VENT HERE!!!

Anything that doesn't fit in any of the other boards.
Battery
Ringbearer

Re: VENT HERE!!!

Post by Battery » Thu 20th Aug 2020

I'm so scared, man. And going through everything is making me so emotional I just want to sit down and cry. But I'm so @%^#ing scared
ImageImageImage

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Wed 26th Aug 2020

^ <3

Mine feels petty after the fact, but for heavens sake, must you desire to have every unique trinket I have around the office? There's a reason I placed a DeLorean on display or constructed some fun art objects - TO TRY AND BRIGHTEN THE PLACE UP!!!!!!

Not donate them away

EDIT:/

Bit of a frustrating midday. Traffic was horrendous. Well, no, Rosco, not quite horrendous, just excessively annoying.

Feeling insecure about the usual thing. Am I overthinking it? Underthinking? Sideways thinking? Invert thinking?
*has incomprehensible jumble of thoughts* she didn't keep the note. If there were feelings, surely she would have, wouldn't she? If tables were turned, I would've. Heck, she'd easily berate me if I didn't! And it just feels like she doesn't care as much on keeping in touch. I always have to initiate. I always have to initiate. Always. Not even with her. With other people too. Am I that unremarkable of a human that no one wants to talk to me unless I talk to them? Okay, that is a tad mopey. Guess....just feels one sided. Like am I bugging you? Should I keep trying? I know I'm being unfair. I know you've got bigger things going on and I'm coming off as a prat...but look. I'm extremely insecure. Despite my facade, I need reassurances. I suppose if I didn't like someone, I wouldn't spend an hour late at night texting back and forth...just wish I had taken my chances when they were presented.

I'm mad too about the TA thing. Again, I have only myself to blame on that one. Should have followed up way back.

Just feels like the story of my life to be a day late and a dollar short. After the fact, Jack.
Aren't I still too young to be having those "If I knew now what I knew then" moments?

EDIT:/

9/7/2020

Why must I be so sleepy?! I could use a win. I wish I was wrong about my suspicions...but everytime I have those kind of thoughts, the exact thing I don't want to be right about turns out to be correct. I wish it wasn't so. I wish it wasn't...because then maybe that would mean we did have a connection. Did do or could take it further. I need just this little win. I don't have much else. I hate myself for not taking the leaps. With R or L. On one hand, the Moment is there...but how do you know if the other person feels it too? What if it were to make things worse.........well...heh....nothing could make things worse with L....as far as R, you know it would end inevitably... I just need one more chance. Aphrodite, please. Athena, please. Grant me your wisdom, grant me your prowess of passion. Prowess of Passion, heh. If I had one more Moment with R, I'd take it.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Nautron respoc lorni virch

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Wed 9th Sep 2020

My long time friend visited me back in August. She was only here for 4-5 days, I don't even remember, but it wasn't long. And she was absolutely exhausting.

She would constantly, and I mean constantly, talk about all the bad things happening in her life. Family, friends, mental, whatever. I understand that of course there should be room to vent, but it was draining. Every time I'd try to talk about my problems or even positive things in my life, she'd immediately turn the conversation to one of the four things that she's constantly been talking about. I'd talk about something in regards to my family and she'd go "omg that reminds me of (shitty thing happening in her family)".

My boyfriend off-handedly mentioned that she talked quite a lot, because she would literally talk All through dinner and not take a single bite before realizing that the rest of us had already finished. When he said this, she immediately got super aggressive, saying that it was a hurtful things to say, because she's spent all her life being told that she talked too much. Which was not at all what he said, but even after he elaborated and said that he onæy meant it in the sense that her story lasted an entire meal, she was still super angry about it.

My boyfriend left for work the following day, and she brought it back up, and said that she was really upset with what he said. I told her that he meant nothing by it, but I could tell that wasn't what she wanted to hear. I would never tell her that she talks a lot because I know that she doesn't like it, but like... Jeez

Anyway, so after she went home, she honestly stopped talking with me for a while. Now she only contacts me when bad shit happens, and it's super frustrating. She never responds to regular conversation anymore, or really at all when I message her. She only writes when she isn't feeling well.

I hate it. It makes me feel awful.
just your not-so-local english major
and video game development minor

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Wed 9th Sep 2020

I must be more exhausted than I realised.
Accidentally almost passed out at work today. Ooops.
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sat 26th Sep 2020

Why must I always be the initiator? Why must I be so insecure? Is it my imagination or is there something? I know there's no use if there is anything....you're going. In a month's time, you're going to be gone. I'm such an idiot.
Still, it'd be nice to know...
I feel like I annoy you. I feel like I don't matter to you the way other people do. I feel like when we do hang out, it's just an obligatory thing. I wish I wasn't so messed up to automatically have that mindset.
Image Image ImageImage
The last step in any journey may be the first step of an even greater adventure.
네이트
WARNING: I may post stuff that is not for suited for immature eyes. READ AT YOUR OWN CAUTION

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Wed 30th Sep 2020

Covid has reached the island where my parents live It never got there before now. It is spreading rapidly. Cases went up from 3 to 19 overnight, and the population is only 1,800. I am terrified for them. They both have underlying health conditions.
This feels like the final straw on the stress camel.

I have cried when I have come home every day this week so far. This stress is way too much and it's not fair.
Image Image

artymon I\/
LEP Commander

Post by artymon I\/ » Sun 11th Oct 2020

Friend consistently claims to be too busy to hang out. With me, anyway. Apparently when other people invite you out, it's perfect timing.

I'm just sick of it. Feels like my entire life is a mockery. Always making the wrong choices. People, finances, my future. I wish I could hit a reset button somewhere. But hey, as long as someone's getting entertainment value from punching me in the gut, it's all good, right? :D

[dark joke warning]

I wouldn't even be able to kill myself properly, if I were so inclined...which I am not.

Was or were? Dangit. Now I have to research it.
Image Image ImageImage
네이트

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Mon 23rd Nov 2020

Nothing quite like unexpected violent vomiting! Currently shivering in bed while my stomach hurts. (
Image Image

jsreed5
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by jsreed5 » Mon 30th Nov 2020

Almost all of my friends lean a certain way very strongly in terms of their political stance. I used to lean the same way myself but no longer do--I've become rather moderate, but they lean so far in their stance that that is enough to make it seem to them that I lean the other way.

Given today's politically-polarized culture (especially in America), combined with an inability to meet people IRL who think more like I do because of the pandemic, I feel very lonely.
currently in love

add me on tox

Cabaline

Post by Cabaline » Sat 12th Dec 2020

So, apparently, because the incident with the guy trying to mug me isn't on CCTV they are not going to do anything about it. Despite the fact that there was one witness who saw it happen, and the fact that the woman in the shop can confirm he ran in there when I said he did. He is a guy known to the police for being violent and aggressive, for being involved in dodgy black market "fell off the back of a truck" trade, for being a known drug addict who has robbed people to get his fix before. Despite all this and the fact that I was able to give them his name and where he lives, they are not going to do anything because it wasn't on film.

I'm so frustrated and disappointed
Image Image

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Sat 30th Jan 2021

Usually I tell myself that I just have a problem with procrastination. But at this point, I think it's not just procrastination. I still haven't done anything. Anything at all. I can't move. I want to, I really do, and I feel so bad. And yet... Nothing happens. I stay here and continue to do nothing as everything falls apart around me. I want to say that I will do better tomorrow or next time. But I think I will need help to get there. I just don't know where to start.

On top of all the other garbage in my life, my childhood dog passed away two days ago. I feel terrible. I loved him so much and now he's gone. I didn't even get to say goodbye. I live two hours away and it was so sudden. There was nothing I could do. Even if I'd tried, I couldn't have made it there in time. I'm so devastated. I hadn't seen him in over a month, and I feel awful. I was gonna go see them in two weeks. I don't think I want to now.
just your not-so-local english major
and video game development minor

Percy Jackson(sorry)
Gnome

Post by Percy Jackson(sorry) » Tue 23rd Feb 2021

This feels kind of stupid, after all that, but a few days ago, one of the windows in my treehouse shattered. My grandfather and I spent an entire summer building a 72 sq. foot
treehouse, and now I have to wait until summer to replace the window. I wasn't even too worried because we haven't had any rain for months. But yep, you guessed it..
Rain. Lots of it. So I'm almost dreading driving over to my grandparents to check it out.
I did patch the hole with plywood, but it was too cold to seal it with tape, and if the insulation gets wet I'm screwed.

Iris
Dwarf Thief

Post by Iris » Wed 24th Feb 2021

I feel bad. I know it's probably just a lack of sleep, since I had poor sleep with nightmares and increased heart rate two nights in a row. The huge temperature changes outside are probably to blame.
I'm still worried. I thought hoped I was done feeling this way.
Image Image