VENT HERE!!!

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Amber Root
Council Member

Re: VENT HERE!!!

Post by Amber Root » Wed 18th Sep 2019

Why does college have to be so expensive, oooooof.
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Fri 13th Mar 2020

If things can't get better they could at least stop getting worse
ImageImage

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Sat 14th Mar 2020

So stressed about job interviews. The others have their dates but my application hasn't been processed yet. :(
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Thu 19th Mar 2020

And so now the one stable element of all this that we thought might be a positive isn't actually stable at all, and is probably going to detract from the one stable element of the other half that we thought might be a positive

Great great great great great this is all so easy it's good because we weren't already dealing with enough!!
ImageImage

Percy Jackson(sorry)
Gnome

Post by Percy Jackson(sorry) » Thu 19th Mar 2020

I don't have a job, but no one's been home for more than three minutes, so I've been virtulay alone for weeks. No joke, I have not seen a human other than myself for a week. It's just a tad lonely.

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 11th Apr 2020

Ugh. She only ever messages me when she wants something, and just constantly tries to use me, to make her feel good about herself.

I published my new review of my weighted blanket and shared it on my profesh twitter and facebook. In it, I specifically write that I don't have a problem falling asleep, I always fall asleep within minutes, it's staying in deep sleep that is my issue which is why I got it, so I cannot comment on whether or not it helps with falling asleep. She sends me a message, no "how are you" or anything like that, and she goes "I have a question about the blanket? Does it help you fall asleep quicker?"
Aye thanks mate for confirming you didn't even click the link or take a look, and were too lazy to do your own research, so you thought you would put me out and make me waste my time repeating myself, specially for you.
Image Image

Percy Jackson(sorry)
Gnome

Post by Percy Jackson(sorry) » Sun 12th Apr 2020

Arrrrrghhhh!!!
I wish that I could watch a TV show without obsessing over it. I don´t always. But when I do, I REALLY get into it. I watched SVTFOE, and now I absolutely have a crush on one of the characters. It´s much less creepy than it sounds. And then I realize that the whole thing is fake, and get depressed for weeks. First Hamilton, then Peanuts, and finally SVTFOE. Now I´m kinda moving on to Teen Titans, but it´ll be a while before I´m over SVTFOE. Also, being alone with my thoughts 24/7 doesn´t help. I´m so, so lonely. Right now I´m going through the depression phase. *hitting head on wall* This............happens.......every.........time. Every....flippin´......time!!

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Mon 13th Apr 2020

Life is terrifying and I miss being young enough that I didn't have to worry about our problems. It feels like I'm the only one worried enough about this. We haven't done any research. We haven't talked about it. I don't think she knows what the implications were on the phone, and I don't even know if he understood them. I don't know how we're going to do it. I don't know if we can do it. I don't see a clear way forward except the one that will break all our hearts, and even that comes with its own set of problems. And every facet of all this is so knotted up with other things that just pile and pile and pile and pile and I don't know how it all fits inside a person. I wish I was 7 years old again and everyone I loved was alive and none of this was an issue and all the big problems were too big for me to understand. There's not even enough time to grieve. And an edit: Cool! Isn't it great to find out that your friend did get the half-coherent message you sent her mid-breakdown, and just didn't bother checking in? Because her other friend's Twitch stream was super important? That's great, it's really great to know there are people out there who care
ImageImage

artymon I\/
Centaur Genius

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 22nd Apr 2020

Doesn't seem like it will ever end. No matter which path you pop down, still it follows and causes issues. Funny, I was thinking so positively the other day.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Wed 22nd Apr 2020

I'm so sick of this. All of this.

That is all.
just your not-so-local english major
and video game development minor

Battery
Ringbearer

Post by Battery » Fri 1st May 2020

Starting to feel a little bit pathetic waiting around for my friend to turn up when we made plans to do something only for time to run out without her ever showing up even to say something came up. I get that she's forgetful, but this is what, the third time this week? At what point am I just Charlie Brown trying to kick the football again?
ImageImage

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Fri 1st May 2020

Wow, this girl really doesn't realise that she is bragging about being incompetent. I am almost sorry for her that she has so little validation at home (from her husband and child) that she feels the need to say unpleasant things about me and be openly hostile and nasty for no reason. She just one day turned on me and decided that all of the unhappiness she has in her life, she was going to try and take out on me. And the whole time I have just let my work and my professional integrity speak for itself, and we're now at a point where she has alienated everyone and has no allies.

No matter how much she tries to goad me, I will never ever ever react to her nonsense. I learned a long time ago that you should never engage with an idiot because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. I hold my head high because I am proud, and I have scores of people supporting me and cheering me on. I cannot control that fact that she is obviously jealous, so I will never try. She will never get acknowledgement from me.
Image Image

Percy Jackson(sorry)
Gnome

Post by Percy Jackson(sorry) » Sat 2nd May 2020

That is some nice restraint! Last time a guy kept bothering me, I punched him in the face. (No one bothers me any more.)

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 2nd May 2020

As you get older and value your own time and mental health a bit more, you learn that the best type of revenge is just to live your best life and be successful. People who only carry around negative energy, and give out negative comments, tend to find that they only get negativity in return.
Image Image

Percy Jackson(sorry)
Gnome

Post by Percy Jackson(sorry) » Wed 6th May 2020

My friends and I are making a aniamted show, and I just learned that my good friend is very homophobic. That was interesting. I wanted to make the main gay, and he was strongly oppesd.