Who Is The Best Spernaturalist?

All about the author himself, and discussion on any of the other books he has written.
Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Fri 26th Jan 2007

OMG there really good songs especialy runaway love! google the music vid. its rap but its so powerful ps not if you dont mind like 2-3 cuss words its still really amazing
Sherlock Holmes is mine MINE! The computer or sewing machine or anybody who tries to take him will pay. Nah! Don't even think about it. I'm watching you, I'm watching you *beady eyes*

"Eddie Burger's Bum, Yum yum yum!"

~Lillie Gmail conversation last monday.

(I LOVE YOU LILLIEDOODLES!)

Yes I have peach children, you got a problem with that huh? They are about 2 weeks old now and they came from the grocery store, I even ate the peach part myself! They have names also, Lillie, Jayd, and Greggie now bug off! They are my babies and I love them all (but Greggie gets watered first ;) )

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Fri 26th Jan 2007

I'm listening to I Like to Move It, from Madagascar. So cool!
Minerva seperated the fingers on her right hand into a W
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"
Artemis, The Artic Incident

Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Fri 26th Jan 2007

lol we are either going to end up hateing each other or best friends its one of those things that you can kind of predict lol.. I'm listening to SOS- rihanna no now Elvis!! heartbreak hotel *sings tunelessly* yeah. :wacko:
Sherlock Holmes is mine MINE! The computer or sewing machine or anybody who tries to take him will pay. Nah! Don't even think about it. I'm watching you, I'm watching you *beady eyes*

Yes I have peach children, you got a problem with that huh? They are about 2 weeks old now and they came from the grocery store, I even ate the peach part myself! They have names also, Lillie, Jayd, and Greggie now bug off! They are my babies and I love them all (but Greggie gets watered first ;) )

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Fri 26th Jan 2007

Athena wrote: W00T brunette! okay anyways.. Has anybody else heard sweet escape by gwen stefani or runaway love by ludacris?

yes. its scary. i get it drummed into me thanx to ma sis. its freaky

Lightning
Gnome

Post by Lightning » Fri 26th Jan 2007

Stefan Bashkir rocks! :wub: I was practically crying when he died... WHY MUST THE GOOD DIE YOUNG?!?!?
My Signature:

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Sat 27th Jan 2007

They r fictional characters! Good are more likly to die old.
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"

Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Sat 27th Jan 2007

Me too I cry when ever I hear it on my Ipod but it was a good twist in the plot

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Sat 27th Jan 2007

it was but i miss him. but still i think mona is the best

Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Sat 27th Jan 2007

yeah I think I'm going to go make two avies one in detication to stephan and one for mona B)

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Sun 28th Jan 2007

Now I'm listening to La Todour. I never thought French music was so cool.
MONA, MONA!
Hey, noticed that all the love interests start with a M.
Mona, Minerva, May. The only ones that haven't were Grace and Babe, but they were more sort of friends.
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Sun 28th Jan 2007

I'm listening to Fidelity it kind of reminds me of M_P

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Sun 28th Jan 2007

I think that there is no song to describe m_p better than Crazy Frog
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Sun 28th Jan 2007

arh i hate that song. that is the worst insult ever ok maybe chemo is worse

Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Fri 9th Feb 2007

no fidelity thats m_p's song

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Mon 12th Feb 2007

Well, I just reread the supernaturalist, and Ditto is now my favorite. I liked them all of course, but I liked Ditto the best. So I finally voted in this poll.