What made you laugh today?

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Laughter Lengthens the Life

Post by Skyswallow » Tue 28th Aug 2012

A book about astrology and that sort of stuff :D I frequent the psychology section in my library, and unfortunately a whole shelf there is taken up with ridiculous books such as 'Using your psychic powers: A comprehensive guide to predicting the future'. Ok, maybe not that one. But just as weird as that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Edit:// Whoops, just noticed I wrote astronomy -- I meant astrology! :razz:
Last edited by Skyswallow on Fri 7th Sep 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Thu 6th Sep 2012

My P.E teacher's Claire! And the wildcats she mentions in the last round is our basketball team. We hate the nickname, our arch-rivals JMA gave it to us because a girl in our team started singing High School Musical once. But now everyone teases us. XD Anyway I died watching this, I can't remember ever laughing so much! XD
One word: Merlin

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Wed 12th Sep 2012

In my German class room, in the very back, there is this lounge chair that is super comfortable to sit in. Normally Presley and Lane (they're both boys, btw) sit in it together before the class start. But today I was there really early - like 7 minutes before class started and basically no one else was there. So, of course, I sat in it LIKE A BOSS.
And in walks Presley and he goes all "Dude, what're you doing in my spot? Move!".
And then I say "Come at me, bro!". Then Shayan, a girl in my class, goes to sit down in the chair with me, just to annoy Presley.
And then Lane walks in and Presley shouts to him: "Jo and Shay took our spot!" and Lane goes: "Oh, no, you didn't!".
And then they walk up to us and ask us to move. Which we won't.
And then they freaking sit on us! And somehow I ended up with my own knee in my face! And Lane and Presley are laughing so hard, so are Shay and I. It was just so funny. Eventually everyone except for me got up, and I just sit there, until when the teacher comes in, and I just run to my seat, meanwhile Lane, who hadn't even seen our teacher first runs to the chair, sits down, then sees the teacher, and then he runs back to his seat.
Everyone were laughing, even the teacher! And then she says "Lets try that again" and walks out of the room. And both Lane and I run for the chair, sits down for a moment - I almost pushed him out of the chair - and then the teacher walks back in, and we both run towards our seats - then Lane trips right in front of his chair.
And then everyone just laughs so freaking hard again. I almost cried, it was just so funny!
You and me, let's marry in the space station

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Tue 27th Nov 2012

Okay... in Science the Yr7's first assessment is called "the race to make a baby" and April and Ella did it the other day. It influenced our conversation on the way home. A lot. Ella called a certain something Galileo. You get the idea. And then we all got so hyper. Ella went "Urg" at a stick, I saw it out of the corner of my eye and started jumping and screaming. And I'm not really a screamy person... It was hilarious.
And another day me and Emily were walking home, as you do, and we saw this WW2 airplane. And you know when you get dizzy when you look up? Well this happened to Emily, and she almost knocked me into the road. The conversation went like this:
Me: Hey, are you trying to kill me after I saved your life from that bike?
Emily: You'd not believe the amount of times I've saved your life. But I can't tell you my secret.
Me: Going Merlin on me now, are you? Well, if you're Merlin, I'd be Arthur, but why would I be important? Why would you want to protect me? What am I?
Emily: You're a prat.
Me: I walked right into that one, didn't I?
Emily: Mhmm.
And then we started discussing a random episode. It's nice to have someone you know as obsessed as you are.
And the other Emily tripped over a wall. She thought she'd got away with it, until she saw us all killing ourselves with laughter.
My week's been so funny, and I haven't even got onto the gala at the weekend. With gelatine coming out of people's mouths XD
One word: Merlin

Battery
Ringbearer

Re: What made you laugh today?

Post by Battery » Fri 19th Apr 2013

Changed the title of this topic to be more explanatory, also trying to bring it back to life xP

Google told me it could translate this page from Japanese to English but I think it lied

online more often than you probably assume
tumblr & ao3

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Sat 4th May 2013

Well, I'd gone to see Iron Man 3 with some friends from church youth group, and we were getting frozen yogurt afterwards. Apparently an 8th grade graduation had happened, because a bunch of like 13 and 14 year old girls were walking in wearing these really quite skimpy dresses. I remark that I would never wear something like that, and my friend, who's super quiet and usually pretty serious, leans over. And HE just whispers
"It's okay, I wouldn't either."

Oh, I just died laughing...
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Sat 4th May 2013

Two years ago, my Italian class went on a trip to Venice and today I read the page of quotes that some of the girls in my class had put together from the trip and reading through them all was hilarious! XD

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Sat 25th May 2013

Seeing my school's mascot costume rear ripping open, it's just too old. XD Oh and my language arts teacher getting hit in the stomach my a basketball by a 13 year old girl.

(Students VS. Teachers End Of The Year Basketball Game)
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Wed 17th Jul 2013

Watching Skydoesminecraft... Butter!!!
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Thu 15th Aug 2013

My boyfriend forgot the word for 'firemen' and instead said 'fire police' :lol:

Duck With No Name
LEP Commander

Post by Duck With No Name » Thu 12th Sep 2013

I was out in London today and on one of the map boards in the street, there were several things labelled like universities, museums etc. and there was a yellow dot and a label next to it, simply saying "statue". XD I have no idea what statue this is but my friends and I were laughing about that for a while!

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Fri 21st Feb 2014

My lecturer for computational physics said "This method is BOVINE! It is slow; like cow!" and it was really funny. (I think it's coz he's Italian and the inflection that he puts on words is beautiful). :awesome:

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Wed 15th Oct 2014

C and I were joking about the movie Hairspray and our old teachers. We laughed so hard it hurt. But it made my day. :awesome:
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Fri 17th Oct 2014

I went to an interactive optical illusions and light tricks museum with my brother and his friends. You could do stuff like swap noses with people and see yourself upside down and we just laughed all day :lol:

Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Post by Falcon! » Fri 14th Aug 2015

There's this window sticker on some random store that I drove past today that's just a hand. Just the palm of the hand-- except on the inside was a human face. Then, if you look carefully, there's a smaller sign beside it: "Under new management".
Member since April 30, 2010!
My old sig by Amber: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... Falcon.png
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"