Writing to Eoin Colfer: My guide

All about the author himself, and discussion on any of the other books he has written.
hiholly123
Dwarf Thief

Writing to Eoin Colfer: My guide

Post by hiholly123 » Thu 10th Dec 2009

Okay, since a lot of people seem to want to write to Eoin Colfer, and will want to write to him, I decided I would do this.
Notice before I start-if there's already a topic on this (which I doubt), peeps can close it!

Okay so here's what you do;

1. You have to write the letter; make it good and colorful-use your best writing.
2. Make the envelope stand out; colors, stickers, whatever you need---just make sure you don't overdo it.
3. Send it immediately---don't wait or you'll never get to it! Send it when you're sure your done, and make sure you have his address before you send things.
4. Don't act weird and crazy in your letter; he'll ignore all things you send to him from that point on. Make sure you just seem like a normal fan who wants answers NOW! Er...don't be harsh. Let him see the sensible, non Artemis-hunting person you are. I'm not saying tone down the obsession...well....okay I am....but just for Eoin. He'll be freaked out if you act crazy and odd in your letter.

That's all I have for now. If you have any ideas to put in here for others to use for reference; links, possibly his address, post them in the comments section and I'll edit them in here.

Good luck fellow FGers!
(GIF not made by me)
Don't Blink.
Team Holly!

partyonsoccerfan
Orion's Misfortune

Re: Writing to Eoin Colfer: My guide

Post by partyonsoccerfan » Mon 21st Dec 2009

Liz this is pretty helpful. Thanks!
Take a look at me 'cause I could not care at all

Posf's quote of the week!
“No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all.”
~Gerard Way

Part of the FG it Gets Better Project