Dreams

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Wed 10th Jan 2007

lol strange dream. i wish i got cool dreams

Kittie
Gnome

Post by Kittie » Wed 10th Jan 2007

I don't always have lucid dreams, but I find I'm *usually* pretty in-control of my dreams. Often, I'll know I'm about to wake up, or the dream's going to end, and I'll give a forceful NO! to my brain, and I can keep on in that individual dream.

Last night, the dream took place in a house I know for a fact I've been in before, but don't remember who it belonged to. It may have been a cottage. A lot of it was set in a bathroom, which was old, with a little shower attached to the wall. It was strange, and not perfectly matching the real place.
I believe it was an old high school teacher's house....and it was somehow attached to a parking garage. Perhaps the one attached to Target. Image

Anyway....apparently this place was haunted, and the teacher-woman was sick and tired of it. There was a child ghost who was always stomping around, jumping on their bed, knocking things over, and making general chaos. For some reason, my presence seemed to really excite the ghost, and so he became extremely active, and ruined some things completely. Ugh. I also had a feeling there was more than one child, since there seemed to be more than one running set of feet sometimes.
Loooong story short....I was right. There were about SEVEN. And some kind of ritual was held to get rid of them, and I think I actually invited one of the ghosts back. Shame on me. :P

Expect to see me here often. I have some of the most messed-up dreams, and often they include characters. I've had more than a few Harry Potter dreams....one with Lucius that was rather, well... :P (I am so wrong.)
Onyx & Erik Fenton

"Will you defeat them...your demons, and all the nonbelievers
...the plans that they have made?"
~MCR

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Wed 10th Jan 2007

most of my dreams (i have very few) are usally pretty strange i once had this one with a really fit guy in it... ok i will stop there. but yes kittie ur dreams are very very weird

IamC-cube
Troll

Post by IamC-cube » Thu 11th Jan 2007

so Im not the only one with pervy dreams? YAY!!! P.S. my edit turned into a double :blink:
"foaly, do you have your ears on??" asked holly.
"I'm right there with you, darlin'. unless of course you step on a landmine, in which case I'm way back in the operations room" answered foaly.

IamC-cube
Troll

Post by IamC-cube » Thu 11th Jan 2007

so Im not the only one with pervy dreams? YAY!!! (i've been having lots of pervy dreams. It scares me :blink: )
"foaly, do you have your ears on??" asked holly.
"I'm right there with you, darlin'. unless of course you step on a landmine, in which case I'm way back in the operations room" answered foaly.

petitebrunette
LEPrecon Officer

Post by petitebrunette » Thu 11th Jan 2007

i have never had a pervy dream ever..wait once, but it wasnt really...

"I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies."

MaeveCrowArtemis1
Council Member

Post by MaeveCrowArtemis1 » Thu 11th Jan 2007

I always have wierd dream.They are so freaky sometimes they scare me but sometimes my laugh wake me up.

Here is one:
I sometimes dream the same thing.One dream is very scary.I'm lieing in bed and I'm sorounded whit snakes.They are realy awfull and I can't stand them.Then I lose my consciousness.

That is scary one and here is one unnormal:
Me and my family are watching soem film in cinema and in the next moment we are in some expensive hotel were we see my friend in my room washing her hair.
In the next moment I'm in some boath,no it's more like a raft and whit my friends I'm talking about atack plan.We want to atack our anemies(boys)who are on the other side of the lake.But one boy hear our plan and batel starts earlier than I pland.Benedikt(character from some book) and Peter(my school friend)want to kill me.Benedikt send Peter whit scythe to kill me but Peter let me go and gave me katchup if Beneditks see me to think that i'm dead.(He let me go like in the Snow White :lol: )

This is very confusind dream.There is more but in some other moment you'll here it.
Image Image
Blue is the colour,football is the game
we are all together and winning is our aim
so cheer us on through the sun and rain
cause Chelsea,Chelsea is our name

inkweaver
Dwarf Thief

Post by inkweaver » Tue 30th Jan 2007

i had one where i was surfing with witches down a river of mud that ran down my street..... and another where i was dancing with lilo and stitch and justin timberlake, exept his body was a banana.

please don't ask...
You're warned...
*cackles*

I EAT A/M SHIPPERS FOR BREAKFAST! MUAH HA HA!
AND LUNCH.
AND TEATIME.
AND SUPPER, DINNER, MIDNIGHT SNACK, ET CETERA.

they taste distgusting because of the false shipping that poisons their blood.

but it must be done.

And, no, I don't want another penguin! gosh...

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Tue 30th Jan 2007

I had one a few nights ago, and I was in my guitar classroom at school, and it was my house. We were having a birthday party for me, but there weren't any decorations of cake or anything. And everybody was in one corner of the room. I walked over to get a chair from a different part of the room, then carried it back to where everybody else was and sat there.
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

inkweaver
Dwarf Thief

weird... i had a recurring one were there were white clouds and black clouds, and somehow, they represented good and evil. they fought. i don't know how. then it rained because of their fighting and i woke up b/c i had to go to the bathroom.
You're warned...
*cackles*

AND LUNCH.
AND TEATIME.

but it must be done.

domovoihappy
Dwarf Thief

Post by domovoihappy » Tue 30th Jan 2007

I always have dreams after I eat chocolate.

One was the moon turned to blood.

But, usually I'm screaming for help. There are people standing everywhere but they never turn around to help me. Not even my parents.

BlackOpal
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by BlackOpal » Tue 30th Jan 2007

IamC-cube wrote: so Im not the only one with pervy dreams? YAY!!! (i've been having lots of pervy dreams. It scares me :blink: )

Actually, according to Freud, all dreams can be an.alyzed to say that you want s.ex.
Just thought you should know.
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

inkweaver
Dwarf Thief

OK CAN WE PLEASE CHANGE THE SUBJECT FROM PERVERTED DREAMS PLEASE?

:blink: :hand: :vomit: :guh:
You're warned...
*cackles*

AND LUNCH.
AND TEATIME.

but it must be done.

Kittie
Gnome

Post by Kittie » Thu 8th Feb 2007

Dear god. I had another Artemis Fowl dream. Which is odd, since I fell asleep reading Christopher Moore's book, Lamb, about Jesus. I'm at the part where he's about to die (oops, hope I didn't spoil that story for anyone. ;) )
Jesus =/= Artemis. :P

Anyway....I don't know what the full mission was, or whathaveyou. I was...*cringes* I was Minerva. Very different. I was helping him on whatever mission there was.
There was no Butler, sadly...but another female that was travelling with me and Artemis. I don't really recall her, but she was a brunette....Juliet with a dye job?? ;D

We had to go through a marketplace of sorts, and through a large building...don't remember our intent. We made it up to one of the top floors, and were talking to some woman, and then there was a raid. With Holly and.....I don't know who. Root? A larger, heavier character than Holly, I think he may have been green, and he was flying (with a pack, of course).

The part that stands out the most was that fact that I, Minerva, kept kissing Artemis, whenever there was a lull. It went from, in the beginning, me just holding his arm or hand...then kissing his forehead or cheek....and then when we had a moment, I kissed him full on the lips. And he just....was thinking. He kept right on as if nothing had happened, brow furrowed, deep in thought. Even when I kissed him on the lips. Amusing to me, really, but to the Minerva-me in the dream, it was far from fun. Terribly frustrating.
At one point, Holly came over, gave me a hug, and I ended up complaining about that. :P Oy.
Like a jump back to my pubescent days. Uggghh.

Cheers!
Onyx & Erik Fenton

"Will you defeat them...your demons, and all the nonbelievers
...the plans that they have made?"
~MCR

inkweaver
Dwarf Thief

Post by inkweaver » Thu 8th Feb 2007

whoa. a nightmare for you and all us a/h shippers.

stop smooching arty, o kittie's subconcious!

that's my job.
You're warned...
*cackles*

AND LUNCH.
AND TEATIME.

but it must be done.