For Holly,

Which actors would you like to cast? What do you want to see? What would you do if you were the director?
saynototrouble
Dwarf Miner

Re: For Holly,

Post by saynototrouble » Tue 19th Aug 2008

Freema!? Rule one of television and cinema; you appear on Doctor Who, you get typecast for life. There's nothing else to it. Besides I really couldn't see her as Holly at all, she's not pointy or small or anything like my mental depiction of Holly.
Also, I agree. Find a male who doesn't like either Winona or Natalie and I shall pay you.
Not that you would, but if you're referring to me, don't put my username. The name's Tom.
Knowlege Can be obtained with ease. Intelligence is a gift.

Captain Short 711
Centaur Genius

Post by Captain Short 711 » Mon 15th Sep 2008

I think Ryder is Perfect!

HollyShort9
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by HollyShort9 » Mon 3rd Nov 2008

I like Ashley Greene for Holly. Or if they're going for someone shorter with younger features, I'd go with Dakota Fanning or Abigail Breslin. (If you look up Abigail and you see pictures of her with short blonde hair, that's not her real hair. She was wearing a wig or something for the Kit Kittredge movie.)
we're all stories in the end. just make it a good one, eh? because it was, you know. it was the best.

p5ychic
Kwisatz Haderach

Post by p5ychic » Mon 3rd Nov 2008

HollyShort9 wrote:I like Ashley Greene for Holly. Or if they're going for someone shorter with younger features, I'd go with Dakota Fanning or Abigail Breslin. (If you look up Abigail and you see pictures of her with short blonde hair, that's not her real hair. She was wearing a wig or something for the Kit Kittredge movie.)

They rarely use wigs for movies, unless the character is wearing a wig... They cut and dyed her hair.

I mean, it's not that hard to dye your hair, I dyed my hair black on Friday, and now on Monday it's back to its usual blonde.

Miasaki-chan
Council Member

Post by Miasaki-chan » Sun 1st Feb 2009

hmmmm, maybe..... yes..... the complexion is good.
The Prank 'I won't be supprised if you can't guess it, it was kinda triksty :P'