Should I Write 2 Eoin Colfer?

All about the author himself, and discussion on any of the other books he has written.
firebat12
Troll

Re: Should I Write 2 Eoin Colfer?

Post by firebat12 » Sun 12th Jun 2011

you are so right genius idea :D :razz:
team artemis is totally wicked: because like artremis i'm a boy genius

I porkchop minecraft

If sanity were curency i wouldn't just be broke, i'd have more debt then america

"War. War never changes.”
— Narrator (Fallout 3)

A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool. -William Shakespeare

Im a brony

Click the eggs or sick the ponies on u
ImageImageImageImageImage

ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Post by ArtemisFowlfan96 » Tue 28th Jun 2011

Heck yeah! I sent Eoin Colfer a letter two years ago and he sent back a signed post card! It was so cool! There was a huge message and while some of it was the custom stuff, there was personalized stuff, too! It was awesome! There was Gnommish on the bottom and a really cool illustration on the back! I still have it!
The world is a strange place....

Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler, on Criminal Minds, is the most amazing guy in the world. And HE'S ALL MINE!!!

The rain smells... interesting. It's... intoxicating. I can't stop... sniffing it. Don't worry... if I get... high....

"Do you think it's possible to feel homesick, even when you're at home?"
---Julie from Saturday's Warrior

Love hurts like a sharp arrow--why else would everyone draw an arrow through their hearts? But going without it hurts even more.

"I do my thing and you do your thing; you are you and I am I; but if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
---Topanga from Boy Meets World

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Tue 27th Dec 2011

hiholly123 wrote:We should tell him about the website, and who we are, and all about what we do on here. Or at least something like that. Maybe we could even put in our usernames or something. Everyone who's on the site. Or at least on the forum. Everyone that's active in our FG lives out here. And we should make it stand out! That way he'll notice. Either that, or we could e-mail him.
E-mail is our friend. :D
mangamaniac148 wrote:Hey, what you've gotta do is to make the envelopes STAND OUT. So, stick pics of HIM ALL OVER IT. or make it rainbow. or hot pink. or glittery. whatever it takes to get it noticed by him and READ first. Bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaahaha!
Putting both of those idea's would work it think. :3 We can like use a FG email and make a Eoin Collage on it as well so it will get him thinking about us, and he might come. We do have a lot of perple here who are good with GIMP and Photoshop. If we do that we might get him to come to us.

Me: Eoin Colfer, come to teh FG side, we gots.... Arty!
Eoin: What?! Are all of you guys like that?
Me: Come and see, Mr. Colfer.
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

BoboParadizo
Centaur Genius

Post by BoboParadizo » Wed 22nd Feb 2012

^^^Ohmaigosh! That'd be so cool! ^^ I'd totally wanna do that. :D

Iris_Cam
Troll

Post by Iris_Cam » Mon 5th Mar 2012

Personally, I'd write him a letter in gnommish. XD
Proud member of Team Foaly!

One more time, one more time...

Pottermore! LeviosaSand28247

I'm off a lot lately. Here is my Wattpad if you want to message me.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 10th Jun 2012

This forum has been going since 2006, so are we going to do write a group letter?
If so, we need a deadline. I suggest sometime in 2013, any better suggestions? We should PM or email all the messages to one member, or a group of members, who then copy and paste them into Word and print them out.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Mon 11th Jun 2012

^How will we get proof that it's genuine?

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 11th Jun 2012

What do you mean? Proving it's from Fangathering: put the Fangathering logo on or something.

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sun 24th Jun 2012

^Yeah, but any pedophile, stalker, bully etc could say that. Anyone could get the FG logo. Just take a screenshot, crop it and resize it. Simple.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 24th Jun 2012

Not that many people would think of it, though. Who would randomly go on FG, get the logo and use it to send insulting mail? If that did happen, we'd hear about it. Anyhow, do you have any better suggestions as to how to prove it's from us? If so please post!

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sat 30th Jun 2012

Skyswallow wrote:Not that many people would think of it, though. Who would randomly go on FG, get the logo and use it to send insulting mail? If that did happen, we'd hear about it. Anyhow, do you have any better suggestions as to how to prove it's from us? If so please post!

OKay, I was being genuinely annoying then. :P
Anyway, I'm with you, that's start writing the letter :awesome: What we've being meaning to do for like 5 years! Should we write it cooperatively in THIS thread or in another one we could make? Mods; and ideas etc? We can't just say "come to the most awesome website for AF'" Or something, we'll have to give ideas etc, in fact this could go in the FG collab thread.. Any ideas?

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 30th Jun 2012

How about...
Everyone on here has word, right? We write our messages on Word, then PM them to a team who copy and paste everything into larger documents, which can then be joined to create the official letter!
Too complicated?

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sat 30th Jun 2012

Okay, I'm gonna fill out a form in the FG collab thread for this. ;)
Here it is, if ya wanna take part follow this link.

Amber Root
Council Member

Post by Amber Root » Mon 13th Aug 2012

Worldy and I wrote Mr. Colfer a letter. And emailed it to him today.

*Crosses Fingers*

We hope he gets it soon. Or gets it at all.

:)
Mein vater, ich liebe dich.

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Mon 13th Aug 2012

Wow, that's awesome :D
Can I ask what you said to him? :)
Image Image
I'm always on hand so feel free to message me about anything :)
I also write articles! :D I also have a twitter too! :D