VENT HERE!!!

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Re: VENT HERE!!!

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Wed 24th Dec 2008

Umm... I think I am too nice to do any of those thing... they are not amish, they're christian. And they are the same family that has been staying with us for a month now. Thier parents just dont think its good for them...

BACK TO VENTING!!

Ok, so theres this super hot guy (real this time) and uh... well its the smae old story. He doesnt know I exist.

I am homeschooled, and therefore am a little anti social. I like people, I just suck at talking to them! I mean, if they're knew to me I dont speak to them! So I feel kinda dumb cuz I dont have many friends at all. (Which is why I hang here cuz you guys are my friend.) OK, dont think I am a geek, I just spend all day at home.

The people staying with us think I am... my family is.. weird. (look who' s talkin)

I have this cousin, who is 18, k? well she is kinda was my role model. I thought she liked me, cuz she took me to her work and spent a little time with me thanksgiving! So I was all... Wow! cool!
Well, my mom told me that she always takes advantage of me. Gets me to admire her than treats me like dirt. Well I stupidly never realized! I told mom "no, your wrong. she took me to her work ect." Mom got shifty and told me that, that wasnt her Idea, and all the adults made her do it. :shock:
I look back and I guess mom is right. She friggin treats me like dirt and I let her! GAARRRRR!!!
So she is comin over Christmas..... So I am mad at her, but I dont really want her to think of me as some snotty little baby! ( I did cry when mom told me) So I want to be "cool" But somewhat, rude. Not let her push me around... I am feeling very stressed bout that....

K artymon, whats your advice for that?

artymon
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by artymon » Wed 24th Dec 2008

Ok, so theres this super hot guy (real this time) and uh... well its the smae old story. He doesnt know I exist.

Ah...always a guy/girl.
Hm....well...I recommend: don't try and go TO him, but rather, um..okay, I don't know...I suck at relationships (but, try and do something funny and big to get him to notice you, maybe even try acting indifferent around him? )....
Or, perhaps he is shy? Maybe he is thinking, "Oh, Bob, don't look! It's Kierisa!"
Bob: Wha---? I'm not allowed to look at my cousin?
The guy: Uh...well, don't look
Bob: You mean, don't look in a way that conveys you have the hots for her?
The guy: Exactly.
I am homeschooled, and therefore am a little anti social. I like people, I just suck at talking to them! I mean, if they're knew to me I dont speak to them! So I feel kinda dumb cuz I dont have many friends at all. (Which is why I hang here cuz you guys are my friend.) OK, dont think I am a geek, I just spend all day at home.

I go to school, and I'm also VERY anti-social. Conversations? Good luck! Asking the wrong person! Conversations usually consist of past events.
Ex) "You remember last week at The Gap, that one guy came up and said, 'can I help you?' and his voice cracked!"
"Oh mi goh! I know! That's awesome! Then you said, 'well, I think that's the whole purpose of your existence isn't it?'"
Okay, weird example...but yeah...
Don't worry about friends, you know that cousin? I'd rather have NO friends (aside from you guys) than have a bunch of people that just want to use me.
Well, my mom told me that she always takes advantage of me.

My sister used to be like that all the time. She would say, "Oh, go do this..." or go do that...
And she would promise to also do whatever this was (maybe make a prank call on a loud speaker, or yell at someone). Then, after I figured out her game, I stopped listening to her, and I would tell her to do whatever she wanted to sucker me into.
My advice: Try not to make too many waves (people are useful) but, take everything she says with consideration, think of all possible effects of your actions.
Now, what am I forgetting? Oh yeah, that'll be five fifty. Pay up!
Dr. Albrecht Von Beck III

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Oh snap! that was crappy advice, and I have to pay fifty??? Oh well, I have a bucket of cash (babysittin) so here you go. *hands over*

She wouldnt tell me to do stuff, she would just... Get my attention, do somtin cool or what ev, and when she saw I noticed, she would invite me to do sometin with her. Than just kinda dump me. like crap.

Cous: ___ just asked me out, and I am going to see twilight. (which I am not alowed to see)

K12: Really? cool! Your so lucky!

Cous: Ya... wanna play monopoly?

K12: *gets fluttery feeling in side* She wants to hang with me? Sure!

Cous: *in middle of game* Oh, Hi Michael!

K12: Hi!

Mich: Hi.

Cous: Brb K12, I want to ask him somtin.

K12: OK! *1 hr later* Cous??

Cous: YA BLE BLA BLO BLA BLE youtube BLA BLE BLO GLA twilight GA BLA NA boyfrieds... oh, hi K12

K12: erm uh, we were playin monopoly?

cous: *shrug* I really cant spend all my time entertaining you! Monopoly is dumb, and I only play it to make ya happy

K12: *stupidly goes of and sulks cuz I know cous thinks I am nuttin but a stupid kid*

OK, do you get it? She does this everytime I see her! *three times a year* She gets me to think she thinks I am cool, then kinda... insults me. I WAS SO STUPID!! :banghead: :duh:

THIS IS ME VENTING!

artymon

Post by artymon » Wed 24th Dec 2008

h snap! that was crappy advice, and I have to pay fifty???

Hey, we warned you Dr. Von Beck wasn't licensed!
Okay, MUCH better w/ the cousin thing, better pic, better ideas...
Solution 1:
Invite a friend of YOURS over so you two hang then, when cousin comes over....
Cousin: Hey K12!
K12: Ya?
Cousin: Wanna play a game?
K12uh...no.
Cousin: Why?
K12: Because, [insert friends name here] and I are watching a bootleg Twilight (or whatever you wanna be doing.)
Cousin: Whoa! abootleg copy of Twilight?! That's awesome! You're cool! Can I watch?!
K12: Nah...maybe later...
You know a song called Cat's in the Cradle?
It's a song EVERY parent should listen to.
The whole thing is basically told from a father's view where he says he never had time for his kid, and so, when the kid grows up, the kid never has time for his dad.
So, moral of song?

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Actually, that 12 yr old will be here, but shes isnt... cool... shes ok, not cool.

My weird/cool/fun friend MIGHT be comin over. Her parents have seperated, so she MIGHT have to be with her mom.. who is a total.. well, you can guess. Anyway, if she comes I WILL take your advice, but she will have my OTHER cous, who is a perfet good at everything, talented, doesnt have to study, perfect kid. *17* Who she will most likly hang out with. AND since the adults have been MAKING her hang with me, she will be happy with the freedom. :(

I really hate her... (such irony, I use to idol her)

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Wed 24th Dec 2008

GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!

I FINALLY GET THE SIMS 2 DOUBLE DELUXE AND I DON'T HAVE A *bleep*ING THINGAMABOBBER THAT YOU NEED TO PLAY DVDS ON YOUR COMPUTER! DVD DRIVE I THINK IT'S CALLED! RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-breath-

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWR!
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Fri 26th Dec 2008

ARTYMON LEFT FANFICTION!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

SO SAD! SO MAD! SO... did I say sad yet? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WHAT AM I GONNA DO?!?!?!?!

*gets idea*

BRB.

Back! I just *ehem* deleted somtin. :D

Meova

Post by Meova » Sat 27th Dec 2008

I'm tired of everyone getting mad at me for talking myself supposedly down. I appreciate that they're trying to make me feel good, but even if I would be Stephen King, with as many fans and as many books as him, I'd still be insecure about my writing! I only have to look at my reviews and count the people on FF.net who have me on Author Alert or Favorite Author to know that people want to read my stories, that people love them, and that some of them can't wait until I write more. However, I don't give a freaking damn, I have always been and will always be insecure about my work, because I seem to have these fecking high expectations that I should try to make my work live up to, and I don't feel like I can!
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sun 28th Dec 2008

UUURGH! ok, so my little sib/sibs (havent found the culprit) steals me cellphone, and whadda you know, BREAKS IT! It mysteriously showed up on my desk with a huge crack in the screen! SO MOM BLAMES ME AND TAKES IT AWAY!!!!!!!!! ITS NO FAIR! NO NO NO NO NO NO FAIR! I KNOW I DIDNT DO IT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FAIR! but mom says

"you must've left it out."

Umm. HELLO! I it was on my shelf, sitting on my cellphone's chair. (yes it HAS a chair) ITS WHERE MY MOM TELLS ME TO PUT IT!!!! she also complains that I dont keep it charged.... heres irony. "K12 (she doesnt really call me that but.."
"Ya mom"
"I am going out shopping with ur dad"
"okaaaaaaay"
"your babysitting, dad will have his phone"
"what about YOUR phone?"
"oh, its not charged"

APOPEROJGODJIESJGKDIOFJPFAOSGJDFFPJSFJOWOESJDIFGOACWDEKRLSVLHORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

p5ychic
Kwisatz Haderach

Post by p5ychic » Mon 29th Dec 2008

Kierisa12 wrote:they are not amish, they're christian.

Amish is a type of Christian. Amish people are Christian.

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Mon 29th Dec 2008

Garg! I mean a different type of Christian, sorry. I meant prodestent. (dont make fun of me if I spelled that wrong)

anyway, wasnt that a little non ventish... aka, of topic?

AHH!! THEY ARE TAKING PETER OUT OF NARNIE! *gasp* THE HOT DUDE! NOOOOOOOOO

SAPnotLEP
Troll

Post by SAPnotLEP » Tue 30th Dec 2008

I think you meant 'Protestant'.

I really hate going to see my cousins. Every time my family goes there, it ends up a disaster. And not the comical-Christmas-eve-movie type, a DISASTER!!!
JOIN THE CABOOSE ARMY!
COZ EVERYONE KNOWS TUCKER DID IT!
CABOOSE: SCORE: -1.

[insert zeeky boogy doog here]

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Wed 31st Dec 2008

Cousins can be such a PAIN some times! But I must admit, i got through Christmas without ONE word to MY cousin... even though we were sitting next to each other at dinner! I just made sure I was in deep conversation with my friend! :D I wouldnt even go in the same room as her!! SO PROUD!

Back to venting.....

THEY WONT LEAVE ME ALONE! ITS PLAY THIS, PLAY THAT! MAYBE I NEED SOME DOWN TIME! MAYBE I DONT LIKE PLAYING TAG 24/7! (i am talkin bout the peeps livin with us) MAYBE I WOULD LIKE THEM BETTER IF THEY WERENT SO B0THERSOME!

SAPnotLEP
Troll

Post by SAPnotLEP » Sat 3rd Jan 2009

Sounds like my cousins, only, we're not playing tag 24/7. We're going crazy 24/7. Which, is okay, but he takes it too far. Far too far.
JOIN THE CABOOSE ARMY!
COZ EVERYONE KNOWS TUCKER DID IT!
CABOOSE: SCORE: -1.

[insert zeeky boogy doog here]

KierisaNOT12
it's over 9000

Post by KierisaNOT12 » Sat 3rd Jan 2009

Know those annoying people I was talking about? Well they left today! (after two monthes!) Two months of 17 people in your house is not a pretty sight. I first I was happy.... But then mom made us.. *gulp* clean up. :shock: