What Do You Want To Do When (Or If!) You Grow Up?

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Star*7
Dwarf Thief

Re: What Do You Want To Do When (Or If!) You Grow Up?

Post by Star*7 » Tue 20th Mar 2012

^That's so cool! :D I always wondered what you meant by art therapist...
~Wholockian~
Proud Supporter of the Sasquatch Community of North America xD

~Self Promotion~

Fanpop- Wholockian
Pottermore- MirrorShadow3572

Randomosity
Troll
Location: I'm stuck in my computer! If you are reading this, find me! I'm filed under "Randomosity"

Post by Randomosity » Sun 10th Jun 2012

I want to become an author of children's fiction, so long as I dictate as I hate typing loads and loads :), and also work with children with disabilitys and young carers.
(FAVRIOTE QUOTE)I want to live in a world where chickens can cross the road without their motives being questioned Image
This sigge was made by Sara. THANK YOU!!!
Avvie made by skyswallow. THANK YOU ALSO!!!
There is no freedom, just different levels of bondage
Remember that all opinion is an view about the world. Find a place to stand.
THE SHOW MUST GO ON
Alcohol. the solution- and cause- of all life's problems
ASDF movies are awesome and so are Eddsworld and the TomSka movies. Also Rest In Peace Edd Gould your world will keep on spinning.
COFFEE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND!!!
COFFEE IS IN MY SOUL!
COFFEE IS MY SOUL!

Coffee addiction? Nah.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 11th Jun 2012

I am currently uncertain about a future career. I have wanted to be an author (probably childrens') for years, but I am also getting increasingly interested in technology (website design), physics and psychietry (can't spell it, I mean the thing a little like psychology). In short, idk.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Mon 18th Jun 2012

I'm one step closer to achieving my dream =)
I have a place at University in Strathclyde to do a Physics degree. When I get there I might have a word with the head of department to see if I can do my Physics degree combined with with a teaching degree. That way I can finish a year early and get to doing what I love =D

Captain_Short
Troll

Post by Captain_Short » Fri 20th Jul 2012

I'm gonna draw pretteh drawings :D

In other words, I'm going to be an artist.

bentj96
LEP Recruit

Post by bentj96 » Fri 20th Jul 2012

Cardiologist, Neurologist, Geneticist, Energy Engineer, Nuclear Engineer. I have no clue.
I'm a crazy Whovian, watch out!

Ash Kelp
Centaur Genius
Location: In the great and awesome Cascadia, where the norm is rain, and coffee.

Post by Ash Kelp » Fri 20th Jul 2012

Ceo of own company that i shall create. Physicist as part of that.
It's like Trouble, but with many a variation.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sat 21st Jul 2012

I want to be a photographer now, or a manga writer (whatevery you would call making one) a DJ is unlikely, I find. And, it costs so much. A writer, I would love. But, every young version loves writing novel and art, I swear. And there's only so many of one thing. I might become a image manniper for someone, but I find that unlikely, the society is so big.
I would also become a long jumper and long distance runner.
So; that makes my list:
Photographer,
manga writer, drawer, what ever ya call it,
long jumper,
long distance runner,
artist,
author,
photomanipulater (it could go on under artist, but I call it new wave art :) ).
and that's what I want to be at the moment.

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Thu 1st Aug 2013

i wanna be a movie critique, it seems so fun, watching movies for a living
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Mon 5th Aug 2013

It was about 3 years since I last posted here so I thought it was about time for an update.
I decided that instead of doing a Physics degree followed by a Teaching degree, I'm doing them both at the same time :D I'm doing a Physics with Teaching degree, and I'm going to be going into the 2nd year of my 4 year degree in September. I start doing my classroom experience in my 3rd year, then once I finish my degree I have a year of probation teaching. After I've finished that I will be a 100% qualified teacher :D
I've also decided that I want to be very actively involved in a pastoral care role. At my school there were a few teachers who were openly racist/homophobic/sectarian/xenophobic and I want to be the opposite. I want to make children feel safe, and feel like their school is a place where they can be themselves, and I want to teach that no-one should be ashamed of how they feel. I don't just want to teach Physics, I want to teach acceptance.

Nerbua
Troll

Post by Nerbua » Sat 19th Oct 2013

I've narrowed it down to three possibilities:

1) Go work in the missions field in a French speaking country.

2) A musician. Play in symphonies, compose, all that stuff.

3) Theatre! Elphaba from Wicked, Christine or Meg from The Phantom of the Opera, or Dory in Finding Nemo: the musical at Disney's Animal Kingdom in Orlando, Florida.

Ooh, another idea would to be one of the characters at Disney world such as Alice in Wonderland. That would be cool!!

Hehehe...

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Fri 7th Feb 2014

I wish to become a Judge's Assistant(Secretary to the judge, makes appointment, calls the clients, etc.) and if that is not possible, a high school Choir director. On another note, journey to Europe, Canada, and Alaska.
You threw me a lifeline, I'm not throwing away my shot

FowlStar
Centaur Genius

Post by FowlStar » Fri 18th Jul 2014

FowlStar wrote:I'm ready for every eventuality and possibility. I'm going to a medical magnet school for eighth grade, to prepare myself for the Medical Academy I've been excepted into for high school already. After that, I'll do my undergrad, and then it's off to Harvard. On a partial scholarship at least. I'm taking as many classes as I can, with diverse subjects, including French I, Home Economics, not to mention honors Algebra and all honors classes so far...and maybe TV Production. I'll also be doing plenty of community work, volunteering at my local hospital as soon as I'm sixteen. That is why I go crazy during summer doing what ever I want, I never have time for anything but studies and clubs the rest of the year. I'll be applying to every Ivy League school in the country, as well as a few good state universities, but I've set my sights on Harvard. And I will get in. No room for mistakes, or failure. AT ALL.

Then, save up enough to open my own practice after working as a neurosurgeon for a few years. The only part of my future I have no idea about is what I'll specialize in. It was cardiology a few years ago, now it's neurosurgery. Maybe that will change. Who knows. :D

lmao im sixteen now and everything's gone as planned so far, but i doubt i'll get into harvard.
i write because you exist.

Falcon!
Dwarf Miner

Post by Falcon! » Mon 22nd Sep 2014

My friends and I are starting a band, and we're going to refurbish a school bus and drive around the country playing music and maybe be famous.
Okay, that's a little out there, huh?
Really I want to make movies-- that's a really broad statement but I can't decide what I want to do XD I have found, though, that I am a better producer than director, if it helps. Everything tht I want to do, though, is not a good carreer option, like, and I feel bad saying this, I want to stay away from art careers (my family says I would make a good engineer, I say I go over the time limit on every math test for years now) but art is all I'm interested in.
My other thing that I really wanna do is start my own business. My friend (Short actually, she hasn't been on in like three years so idk if you remember her XD) an' I are starting an entertainment company, gonna sell like t-shirts and pins and stuff, and make podcasts and whatever...it's not gonna pick up until we get out of school anyways, if it sticks around tht long.

Augh! I'm getting closer to having to choose a carrer path but all I want to do is draw punk cats and play drums ;A; If only driving away in a shiny band bus forever is practcal as a carreer! (Plans for a grace year after high school? 8) )
Member since April 30, 2010!
My old sig by Amber: http://i1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd3 ... Falcon.png
My name is Fal an' I'm resident Cool Cat. Talk to me about my Killjoys obsession or giving me your unwanted things to eat (anything is good covered in chocolate.)
"the story"

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 28th Sep 2014

It's been two years since I last posted here but yeah I'm gonna be an astrophysicist and also do writey things :) I actually have a plan now??? Wow??? :D
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.