VENT HERE!!!

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
artymon
Fangathering Fever patient

Re: VENT HERE!!!

Post by artymon » Sat 3rd Jan 2009

Dr. Von Beck has no advice on that, however, he does know the number of a house cleaning service.

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sun 4th Jan 2009

Ugh... to late.

I am also still VERY sore from those blasted scretches. :cry:

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Sun 4th Jan 2009

MY DAD HAS BEEN BUGGING ME SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE PREPARATION OF HIGH SCHOOL!!! GROWING UP SUCKS!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRHHHHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Prank 'I won't be supprised if you can't guess it, it was kinda triksty :P'

Moonlite Knight
Dwarf Miner

Post by Moonlite Knight » Fri 9th Jan 2009

I tripped over a remote. A TV Remote. A eight inch long TV REMOTE!!! I am so stupid DX And the worst part is my younger siblings saw me! And they wouldn't stop laughing at me! I had to tackle all of them, one after another, to make them stop. Argh! A remote! DX

...okay I feel better now. :D
"Life is like a film, it always has a happy ending and if there is no happy ending, it means that the film is not over yet." ~SRK
"From failing, you learn! From success... not so much." ~Aunt Billie, Meet the Robinsons

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Fri 9th Jan 2009

Miasaki-chan wrote:MY DAD HAS BEEN BUGGING ME SOOOOO MUCH FOR THE PREPARATION OF HIGH SCHOOL!!! GROWING UP SUCKS!!!! I HATE MY LIFE!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRHHHHG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Fri 9th Jan 2009

I Have such a smart brother!! He is finishing highschool this year!!!! HE IS FINISHING A YEAR EARLY!!!! MY MOM IS GOING TO EXPECT ME TO DO THE SAME!!! I'm tooooo stupid to be able to do two years of highschool in one year... I CAN BARELY TAKE 8TH GRADE!!!! HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE THE FRENCH, THE EXTRA IMPORTANT TEST... GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I cant do it..

artymon

Post by artymon » Sat 10th Jan 2009

Hmm...I take German, not French, though I can offer this comforting thought, learning a language at first is excruciating, but once you get the basics, it becomes quite enjoyable. Or, at least for me.
The smarter bro thing, claim he was on mind-enhancement supplements or something....

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sat 10th Jan 2009

lol........... My dad's a genius, and so is my bro.... *looks and feels stupid*

Thanks for the comforting thought on Languages...

artymon

Hmm...."One is a genius, the other's insane...they're labratory mice, they're genes have been spliced...They're Pinky, they're Pinky and The Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain Brain!"

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

I guess I'm Pinky then.............. how comforting :banghead: :vomit:

artymon

Ah ha, how contrary! It is Artemis Fow himself who says, "If I win, I'm a genius, if I lose, I'm crazy, that's the way History is written."
The Brain always loses, so, HE is the insane one, and PINKY is supposedly the smart one. (Though, I'd rather be Brain myself...)

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Ok, whatever... ???

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 10th Jan 2009

My friend Mags is really p!ss!ng me off!!! She has a crush on about 6 guys and I sit next to one of them in French. Me and him are good friends and both our dirty minds leads to a lot of hysterical laughing XD She gets so damn over-protective! I can't say a thing to the guy without her looking daggers at me, I can't mention his name without her grabbing hold of my arm. The other day I stopped him in the corridoor to ask him if the north bus was coming in and he pretended to hit me with his art folder for stopping him. A very normal thing, yes? She was in a horrible mood with me for the rest of the morning! The thing is another of my friends has a crush on the same guy but she isn't as bloody insane! Niky understands that I'm friends with the guy, that is why I've taken to hanging around with Nicky a lot more!
The other thing is it is becoming as bad with her other 5 crushes!! The number of people I can talk to without getting into an argument about it is slowly dwindling. The other sad thing is everyone she has a crush on hates her guts, some of them wish she could be far far away, but she still thinks she has a chance. I don't have the heart to tell her that she hasn't got a hope in hell. The other day she drew a heart on my french folder, I asked her what it was for and she said "I'm trying to give you a heart, seeing as you haven't got one!" That comment hurt me quite a lot and what she said wasn't fair!
I'm starting to feel like I hate her, this thing irritates me so much. Her obsessions with these guys are stopping me from being friends with them and it is not on! I've always been able to get on well with guys, that doesn't mean I'm heartless. Mags is waaaaaay too overboard!

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Wow! That does sound like a problem... :guh: My friends and I have crushes on the same guy all the time!

Maybe you should tell her how you feel? Maybe she doesnt get how foolish she's being....

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 10th Jan 2009

Oh she knows that she is being a pain, she takes peoples things without asking and if you try and get them back you better try and protect your self because one time I tried to get my gloves back and she pulled my hair and bit me!
When we go for lunch she says "I don't like whats on for lunch today" so she goes and gets a yoghurt and some apple juice, then when the rest of us is eating our food she will take bits off our plate, I always say to her "Excuse me? You bought your lunch and I bought mine so stop it!" so she always says "Yeah, well I didn't want a whole plate!" one time I said to her" Well that is just too bad, I do want a whole plate so I am going to eat it! get your own! My parents don't work 14 hour days too feed you!" Then she said " you are so greedy!" And ran off!! I mean what the hell! Okay, I would let my friends eat a little off my plate a couple of times but not every single effing day! I am constantly having to tell her that she is being unreasonable but she doesn't give a ****! She is worse than a spoilt little child!