Sky's Characters

A place for FanGathering to gather their characters. Please read the rules before posting!
Forum rules
*THIS SECTION IS A WIP*
RULES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
---
1. There is a one topic per user rule
2. Keep it to one character pet post too
3. You may have one master post, to list all of your characters and link to their respective posts.
4. If you have multiple stories/worlds you may split up master character listings for each one
5. Keep all information posted/images safe for a pg-13 audience
Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Sky's Characters

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 9th Feb 2014

NOTE: I am very bad at sticking to one storyline, and am currently working on more than one plan with more than one person. Therefore, some areas may be temporarily empty until I've come up with character profiles for them! :D Just so you know I'm not wasting space~ I'm gonna write my character names here and link to the posts when I'm finished ^_^

Original Stories:

The Wocherep Files (a collaberation with Kitty)
[[No character names as yet; coming soon!]]

The Cat and the Magpie
Coraline Sierra
Felicity Noble
Miranda Sachdeva
David Cohen
Darwen Jones

Falling Dead
Jonathan King
Mia Rose Davies
Zach Griffiths
Amber Griffiths
Faye Cashmore

Roleplays and OCs: (if I ever make any...)

Character Profiling Stuff (because I'm lazy and don't want to write this out a lot)

Code: Select all

[b]Full name:[/b]
[b]Any nicknames:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Birthdate[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Attitudes towards others:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Family:[/b]
[b]Relationship with family members:[/b]

[b]Backstory:[/b]

[b]Other details:[/b]
Last edited by Skyswallow on Sun 9th Feb 2014, edited 2 times in total.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Re: Sky's Characters

Post by Skyswallow » Sun 9th Feb 2014

Name: Coraline Sierra
Any nicknames: N/A
Birthday 27 February

Personality: Her main strengths are that she is determined and perseverent(sp?), and is good at looking at things in a 'what-could-be-gained' way. She is also good at talking herself out of situations, mainly from practise, and is able to sell her skills well (good verbal manipulation). Her main character flaws are that she is rather sarcastic and has a look-out-for-herself attitude, and she often doesn't know when it's good to give up. Also, when she is working in her main skilled area, she often disregards the advice of others because of her habits of inflating her abilities.
Appearance: Coraline is a little above average height (168cm tall), but appears more childish due to her proportions. She is also rather underweight, because she doesn't always earn enough to eat properly and lives an active lifestyle. She has shoulder-length black curly hair, mid-brown skin, and dark-brown eyes. She usually wears grey hoodies or pullovers over a variety of t-shirts, often with jeans or leggings. Her outfits are usually chosen to make her unnoticable, to assist with her break-ins.

Family: Coraline is an only child, and both her parents are dead by the start of the story. Her parents were Tisha Sierra, a marketing worker and prototype-tester for RiLode Inc who aspired to start up a small business dealing in vintage technology, and Markus Pye, a PR and advertising worker for RiLode.
Relationship with family members: She got along fairly well with her father - however, because he was usually busy designing adverts and marketing for his job, and he wasn't much of a hands-on parent, they were a little distant and she regrets not doing more with him before his death when she was 8. She was a little closer with her mother, but still didn't see much of her because of her busy job. After Tisha found out about Coraline's involvement in gangs and her thieving career, they had a massive fight and never really made up.

Backstory: Coraline spent quite a lot of time with her parents until she started school. Because both her parents had busy full-time jobs at a large company, and they didn't want to pay for nursery or a babysitter (not to mention that there weren't any good ones in the area they lived in), her parents took turns in bringing her to work or leaving her with friends for the day. This meant that by the time she began school, she had just started reading and knew very basic maths (think addition and counting to almost 100 with only a few mistakes), and knew how to work the basic settings on several types of technology.
In Infant school, she progressed fairly quickly due to a strong drive to pick up information, and made friends easily. She transferred to a local primary school instead of the partner Junior school, where although she made new friends easily, she didn't get on with the teachers. This resulted in her not listening in class and not learning as quickly as she had potential to. It was there she picked up the habit of stealing from people she didn't like, and although she managed to retain most of her original friends it did make her a lot of enemies, especially when she was just starting and didn't know how not to get caught.
A couple years after her father's death, she began associating with a gang of kids, earning money by stealing small items for them. However, she had a habit of boasting about this, and eventually her mother and the school got involved. She was expelled and went to another, this time not as good, school, and had a massive fight with her mother. She dropped out of education after college, and started stealing professionally - first telling herself it was only while she was looking for a job (she had moved out from home - she never got on so well with her mother after the stealing thing), but eventually giving up on the whole job-hunting thing.

((I have a bad feeling that Coraline may end up a little Mary-Sue-ish - I'll see how she develops in the story, and if you've noticed any problematic details then I would be grateful for a PM!))
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.