post by Immortal » Mon 17th Oct 2011

Watching Real Men (Final Fantasy Dissida machinma) made me laugh today...
Thanks to Mira-chan for making this awesome sig ^_^

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Fri 4th Nov 2011

It was Cake Friday in psychology today and so a boy bought in lemon cupcakes for the class- there were 5 people on our table, Me, Ec, LiA, Cb and LuA, so we got 5 cupcakes but Ec didn't want hers so LiA offered to share it with someone. Cb said that she would eat some so LiA got LuA's ruler, cleaned it with Ec's hand sanitiser and then cut the supcake in half, but she totally missed the fact that it was in a case! XD And all the while, us 5 were laughing at what was going on and our teacher was wondering why we were giggling so much because although the cake was right in the middle of the table, she couldn't see it! XD

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Mon 14th Nov 2011

Okay this is a long one. So my friends and I have this really, really weird inside joke about an ex boyfriend of mine. One of my best friends, Julie, always makes this face that he makes when he's concentrated/bored (It sounds creepy but it's hilarious). So my Julie is making the face, and every time I see it I laugh, and then she's like "Turn around." So, I do, and he's like, directly behind me making the face. My laugh was like a HONK and then hahahahahahaha. Plus I have a reeaaallllyyy loud laugh so my weird laugh, got intensly strange, and a bunch of people looked at me, so for some unknown reason I got up and so did Julie and we just laughed our @$$e$ off. We faced the fall for about ten minutes laughing, and then returned to our seats, like nothing had happened. XD
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project

Fowl's_Girl
Dwarf Thief
Location: Can I be the only hope for you? Because you're the only hope for me...

Post by Fowl's_Girl » Sun 15th Jan 2012

I almost fell out of my seat with laughter watching Tim Hawkins perform Party in the USA. XD Just watching Tim Hawkins is so HILARIOUS, period!
Thank you Fowlie!

Well, when all the normal people find out how cool it is to be different, they'll want to be different too. So if everyone is different, then different people will be normal, and the normal people will be different.
┏━━━┳━━━┳┓
┃┏━━┫┏━┓┃┃
┃┗━━┫┃╋┗┫┃
┃┏━━┫┃┏━╋┛
┃┃╋╋┃┗┻━┣┓
┗┛╋╋┗━━━┻┛
^^^Thanks Amy!^^^
Member of Team Artemis!
Gnomehat
Proud member of the Loveless Fangirls! :wub:

Immortal
Dwarf Thief