Who Would Play Mulch?

Which actors would you like to cast? What do you want to see? What would you do if you were the director?
Juiet Butler
Dwarf Miner

Post by Juiet Butler » Sun 23rd Apr 2006

Yeah! He looks exactly like what I pictured corse!!!!Mulch(exept in different clothing and in a beard of corse!! :D)

nightmuse
Mud-Man

Post by nightmuse » Wed 24th May 2006

I think Jon Voight would be a wonderful root myself... He does a great angry guy as Mr. Sir in "Holes"... he'd do the whole "Beetroot" thing wonderfully... and Danny DeVito as Mulch would be brilliant!
<div align=center>I AM NIGHTMUSE</div><br><div align=center>The youthful sprite and lover of night</div><br><div align=center>I come in eve and stay 'till light</div><br><div align=center>To bring comfort and youth to tiresome old </div> <br><div align=center>And love to hearts stony and cold</div>

hobboy
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by hobboy » Thu 25th May 2006

Jon Voight played Mr. Sir in Holes? Wow. Well, I never saw the movie anyway. How did he do? I can't imagine him doing Mr. Sir, or Root.
smaller signature = better

nightmuse
Mud-Man

Post by nightmuse » Thu 25th May 2006

he did awesomely... just his facial expressions were priceless. It was a fairly good rendition of the book, actually.
<div align=center>I AM NIGHTMUSE</div><br><div align=center>The youthful sprite and lover of night</div><br><div align=center>I come in eve and stay 'till light</div><br><div align=center>To bring comfort and youth to tiresome old </div> <br><div align=center>And love to hearts stony and cold</div>

hobboy
LEPretrieval Team Member

Post by hobboy » Fri 26th May 2006

Honestly, Jon Voight isn't much of a Root to me. Sorry. I kinda see him doing more, calm roles. XD
smaller signature = better

xMetallicBooger
Gnome

Post by xMetallicBooger » Tue 13th Jun 2006

darvit wrote:
MichaelM wrote: John-Rys Davies perhaps?

He was Gimli in lord of the rings.

I always pictured Gimli and Mulch as kinda similar? :)

I would suggest John Rhys Davies, too! Yeah, someone with onstage background like John Rhys Davies would be great... But I'm afraid John wouldn't want to play the role of a dwarf ever.

I've seen the extended DVDs of the three The Lord of the Rings films... John suffered allergies with the prosthetics and his face was literally swollen because of his allergies. :o He had to suffer all that itching and swelling each time he wore the Gimli make-up... Poor him. :( On the last day of his Gimli stint, the make-up team got the last Gimli "face mask" that he wore and presented it to him... John gratefully took the Gimli face and merrily threw it on the fire! And he was so happy... you could see how triumphant he feels.. :lol:

So... not John Rhys Davies. :nope:

We need someone like him, though.

Let's CLONE him =D