Stefan? [SPOILERS INSIDE]

All about the author himself, and discussion on any of the other books he has written.
cathrel
Troll

Stefan? [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Post by cathrel » Fri 13th Apr 2007

Really no more stefan???? :cry: :cry:

I was kinda hoping he will have a rebirth on the second book or something! I just don't want him dead as in dead! :cry:

I want him to live..... :cry: :cry:

I love stefan!!!!!!!

I wanna be his sister or something.... :D :D

*darvit added spoiler tags. This book is now ruined for me. The End.

Soulcatcher
LEP Recruit

Post by Soulcatcher » Fri 13th Apr 2007

Stefan shall forever be alive in my heart.

But, I don't think even Eoin Colfer can come up with a brought-back-from-the-dead story line that won't be met with extreme scepticism, eyebrow raising and plot-hole-finding.

Unfortunately.

MichaelM
FG 5ever

Post by MichaelM » Fri 13th Apr 2007

It was sad that he died, but I do think that it made for a great ending to the story, so I'm not too bothered about it tbh. XD

cathrel
Troll

Post by cathrel » Sun 15th Apr 2007

MichaelM wrote:It was sad that he died, but I do think that it made for a great ending to the story, so I'm not too bothered about it tbh. XD

I'm sorry for my late respose....

MichaelM you are a guy! You're not too hysterical (is that the right adjective?) when it comes to the death of guys :cry: ... but if its the death of buffy.. i'm sure you'll cry too, right? :P

Lightning
Gnome

Post by Lightning » Sat 19th May 2007

Stefan's my fave too!
He's the one who got me obsessed with The Supernaturalist.
He sounds so evil, but that's why we all love him! ^^
My Signature:

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Fri 8th Jun 2007

well for this question i will take a leaf from the X-files *and the audience groans :roll: * ok so theres this guy who spokes cirggerettes and is only known as "Cancer" in in like season 5 or 6 he was picked of by sniper firer (sound familar dont it?) but then he returns with no explanation why hhe manged to surive, now if Stefan some how lived (which i kinda dont really think is likly) mabye there is hope for a certain Cigar smoking dude to come back too :wink: , or mabye his head will be in a jar like in Futramama who knows?
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Fri 8th Jun 2007

GothicLollipop wrote:well for this question i will take a leaf from the X-files *and the audience groans :roll: * ok so theres this guy who spokes cirggerettes and is only known as "Cancer" in in like season 5 or 6 he was picked of by sniper fire (sound familar dont it?) but then he returns with no explanation why hhe manged to surive, now if Stefan some how lived (which i kinda dont really think is likely) mabye there is hope for a certain Cigar smoking dude to come back too :wink: , or mabye his head will be in a jar like in Futramama who knows?

TheFoalyGenius
Gnome

Re: So no more stefan?

Post by TheFoalyGenius » Tue 3rd Jul 2007

I don't see how they can make a second book without Stefan, but life must go on...(yea right...)
Alice Cullen quirkier than thou since 1901 =)

Arty's lil girl
Dwarf Miner
Location: Waiting 4 the vampires, child prodigies, winged creatures, people cursed 2 becum animals,and wizards

Re: Stefan? [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Post by Arty's lil girl » Tue 10th Jul 2007

maybe just maybe Stefan could come back as a spirit

Modest-Genius
Troll

Post by Modest-Genius » Sat 14th Jul 2007

It would be cool if perhaps one of the creatures Ditto sensed sort of possessed Stephen's body or something. I'd like it if it brought Stephen back from the dead and turned him evil to give us a good villain.

laurenator
Dwarf Miner

Post by laurenator » Thu 16th Aug 2007

woah! that would be awesome!!!! stefan as a bad guy. that would be sad but awesome.
I like cereal.
I also like waffles.
I like chocolate, too.
And I like donuts.
But most of all…
I LIKE ARTY!!!!

"I never tell anyone exactly how smart I am. They would be too scared."

Arty's lil girl
Dwarf Miner
Location: Waiting 4 the vampires, child prodigies, winged creatures, people cursed 2 becum animals,and wizards

Post by Arty's lil girl » Sun 19th Aug 2007

nooooooooooo nooooooooooooo nooooooooo noooo that would be wrong or good idea just came 2 me wat if stefan somehow survived the thing huh huh I mean he has police training. it could happen

Modest-Genius
Troll

Post by Modest-Genius » Sun 19th Aug 2007

Arty's lil girl wrote:nooooooooooo nooooooooooooo nooooooooo noooo that would be wrong or good idea just came 2 me wat if stefan somehow survived the thing huh huh I mean he has police training. it could happen

I haven't read the book in quite some time but does't he get shot critically. And then does something big happen like an explosion or something? Either way police training doesn't make you a god and if he did survive why wouldn't he just go back to the hideout. It's like if in the Deathly Hallows when Mad eye Moody had survived and didnt you didnt find out untill the end because he was in hiding, why not just go back to the headquaters?

Holly Tall
Dwarf Thief
Location: A party. maybe. Oh! I know! i am on the moon partying with all of the aliens

Post by Holly Tall » Mon 24th Dec 2007

I really liked Stefan too.... :cry:
he seemed really nice! And if they make a movie out of that book someone very cute has to get that roll. did you like Ditto?the secret about the Parasites was really weird.

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Mon 24th Dec 2007

BTW the spoilers dont seem to be working, so I'll make this quick, and I'll try the spoilers anyway :aroll Modest-Genius Stefan was shot he sarficed himself to free the parasites in that really big vat of a nuclear genorater Ellie F cooked up yeah i know i made it sound like a soap oprea :razz: :lol: but it's like the best thing next to AF,I'e read it like 5 times.