Who Is The Best Spernaturalist?

All about the author himself, and discussion on any of the other books he has written.
Athena
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Athena » Tue 9th Jan 2007

Woot! Go Mona! I have the supernaturalist on my iPod and have practicaly memorized it B)
Sherlock Holmes is mine MINE! The computer or sewing machine or anybody who tries to take him will pay. Nah! Don't even think about it. I'm watching you, I'm watching you *beady eyes*

"Eddie Burger's Bum, Yum yum yum!"

~Lillie Gmail conversation last monday.

(I LOVE YOU LILLIEDOODLES!)

Yes I have peach children, you got a problem with that huh? They are about 2 weeks old now and they came from the grocery store, I even ate the peach part myself! They have names also, Lillie, Jayd, and Greggie now bug off! They are my babies and I love them all (but Greggie gets watered first ;) )

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Tue 9th Jan 2007

I know the first chapter of Eternity Code cos it is on story tape and I listen to it so much
Minerva seperated the fingers on her right hand into a W
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"
Artemis, The Artic Incident

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Tue 9th Jan 2007

thats weird. mona is ma fav. but she is sick alot. some1 said colfer is writtin anoughter supernaturalist book. when is that coming out??

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Wed 10th Jan 2007

Some time this year
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

"What's that suposed to mean. A wolfs head on a stick Big wolf barbeque tonight. Bring your own wolf."
No 1. The Lost Colony

"Was Holly still clinging there, or was he alone now? for the first time in his life, truly alone. 'Fowl, open the door you pasty faced mud weasel!' Ah well, not alone then"

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Wed 10th Jan 2007

minervaparadizo wrote: Some time this year

yay its soooooooooooooooo cool.

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Thu 11th Jan 2007

Yeah. I think they should have anti parasites, that instead of taking away pain, the give pain and feed off good emotions.
Cosmo and Mona are so cute together
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Thu 11th Jan 2007

That would be really ironic... after al the supernaturalists went through, there are real parasties out there...

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Fri 12th Jan 2007

But only ditto could see them!
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Mon 15th Jan 2007

minervaparadizo wrote: Yeah. I think they should have anti parasites, that instead of taking away pain, the give pain and feed off good emotions.
Cosmo and Mona are so cute together

yeah they are. i feel like singing cosmo and mona sitting in a tree doing things they should't(sp??) be

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

Post by minervaparadizo » Tue 16th Jan 2007

Yes, they changed the lyrics when I got into high school (Aussie high, in year 7).
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Tue 16th Jan 2007

huh???? we no to versions the more imature mona and cosmo sitting in a tree K I S S I N G first comes love then comes marrige and i have foggoten the next bit. then of couirse we no the one i just said^

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

We have one at school, but the one there starts with an F.
Oh, and Cosmo and Mona did kiss.
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

Minerva_Paradizo
LEP Commander

Post by Minerva_Paradizo » Tue 16th Jan 2007

i no they did but thats how the stupid imature song goes.

minervaparadizo
LEPrecon Officer

I know. Well, I think that Cosmo and Mona are sooooo cute together, but it is just hilarious when Ditto walks in on them
'Whatever.'
Minerva, The Lost Colony

No 1. The Lost Colony

Coriander
Mud-Man

Post by Coriander » Tue 16th Jan 2007

^ I know i nearly wet my pants I was laughing so hard. I voted Stefen cause I just loved him. I nearly cried when he died.