My findings!

Which actors would you like to cast? What do you want to see? What would you do if you were the director?
Paopufruit
Dwarf Thief
Location: In my basement, contemplating my purpose in the universe... and eating a cookie.

My findings!

Post by Paopufruit » Mon 15th Nov 2010

SO, in the sony reader ebook store, eoin made AF available (Yayz!)
In the author description, it says, and I quote:
"His huge best seller "Artemis Fowl" was published in hardback in 2001 and has since been optioned for a film by Miramax Films\Tribeca Productions. Following the success of Artemis Fowl, Colfer gave up teaching and now writes full time. 030"

Since this was recently posted, (the past month or so) It MUST be accurate, correct?!

E.N.HA
Gnome

Re: My findings!

Post by E.N.HA » Sun 9th Jan 2011

I'm not really familiar with what's going on concerning the movie. Not that I wouldn't like to be, but the process is apparently stalled. Something about the script...? That's very interesting, though; if you have any more information I'd really like to hear it. Sounds encouraging anyway.

CONFOUND YOU, COLFER, WHY CAN'T YOU PUT OUT THE MOVIE ALREADY??? I know it's not his fault, I'm just venting. :D Seriously though, I'm going to be eighty-five by the time it comes out.
I have nothing to declare but my genius. -Oscar Wilde
Which, being a genius, I shall not declare. I shall instead declare my paranoia.

In large friendly letters: DON'T PANIC. -Hitchhiker's Guide

Ohansahyosheli
Dwarf Thief

Post by Ohansahyosheli » Thu 31st Mar 2011

Colfer knows I'll kidnap and torture him with The Magic Roundabout/Doogal if he delays much longer, so I don't think we'll have to wait TOO long. :)
[✯♫♪Prepare yourself to meet] [The girl who cannot sleep] [Dividing every question till the questions are complete] [Every twisted tongue] [She studies everyone] [She won't leave any stone unturned] [The night is oh so young♪♫✯]

theramagic
Troll
Location: I am NOT in my secret lair plotting to take over the universe! why would I be doing that...

Post by theramagic » Wed 20th Apr 2011

personally I think all of fg should get together and write angry letters to colfer demanding he hurry up and finish the movie!
TEAM ARTEMIS!
“There is a theory which states that if ever for any reason anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”
-Douglas Adams

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Wed 20th Apr 2011

Count me in Thera - I have his Facebook! XD
Found this old signature from FowlStar, thank you so much <3
An old image made by CaptainMiraKelp, thank you so much <3

FowlsGirl1234
Troll

Post by FowlsGirl1234 » Fri 17th Jun 2011

yeah! that would be cool, but it's not necessarily his fault. Maybe we should write to the director instead.
┏━━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┏┓┃╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋┃┃
┗┛┃┃┣┻┳┓┏┫┗━┳━━┫┃
╋╋┃┃┃┏┫┃┃┃┏┓┃━━╋┛
╋╋┃┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┛┣━━┣┓
╋╋┗┛┗┛┗━━┻━━┻━━┻┛