Finn's Butter kingdom villagers

A place for FanGathering to gather their characters. Please read the rules before posting!
Forum rules
*THIS SECTION IS A WIP*
RULES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
---
1. There is a one topic per user rule
2. Keep it to one character pet post too
3. You may have one master post, to list all of your characters and link to their respective posts.
4. If you have multiple stories/worlds you may split up master character listings for each one
5. Keep all information posted/images safe for a pg-13 audience
slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Finn's Butter kingdom villagers

Post by slepyoneshot » Wed 17th Jul 2013

Xavier: has the power to read minds and is a master at stealth, built a time machine to see he got a masters degree in Harvard, and also tries saving his city as 'mind machine' black, brown hair and is extremely smart and has outstanding strategies.

Dean: a kid who has been tortured his whole life by a madman for no reason he has been toughened up and wears a mask because his face is too bruised and beat up to see, he went crazy and killed the man with his own knife, and turned himself into an asylum to rehabilitate himself, a few years later he went to a college and got a job at The Bank of America. Later he had flashbacks of being tortured, and became a crazed killer.
Pale white, bloodred hair because it was permanently stained from all the blood. Green eyes.

Artemis's twin brother who partakes in most of his phsyical accomplishments, while no one but him knows he is still alive, he was believed to have died at birth. His name is Austin and looks exactly like Artemis, but slightly more fit.
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Re: Finn's Butter kingdom villagers

Post by slepyoneshot » Tue 11th Feb 2014

More CHARRIES!!!

Silus Vesuvius:

Personality: stubborn and talks in the third person, fearless, though weak and jumps into any battle un-prepared. Hates being bored with a passion and despises any but the few who are close to him, not very bright either. Hates the sun too.

Appearance (you will find out why it is so weird soon) red eyes, and wears clothes from the 18th century. Black hair with white streaks.

Special abilities: vampire, can turn invisible for 10 seconds. Very Fast but not too strong
And has an umbrella (totally a special ability XD)
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there