VENT HERE!!!

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: VENT HERE!!!

Post by Cabaline » Sat 10th Jan 2009

Nah my mum doesn't believe him but he is moaning so much that he's getting attention just to shut him up XD

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sat 10th Jan 2009

How old is he???? lol

Cabaline

He's 12 years old (with the mental age of 7) :lol:

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Are you saying that cuz ur mad at him, or because he actually has mental probs?

Cabaline

No, he is just really childish, that is sometimesa really good thing though :D

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Oh, ok. I only ask becuz I know someone who is 15 and in third grade becuz of brain damage :(

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Sat 10th Jan 2009

My sister is averedge in smarts (she's 25 btw,) but works insanly hard for her averedge of 97.

I, on the other hand, have an I.Q of somewhere in btween 162 and 198 but am extremely lazy in the acedemic world.

I HAAATE SCHOOL WORK!!!!
The Prank 'I won't be supprised if you can't guess it, it was kinda triksty :P'

Cabaline

Kierisa12 wrote:Oh, ok. I only ask becuz I know someone who is 15 and in third grade becuz of brain damage :(

That is a shame.

Miasaki-chan wrote:My sister is averedge in smarts (she's 25 btw,) but works insanly hard for her averedge of 97.

I, on the other hand, have an I.Q of somewhere in btween 162 and 198 but am extremely lazy in the acedemic world.

I HAAATE SCHOOL WORK!!!!

Wow, you are smarter than your 25 year old sister!!!! That is so amazing!

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

I dont know my IQ.... my mom doesnt wanna tell me.. (which can only mean somthing bad) She says we could probebly grow up and do whatever we want, so we arent dumb.. she just thinks the knowledge of our IQ is for when we are older :roll:

Cabaline

^thats an interesting was of doing things! What do yoiu want to be when you are older?

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sun 11th Jan 2009

Author or graphic designer... *cough* actress *cough* (mom doesnt like the last one)

OMGosh!! you know how I disappeared earlier?? MY MOM IS IN A FREAKIN BAD MOOD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! we are moving so we need to have our house PERFECT for relaters to come in and tell us if we should rent or sell omgosh..... so freakin horrible!! EVERYTHING has to be organized!!!!!!

And, while we were cleanin, mom found her box of chocolet emty so, she blames me becuz when I was 5 I stole a piece!! SHE DIDNT QUESTION ANYONE BUT ME AND STILL THINKS I DID IT!!!!!! i didnt do it!! its so horrible to have someone hold you responsible!!!!

MOM IS YELLING AT ME!!!! if only you knew how! GRRRR

THIS IS ME VENTING!!

sigh..

LollipopHolly
LEPretrieval Team Member
Location: In the 8th Dimension, where I rule. Where else SHOULD I be?

Post by LollipopHolly » Mon 12th Jan 2009

Well.... where to start? I had my other friend that knew my friend ((Who I believe is avoiding me)) call her and say, "Well, yeah I know your bored but, I'm sorry I'm busy why don't you hang out with *Lolly (Like I'm gonna tell u my real name!)*?" and this was the reply. "Lolly is the LAST person I want to hang out with." "why?" "She's Lolly. Which reminds me, I should be calling Sava to ask her if she wants to hang out."
After that I called her and said, I feel like your avoiding me lately. I get. "I'm busy with other friends." I say every time I talk to you, you ignore me and when you do answer you say one word so the conversation goes dead. "She says, I told you I'm busy with other friends too." I tell her NO at school I talk to you not on the phone. "......." Bye. I hang up and then I have my other friend call her back and say don't you think Lolly is a B*****? She says, YES!!! and her friend Sava was over there too ((Like she said she was asking her to hang out instead of me, also NOTE: Sava was my first friend at my school and the onl reason were not friends is because we were seperated for a while.)) she says OH HALE YES!(( Twilight obbsessive person if you noticed the Hale yes, she literally said that, as in Jasper Hale. what is up with that??)) So, my life sucks right now and If I got into the detail of my Parents DIVORCE and how I'm probably getting held back as a seventh grader well, we would be here all night. Phew. I really needed this rant space. Thanks a ton ppls.

artymon

Post by artymon » Mon 12th Jan 2009

Kierisa12 wrote:OMGosh!! you know how I disappeared earlier?? MY MOM IS IN A FREAKIN BAD MOOD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!! we are moving so we need to have our house PERFECT for relaters to come in and tell us if we should rent or sell omgosh..... so freakin horrible!! EVERYTHING has to be organized!!!!!!

sigh..

Whoa. That. Is. Weird. You'll see what I mean in Chapter III of (most ironically) What if...? III.

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Tue 13th Jan 2009

O.o I'm sure I will, WHEN WILL IT BE UP?

codeblackrose
LEPrecon Officer

Post by codeblackrose » Tue 13th Jan 2009

*Breathes in deeply, then starts screaming*

HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW MUCH WORK I HAVE PER DAY??? JUST TODAY I HAVE ENGLISH MATHS CHINESE SCIENCE *pant pant* COMPOS WORKSHEETS PARCTICE GUITAR TIDY ROOM CALL MY FRIENDS FILE MY SCHOOL STUFF PACK MY BAG...

*Suddenly faints due to lack of breathing*
What? I am so not psycho.

ImageImageImage

~Helen Raspberrih, Team Holly!