Ashley Greene as Holly?

Which actors would you like to cast? What do you want to see? What would you do if you were the director?
HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Ashley Greene as Holly?

Post by HollyShort9 » Tue 21st Oct 2008

Okay, so I was looking up Twilight movie pictures, and I saw a picture of the girl who plays Alice Cullen, who is Ashley Greene. And I thought, "Hey, she looks a LOT like a lot of people picture Holly, she'd be perfect for the part!" And so, here she is:

If they put her hair in the same style, she'd look a lot like Holly! What d'ya think? I know if you look up pictures of her, most of them are with long hair at movie premeries, but either they put a wig on her or cut it and colored it slightly. If they did the same thing-- or something close-- for Artemis, wouldn't she be the perfect Holly?
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

p5ychic
Kwisatz Haderach

Re: Ashley Greene as Holly?

Post by p5ychic » Tue 21st Oct 2008

HollyShort9 wrote:Okay, so I was looking up Twilight movie pictures, and I saw a picture of the girl who plays Alice Cullen, who is Ashley Greene. And I thought, "Hey, she looks a LOT like a lot of people picture Holly, she'd be perfect for the part!" And so, here she is:

If they put her hair in the same style, she'd look a lot like Holly! What d'ya think? I know if you look up pictures of her, most of them are with long hair at movie premeries, but either they put a wig on her or cut it and colored it slightly. If they did the same thing-- or something close-- for Artemis, wouldn't she be the perfect Holly?

The hair is pretty much how I pictured Holly, and the face is kind of elvish, but I think her skin is a bit too light for her to be Holly. Like, Quite a bit.

HollyShort9

Does it matter if she has the same skin color or not, anyway? I mean, really, it's hard to imagine Holly with darker skin for me. I always picture her pale, even if they say she has darker skin.

Plus, very small details like skin colors don't really matter. If you don't believe me, try reading Twilight and then seeing the trailer. Laurent has dark skin in the movies, and the books say that his skin is light. Who cares about skin color?

Plus, if Ashley Greene is playing Alice, we all know she can act.
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

BlackOpal

Post by BlackOpal » Tue 21st Oct 2008

Well, to be fair, she has about a pound of makeup on, seeing as she is supposed to be really white and vampire-ish.
If she washed off the make-up and got a tan she could be chestnut-ish looking.
Thanks to darvit and /b/for my signature. :D
And thanks Kagoma, for the awesome birthday present that is the C&H sprite!
You can't take the sky from me.
1/4/10- The end of the world as you know it
And it's just the beginning...

p5ychic
Kwisatz Haderach

Post by p5ychic » Tue 21st Oct 2008

HollyShort9 wrote:Does it matter if she has the same skin color or not, anyway? I mean, really, it's hard to imagine Holly with darker skin for me. I always picture her pale, even if they say she has darker skin.

Plus, very small details like skin colors don't really matter. If you don't believe me, try reading Twilight and then seeing the trailer. Laurent has dark skin in the movies, and the books say that his skin is light. Who cares about skin color?

Plus, if Ashley Greene is playing Alice, we all know she can act.

I actually have a hard time picturing Holly as anything but black.

HollyShort9

Still, I don't think it matters what skin the actress has.

After all, like I said, in movies they've changed stuff like that before. Once again, here's an example: In the Twilight movie, the guy who plays Laurent is a black man with dreadlocks. Laurent has pale skin and a sleek black ponytail in the books.

Once again, doesn't really matter.

Meova

Post by Meova » Sat 25th Oct 2008

Wow, I think Ashley would be one of the best candidates for Holly. I never really thought of it, but she is.
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

F.A.B
Centaur Genius

Post by F.A.B » Wed 29th Oct 2008

I've never heard of Ashley before now, but looking at that picture I would be happy if she was cast as Holly. She has a very similar bone structure to the Holly in my imagination :D I love the hair too. She would definitely have to have a similar hairstyle if she was Holly.
I am a Moon Child

Integrity ~ Lve ~ Unity

HollyShort9

Post by HollyShort9 » Mon 3rd Nov 2008

^Finally some people who agree with me ^_^

Yeah, I saw the trailer and was looking up pics for her... and I saw the close up of her face... and I went like "W-O-W. Must post on Fangathering. Need her to be Holly in the movie." XD

_Lenore_
Dwarf Thief
Location: Not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Post by _Lenore_ » Mon 29th Dec 2008

W-O-W. Actually pretty good idea.

The only complaint I have is that most people who will show up to see the movie might be Twilight fans, not AF fans. I mean, just for Ashley Greene...
ImageImageImage
"I have CDO... It's like OCD, only I put the letters in alphabetical order." - my mom

Meova

Post by Meova » Mon 29th Dec 2008

At least they'll sell enough tickets then. I can't say I haven't seen movies just for one actor (read: Johnny Depp. Awesomeness itself.)
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Sun 1st Feb 2009

wow!! Perfect, down to the eyes!
The Prank 'I won't be supprised if you can't guess it, it was kinda triksty :P'