Dreams

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Tue 2nd Jan 2007

That's the start of lucid dreaming!  Try developing it, if you want to so that the people in your dream would do stuff.  Somebody gave me this link: <a href='http://ld4all.com/' target='_blank'>http://ld4all.com/</a>

Wow... that's really weird...

It seems cool though, so I'll try. It would be so fun to control a dream... Can you do it?

darvit
Council Member

Post by darvit » Tue 2nd Jan 2007

MMK wrote:
That's the start of lucid dreaming!? Try developing it, if you want to so that the people in your dream would do stuff.? Somebody gave me this link: <a href='http://ld4all.com/' target='_blank'>http://ld4all.com/</a>

Wow... that's really weird...

It seems cool though, so I'll try. It would be so fun to control a dream... Can you do it?

No, I can't. XD I haven't really tried the techniques on that website, yet. I think I'll try later tonight. :P
I'm retired. No PMs, please. Visit this link to know where to get a hold of me.
The Image and Image buttons are your friends. Image is your friend. This guide to using images on the Web is your friend. This video about posting on forums is your BFF! I'm feeling Image

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Tue 2nd Jan 2007

I've been reading through the site, and it seemed a lot like what Snape was tellingHarry to do for occlumency (sorrry, I can't help but relate everything to books).

So, tonight, I shll try to work on remembering my dreams. If I can remember to try to remember. ^_^

IamC-cube
Troll

Post by IamC-cube » Wed 3rd Jan 2007

I m intrigued :P I gotta try this. Is it possible to continue a dream the next night, or so on until you have your own dream universe?

now to put some spin on things. what if the world was a lucid dream? what if you are a dream? or I am your dream? think about this till your head busts :lol:
"foaly, do you have your ears on??" asked holly.
"I'm right there with you, darlin'. unless of course you step on a landmine, in which case I'm way back in the operations room" answered foaly.

IamC-cube
Troll

Post by IamC-cube » Wed 3rd Jan 2007

Moneyman2010mn wrote: I've been able to continue a dream before starting from where I left off the night before, but it was nothing that I ever controlled. If you want your own dream universe, then write down all of your dreams using the techniques described in the site provided above. When you look back at them, I guess it could be like your own universe.

I don't think the world is a lucid dream. I've never really watched The Matrix but doesn't that have a smiliar concept.

thanks ^_^
"foaly, do you have your ears on??" asked holly.
"I'm right there with you, darlin'. unless of course you step on a landmine, in which case I'm way back in the operations room" answered foaly.

Criminal Mastermind
Centaur Genius

Post by Criminal Mastermind » Thu 4th Jan 2007

I once had a dream where i escaped from a mental hospital, or was that real, jk

michelle_f33
Centaur Genius
Location: Somewhere in the middle of no where and anywhere-well actually Australia

Post by michelle_f33 » Sat 6th Jan 2007

I love lucid dreams!!...I use to have them all the time....

I don't really have dreams anymore...once I had a dream that I was Buffy, it was soooooo cool, I fought demons...kissed Angel :wub:

I also once had a dream that my family and I were living in Sri Lanka again, and our house was destroyed by a tsunami...the weird thing was the next day the South Asian Tsunami happened... :unsure: That freaked me out a lot, I couldn't sleep for ages...

Criminal Mastermind
Centaur Genius

Post by Criminal Mastermind » Sat 6th Jan 2007

i'll tell you my weirdest dream EVER, i mentioned(SP) it above.

The dream started with a flash of white, then i was in a padded room, in a straightjacket. Some how i escaped, i think i used a paper clip,gotta remember it was a dream so it's not very realist, then i was being chased by some gaurds. Then i saw my second grade teacher grading papers at the mental hospital, i asked her for a pencil. Just then i hear my little brother(which is weird cuz i only have an older brother)... hiding uder a table, so i go under the table for some reason, and one of the guys that was came under the table. I stabed him with the pencil i had. He also had aq pencil that he was about to stab me with, but then he stoped and turned the pencil around and said "this wil hurt more" right as he was about to stab me with the eraser, i woke up.

Well i was funnier as a dream.

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Sat 6th Jan 2007

thats pretty funny. i get very strange dreams they usally involve alot of blue smoke

Criminal Mastermind
Centaur Genius

Post by Criminal Mastermind » Sat 6th Jan 2007

it was so funny. and i think it was a dream. :duh:

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Sat 6th Jan 2007

Criminal Mastermind wrote: it was so funny. and i think it was a dream. :duh:

i certainly hope it was a dream! lol

dee_sequel
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by dee_sequel » Sun 7th Jan 2007

i had a dream about artemis fowl and my crush. it was a good combination. :P
ATTENTION! for all Netherworlds readers, I am still updating on DA!
https://iesnoth.deviantart.com/gallery/

no. 1
Dwarf Thief

Post by no. 1 » Sun 7th Jan 2007

I had a random dream where the apocalypse came. It was in all the news, made all the headlines. As I was floating up to heaven (keep in mind, FLOATING, actually basically FLYING), I had this most random thought, which was: OMG, I've never even flown a plane yet. I woke up in hysterics and it took 3 hours to calm myself and realise it was only a dream, and that it was approximately 1 week since my first flying lesson. It was longer, but I won't bore you or work myself up.

I also had a dream that Godzilla came and trashed my school. He was attracted by the flames of the fire that my best friend started. That was funny. I prefer my dreams to be random, it's much more interesting.
I have always wished that my computer would be as easy to use as my telephone. My wish has come true. I no longer know how to use my telephone.

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Sun 7th Jan 2007

that is so funny. and dee_sequel if u get dreams like i wonder why you wake up. i'd love to have dreams like that of course - the crush part tho.

ElisabethHall
Dwarf Miner

Post by ElisabethHall » Wed 10th Jan 2007

I lucid dreamed once. It was black and white and filled with my classmates and I could control where I walked to.

I dream that people die. A lot.

Like there was this one where I saw my aunt's car in a wreck, then saw two of my cousins sitting in this glass room. I didn't see the other two and I was like, oh, they're dead. The next morning I saw my cousin and I had to convince myself that he was not a ghost!

The same thing happened with my friend. I remember dreaming about how sad this guy would be, then how sad I was. In the morning, I thought, oh, that guy's so sad. Then it was, hey that was a dream. But it felt really real.

Another funny dream was just the other night, it was church and everyone was filing past the stage into a room I didn't know was there. There was this guy (an elder) with a long, long beard and all the guys had it too. :blink:

The funniest dream I ever had.... I'll share it some other time.
Of all things, I didn't come on to FG to see my name displayed in the pretty Birthday Box. :-( Now I'll have to wait till next year.