Dreams

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
_i_dont_get_it
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Dreams

Post by _i_dont_get_it » Sun 13th Jan 2008

Dude, I have dozens of weird dreams, but I never remember them.
I remember this recent one...about a bus.
No, I just remember it was about a bus and a little boy.
And I remember I just had another dream, but I don't remember the dream.
So I'll just tell my friend's dream!
xD
Okay, she said she remembered having a dream where she was at MacMeaty's (fictional restaurant from a show) and they handed her a hamburger oozing blood and she was like "WHAT THE *beep* IS THIS?!" and the waiter was like "It's a hamburger."
And then she said that suddenly she was at court and she was sueing MacMeaty's because she found a chicken head in the burger, and that the judge was dancing.
Then she woke up.
The volatile surrogate for the salubrious ambit of seizing any just and warranted seclusion from even the nighest beau monde.

2bAgen.
Dwarf Thief

Post by 2bAgen. » Sun 20th Jan 2008

MY dreams are the weirdest ever.
I was stuck in this forest, i saw fowl manor and asked arty how to get back home. He gave me a crystal ball.
>>>=)<<<
Dahh... I have not been here in zonks.

Bet you don't remember me!

Holly Tall
Dwarf Thief
Location: A party. maybe. Oh! I know! i am on the moon partying with all of the aliens

Post by Holly Tall » Mon 21st Jan 2008

Awwww! He gave you a crystal ball? how sweet. :) was it the kind you see the future in?

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 18th Mar 2008

The dream starts and I'm in this messed up freaky haunted building right? So I'm wandering around, checking all this stuff out, and out of nowhere, this voice comes out and says "I am Zamorak." I was so freaked out!!!!! I hate Zamorak, he's the god of chaos, I'm a Saradomian, Saradomin is the god of peace. Anyways back to the dream...

There was all this junk laying around, and I couldn't tell what it all was, but I knew it was nothing good. Then out of like, nonexistence, this crowd of girls comes out, they're all really nice and they're trapped in this building with me. Then all this freaky stuff happens (doors opening and closing, ghosts chasing us), and we finally get to this one room with a mirror in it, this one girl's brother who is her twin appears in the mirror, reaches out and pulls her in and yells "I finally got my revenge!" (Revenge for what I don't know), we all ran into the room attached to it screaming, it was a dead end and this woman appeared, I don't know if she was real or a ghost, we all yelled louder and I flung open the window, we all jumped out onto the grass below, the landing was hard and painful but we all got up and started running, then this man with a flashlight started chasing after us, we all kept screaming and running yelling "HELP! HELP! WE'RE BEING CHASED BY A MADMAN!" but no one was there to hear us, soon all of us were out of breath and this guy sent something flying at us like a spell, it was yellowish blue, and we all reappared back inside the building (damned that madman!!!).

The woman who was in the room with us when we jumped out of the window came back, she started chasing us all with a knife, we ran into this room that had the doorkey in it and we locked the door, we noticed a dresser overflowing with clothes and wigs and whatnot, so we all put on disguises and made up new names in whispers, the woman floated through the door at that moment (that was when I realized she was a ghost) and she still had the knife so we all jumped out the window AGAIN, we were all running as fast as we could, the woman appeared outside the building then the dream changed...

We weren't wearing our disguises, but we were still in a group, and I think we went back in time because the woman was there but she was solid and living like us. The building was different, and it was... peaceful. She wasn't chasing after us trying to kill us.

Then there was this big-screen TV and all, and we had to take care of this sick guy for her...

then I woke up...

It was so freaky!

BTW: You probably didn't get the "I am Zamorak" part unless you've played Castle Wars on runescape. I'll explain...

There are three gods on RuneScape, Zamorak, Saradomin, and Guthix. Guthix is the god of balance, Zamorak is the god of chaos, and Saradomin is the god of peace. Guthix is okay, I'm a Saradomin "follower" on RuneScape, and Zamorak is pure evil to me. I was so freaked out in the dream, because I HATE Zamorak and the god of evilness was right there in that room, invisible to me, but I could hear him!!!!
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

Meova

Post by Meova » Fri 21st Mar 2008

Well, I usually don't remember my dreams. But there is one I remember vividly. I'll tell you about it.

So, I'm at school. I don't even know anymore how I got there, but I go in this classroom. And guess who's there? My old crush. He wasn't it yet then, but he was now*I got over him a few weeks ago*. And he handed me a red rose, and asked me to go steady with him, but I didn't knew how to react, so I blurted out no, and ran away. He looked really sad. Well, that's all I can remember. But the next day *I had this picture of my class as background on the computer*, I get on the computer, and I feel so enormously guilty, I can't even look at his picture. And about half a year afterwards, guess what? I fell in love with him.
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

_Lenore_
Dwarf Thief
Location: Not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Post by _Lenore_ » Wed 26th Mar 2008

This dream took place last summer, but I still remember it. It was one of the most vivid dreams that I've ever had. I wrote it down in my diary, so here's my exact entry:

July 12, 2007

Dear Diary,

I had another weird, easily-remembered dream from last night. This time, though, there is no hidden meaning, and that's why I feel nice whenever I think about it. It's even actually kind of funny.

Well... Gerard Way was getting married to Eliza Cuts (with whom he is engaged to right now) and they were on a float - maybe on a float in the Black Parade, haha. Pete Wentz was there. I was like, "Ohmigod, PETE!" and I was trying not to squeal. He couldn't hear me, though. He jumped off the float.

I wanted to get Gerard's autograph - I didn't care about Eliza's - but I knew they were busy, so I sent them a yellow-orange balloon that said, "Happy B-day!" They liked it, even though they couldn't see who it was from. While I was about to get off the float, they noticed me and we started to talk. I think they thanked me for coming to the wedding. Then Gerard gave me some advice: "Never jump on stage to tell your crush that you like him." I laughed and said, "I'll try not to." (I don't have a crush, but I didn't want to tell Gerard that he advice was useless.) They both laughed, and I left the float.

As I left, I looked back and squealed, thinking, I talked to Gerard Way! I resolved to tell [my friend] K.C. once I got home. But I woke up and once I did, I thought, Dammit, it's a dream. Yeah, that was a pretty big let-down.

Weird, huh?

And, hmm... while I've still got my diary out...

I also had a dream that:
-September 2, 2007: I was dancing by myself.
-September 29, 2007: God called me on my cell phone.
-a couple days ago [unknown date]: My cell phone rang and it said 'Phantom' on the caller ID. I picked it up, and it was the Phantom of the Opera. In my house. Just outside my room. He said, "Do you know who I really am?" And I said, "Yeah." Then I walked out and said, "I guess you know who I really am, huh?" And he said, "Yes." And he turned out to be my friend in disguise. Forgot what happened next.

Interesting stuff, my diary has... o.O
ImageImageImage
"I have CDO... It's like OCD, only I put the letters in alphabetical order." - my mom

Hazel
LEP Recruit

Post by Hazel » Sat 29th Mar 2008

I don't really remember dreams often...but I had a dream where i died. :( It was creepy. I was attacked by a dog and it killed me. I know that's really violent. But that was after I watched my first Stephen King movie. That was the first time i'd ever died in a dream. Weird i know.
This is from Hazel the Brilliant

"I am so clever I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
"I used to be indecisive but now I'm not too sure."
"Never take life to seriously, no one gets out alive anyways."
"The conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking."

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Sat 29th Mar 2008

I just remembered this one!!

In 2007, I read the child's version of Frankenstein. You know how kids' imaginations always go wild at night? [My imagination went wild the first time I read the 4th Harry Potter book. I imagined that Voldemort was right next to me trying to kill me.]

Anyways, my imagination started going wild when I fell asleep and I had this dream that the monster was real and he was chasing after me trying to kill me.

He started suffocating me then I woke up.

I wasn't really scared of the book or the dream, because it's not real, but that can't stop my imagination from going wild >.>
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

2bAgen.
Dwarf Thief

Post by 2bAgen. » Sun 30th Mar 2008

I hardly remember any of my dreams...
Sad
Dahh... I have not been here in zonks.

Bet you don't remember me!

Meova

Post by Meova » Mon 31st Mar 2008

I'm sure the last 2 nights I dreamed about a friend of me, but I can't remember the dreams, sadly.
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

That Chick2
Troll

Post by That Chick2 » Mon 13th Feb 2012

I had a dream where my family and I were kidnapped by the woman with really black hair. She made us go through these games that had our worst fears in it. If we failed (We did everytime)she gave us a choice. One of us could kill one person or our mother went through a mess of pain. In the end I was killed.

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Sat 17th Mar 2012

I had a weird dream that was a mix of Lunar Legend Tsuhikume, Hetalia and Adventures of little Chihiro. (all three=animes)

I think it was something like, I was walking trough my garden and when I passed the spot where are two stones on which place was a bench, I felt like a wave hit me and felt dizzy and wanted to lean on those stones. But before I could, one girl came yelling that I can't touch that because it's cursed. I weirdly looked at her and she said that everyone that touched these stones died slowly of attack from huge wolves who attacked only the person who touched them and then disappeared.(wolves from: Lunar Legend) While she was explaining that, we started to walk and I saw a train on the water(Chihiro). She said that the last compartment is cursed too, and that the whole train is leading to the place where every atom is cursed so no one can live more than 1 second. Then I saw a shadow behind her and it ran away so we started chasing it. It came to a small river and jumped over it. The girl stopped and I, totally ignoring her, followed the thing. The land was weird on the second side, it was totally black and everything seemed dead. Then I saw blood and dead bodies(Lunar Legend) and I (normally) screamed and ran over the river again. The girl was keeping away from me. "Y-y-y-y-y... you were... there..." she said scared. "So what?" I asked. "That's the cursed place I was talking about... No one can go there and get back alive... And you..." she screamed and ran away. I found her an hour or so later. She refused to touch me, yelling something like that I'm cursed now too. She calmed down when I promised that I won't poke her and so we went to the train to get back from the place. She opened the window, grabbing the small branches from the trees, saying what every of them will be used for. "Protection... Fire... Air... Storm... Invisibility..." and some other stuff. I looked to the window to the last compartment and saw a dude in black. She said that's the owner of the cursed country and that his name is Serbia(I have no idea how did I come up with that. I dun wanna insult anyone, especially if someone is from Serbia) (That's from Hetalia, BTW). Then I dreamed that... All those dead bodies... and wolf heads... everything... suddenly started to move... and they sticked together... and made... I... I won't say what. I can't. That's too creepy. (anime: Lunar Legend)
So, I and that girl went to the stones again and suddenly that came. I screamed, seeing it and from it's stomach a bunch of huge wolves jumped out and attacked me. The girl didn't react, she didn't want to get cursed too. And then, when the first wolf touched me, it just burned down. I stared at my hands and for test, pointed one at the wolves. Fire just got out of them, burning them all. That was just staring. I... from somewhere I got a knife and then I saw lines over that's body and face and everything and I... I just came and followed the lines with my knife... And... And... that just... fell apart. I cut it on 20 pieces in no time. And then I woke up :D (whole last part except the fire thing (and waking up) : Lunar Legend.)

Nightmare? Maybe. It wasn't THAT scary after all...
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Sat 17th Mar 2012

Wow...

I had a dream where it was exactly the same as what happened on at the show on Thursday. You see, we were doing the stunt and then E fell on my head. (now its nothing like what happened on thursday xD) But then for some reason she didn't get off. So I was going through the whole routine with E on my head. And then we went to the sports hall for some reason and it was a basketball match. And I was playing with E on my head. And then somehow we were taller than the really annoying, really tall girl from our rival school. So E was laughing at her. Then my basketball team all turned really tall (we are the shortest team in the league.) And then we went to the swimming pool and my coach said I had had a growth spurt. But my fly was much worst than normal until E grew wings. And then I was doing fly really well and beating everyone. Then I woke up.
I think it came from E saying that she wished she was taller, and then me saying that I wished she was taller too, because I wouldn't have to lift her up in cheerleading and my head would be safe. Very random.
One word: Merlin

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Tue 27th Mar 2012

I had this reallly scary dream last night here it is:
I was being chased by peacekeepers from The Hunger Games Trioldgy because I apparantly started an uprising (maybe I have been reading Hunger Games abit toooo much) and they were chasing me all around my village in England and I hide at my fave place in my village...But the thing that freaks me out is:A Keane song called Somwhere only we know was playing in the background the whole time and also I completly forgot about that song untill then...Which was weird :shock:.... Oh yeah when I woke up I was litteraly sweating....So yeah....That was scary :?

LEPreconGirl
Dwarf Thief

Post by LEPreconGirl » Thu 10th May 2012

A while ago I was dreaming that I was in the Games, but they were... off. I found something we were all looking for, and Effie took us to a banquet. Everyone else was going to be killed at the end, and I remember hugging one girl (Rue, I think) and making some comment about seeing her in Heaven. I woke up with tears falling down my cheeks.
Not all those who wander are lost...

Team Holly!