Mathew Fox- As Butler

Which actors would you like to cast? What do you want to see? What would you do if you were the director?
TheBeastisWatchin
Dwarf Miner

Post by TheBeastisWatchin » Sun 29th Apr 2007

i dunt think he could do the butler, i think that guy form the The Transport would do PERFECTLY though
:D
With a roar, Butler charged the entrence, concentrating all of his considerable might in the triangular point of his shoulder. It was a blow that would have felled a medium sized hippoptamus. And while this door was tested plasma dispersion and moderate phisical resistance, it was ceraintaly not Butler-proof. The metal crumpled like tinfoil
GO BUTLER!!

anglidediablo
Goblin

Post by anglidediablo » Sun 29th Apr 2007

Ya, teh Transporter guy definitly has teh Eurasian look to him, but he mite need 2 bulk up a bit. He seemed too... not small, but slightly undersized :?
Anything short of revolution is jut a facelift. If this continued lack of revolution continues, America will de-evolve into Joan Rivers.

TheBeastisWatchin
Dwarf Miner

Post by TheBeastisWatchin » Tue 1st May 2007

hmmm good point
With a roar, Butler charged the entrence, concentrating all of his considerable might in the triangular point of his shoulder. It was a blow that would have felled a medium sized hippoptamus. And while this door was tested plasma dispersion and moderate phisical resistance, it was ceraintaly not Butler-proof. The metal crumpled like tinfoil
GO BUTLER!!

artysgirl
LEP Recruit

Post by artysgirl » Tue 15th May 2007

mmm okei i got the point.......nobody likes mathew fox as butler except me!!
Captain HollyShort