Who Is The Best Spernaturalist?

All about the author himself, and discussion on any of the other books he has written.
Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Wed 17th Jan 2007

I CRY every time I listen to that part of the audio tape! Also I would rather play Mona if they made the supernaturalists than minerva or well maybe holly (I speak spanish and hebrew but not that hebrew would really come in handy..)
Sherlock Holmes is mine MINE! The computer or sewing machine or anybody who tries to take him will pay. Nah! Don't even think about it. I'm watching you, I'm watching you *beady eyes*

"Eddie Burger's Bum, Yum yum yum!"

~Lillie Gmail conversation last monday.

(I LOVE YOU LILLIEDOODLES!)

Yes I have peach children, you got a problem with that huh? They are about 2 weeks old now and they came from the grocery store, I even ate the peach part myself! They have names also, Lillie, Jayd, and Greggie now bug off! They are my babies and I love them all (but Greggie gets watered first ;) )

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Wed 17th Jan 2007

I think Mona would be cool to play, but I'm just not like her. I couldn't care less about mechanics.
Minerva seperated the fingers on her right hand into a W
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"
Artemis, The Artic Incident

Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Thu 18th Jan 2007

I know alot about volks wagon beetles B) lol
Sherlock Holmes is mine MINE! The computer or sewing machine or anybody who tries to take him will pay. Nah! Don't even think about it. I'm watching you, I'm watching you *beady eyes*

Yes I have peach children, you got a problem with that huh? They are about 2 weeks old now and they came from the grocery store, I even ate the peach part myself! They have names also, Lillie, Jayd, and Greggie now bug off! They are my babies and I love them all (but Greggie gets watered first ;) )

MASTER I
Dwarf Miner

Post by MASTER I » Thu 18th Jan 2007

I like Mona and Ditto. Not being shipped or anything. Just as separate characters.

By the way, Ditto is an awesome name =D.
"Sometimes the way is dark." <br>"There is a light within." <br>"Farewell, little owl." <br><br>Daughter of the Forest ? Juliet Marillier.<br><br><a href='http://www.artemis-fowl.com/goblinrevolution/pwn.php?ID=59' target='_blank'>CLICKITYCLICK!</a>

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Thu 18th Jan 2007

Ditto would be sooo cute if they made a movie. They would have a six year old drinking beer!
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Thu 18th Jan 2007

i wonder who would make a cool mona in a movie...

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Thu 18th Jan 2007

I'm not sure. That chick who plays Catalina in My Name is Earl could be her mother.
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Fri 19th Jan 2007

okay.. her mom isnt really in the books..

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Fri 19th Jan 2007

They mention her mother a few times
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Sat 20th Jan 2007

they do????? but it would be great as a movie i mean how much fun would it be to play a kick *** character?!!!!!!!!

Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Wed 24th Jan 2007

heck o' fun!! I can do a really good spanish accent so yippy!

MaeveCrowArtemis1
Council Member

Post by MaeveCrowArtemis1 » Thu 25th Jan 2007

Colfer is writing another supernaturalist.
<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>YAY</span>
The is great news but probably I'm going to read it for a 3 or 4 years after you. :cry:
Talking about film I think that it will be better then Artemis Fowl.I realy don't think that they will find the good Arty.Maybe I'm wrong.
Mona's part is cool but what about Stefan.If I'm a guy I'll play Stefan for sure.I sooo love Stefan.That film will be so awsome.Maybe Colfer will make that film!
Image Image
Blue is the colour,football is the game
we are all together and winning is our aim
so cheer us on through the sun and rain
cause Chelsea,Chelsea is our name

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Thu 25th Jan 2007

I'll be Ellie Faustino, cos I just love being evil (and Athena took Mona). And I'm blonde
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Fri 26th Jan 2007

W00T brunette! okay anyways.. Has anybody else heard sweet escape by gwen stefani or runaway love by ludacris?

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Fri 26th Jan 2007

No. Why?
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony