OMG! PERFECT JULIET!

Which actors would you like to cast? What do you want to see? What would you do if you were the director?
Artylover41697
Mud-Man

Re: OMG! PERFECT JULIET!

Post by Artylover41697 » Mon 16th Feb 2009

No offense, but I cant see taylor as Juliet because she just doesnt have that roughness that Juliet does. U get what Im sayin? But I agree, that if she got some acting classes that maybe she could pull it off. ^_^

codeblackrose
LEPrecon Officer

Post by codeblackrose » Fri 27th Feb 2009

Yes, she does look like Juliet a lot, but really, Juliet is much more girly, and taylor.. you know that she sings country, don't you? that rather clashes with Juliet's manner. Personally, I couldn't care less about race. It's a movie, right? Why should anything else outside the books matter? So long as she looks asian...

/EDIT/: She's in the hannah montana movie
What? I am so not psycho.

ImageImageImage

~Helen Raspberrih, Team Holly!

The Weird Shipper
LEP Recruit
Location: For me to know, and you not to know *comically intesne look*

Post by The Weird Shipper » Sun 16th Aug 2009

I simply cannot see it. She isn't asian enough. I really wouldn't go with a completely-asain chick (likely she would look weird with blonde hair). I understand that she has to look innocent, but she spent, at least, 5 years in a training camp god-knows-where, she should look a little tougher, or at least not seem like a whiny witch who'd break a nail throwing a punch. Which, let's admit, TS looks like a bit.

I think, if she were younger, she'd be an AWESOME Minerva.
Proud Member of The (Mary)Sue Slayers.
<3 Member of the LOVEless FANGIRLS <3Image

yunyun
Centaur Genius

Post by yunyun » Wed 10th Aug 2011

Artylover41697 wrote: But I agree, that if she got some acting classes that maybe she could pull it off. ^_^
i don't think she needs acting classes, doesn't she do some acting for her music videos and other stuff though?

Cappuchino!
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Post by Cappuchino! » Sun 28th Aug 2011

Whoa... yeah, she would make a good Juliet! But is she a good actress?? If she is, then she could probably pull it off. :D
I am...
Obsessed with Lord of the Rings
In love with Pirates of the Caribbean
Crazy about Harry Potter
And, of course...
Mad about Artemis Fowl!

FowlsGirl1234
Troll

Post by FowlsGirl1234 » Tue 11th Oct 2011

Eh, I'm not big on T. Swift. Actually, I made a thing on who I think the characters should be, and I considered Taylor for Juliet, but then I decided she just wasn't the same image of Juliet that I had in my mind. Let's see... uhm.... *thinks hard* *harder* :duh: Okay, I can't remember who I put down on that, but I'll go check. I don't think Taylor Swift would be very good as Juliet, though.

Kay, I went back and found out who I put for Juliet. It was Scarlett Johansson. Here's link to a pic.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cw25To2X5I0/T ... 0b3f17.jpg If you can just imagine her with her hair braided with a jade ring at the end... and smiling more dangerously... Oh yeah.

But yeah, if I were the director, Taylor wouldn't make the cut.
┏━━━━┓╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋┏┓
┃┏┓┏┓┃╋╋╋┃┃╋╋╋╋┃┃
┗┛┃┃┣┻┳┓┏┫┗━┳━━┫┃
╋╋┃┃┃┏┫┃┃┃┏┓┃━━╋┛
╋╋┃┃┃┃┃┗┛┃┗┛┣━━┣┓
╋╋┗┛┗┛┗━━┻━━┻━━┻┛

yunyun
Centaur Genius

Post by yunyun » Tue 11th Oct 2011

^yeah, she does sorta remind me of Juliet, but she looks a bit old for her