Jason!

Which actors would you like to cast? What do you want to see? What would you do if you were the director?
michelle_f33
Centaur Genius
Location: Somewhere in the middle of no where and anywhere-well actually Australia

Post by michelle_f33 » Fri 24th Feb 2006

Hoonah* wrote: I LOVE THE TRANSPORTER(and 2)!!!! They are, like, my favorite movies EVER!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE TRANSPORTER!!! Esp. in the first one where his house (more like mansion) blew up!!! And the fight scenes!!!

Hoonah*
Dwarf Miner

Post by Hoonah* » Sat 25th Feb 2006

Yeah....that was awesomeness. I wanted his French Villa...what a waste that they blew it up. *rolls eyes*

Frank Martin is such a GREAT character! I hope that get around to some Transporter Fanfiction one of these days!

Hoonah*
Dwarf Miner

MichaelM wrote:
Hoonah* wrote: Weird...I am not getting email alerts for any of the posts and threads on here...

Anyways...that is why I have not replied to any of the posts guys, sorry.

I LOVE THE TRANSPORTER(and 2)!!!! They are, like, my favorite movies EVER!

Michael...I will send you those pics and a link to a site with millions if you want!

Ahh - That feature isnt turned on by default here :)

If you want it on, all you have to do is click "My Controls" (On the bar where it says your name near the top of each page), and then from the list of links along the left, click "Email Settings." Then just turn on the little boxes in there, and click amend :)

And what about the italian job? :P

And hehe - Please send me some pics :D (Though no promises when ill have the sigs made. Im already behind on updates this week :( )

Oh! Ok! Thanks!!!

Oh yeah! LOVE Handsome Rob and Italian Job is such a cool movie!
I cannot wait for the sequel next year!!!

I will send those to you soon...I have been BUSY here lately!

MichaelM
FG 5ever

Post by MichaelM » Sat 25th Feb 2006

lol - No rush :P

I know the feeling of being swamped with things to do - its not fun XD

(And sequel? Didnt know about that :o )

Hoonah*
Dwarf Miner

MichaelM wrote: lol - No rush :P

I know the feeling of being swamped with things to do - its not fun XD

(And sequel? Didnt know about that :o )

Yah! Sequel! The Brazillian Job-Summer 07!

Jason himself confirmed that they were doing it, despite that fact that all these other people said that it was not happening.

I hate being swamped. I had 61 emails yesterday... :banghead:

MichaelM
FG 5ever

The brazilian job? :o

Sounds pretty different XD

There better still be little minis shooting around :ph43r:

And lmao - 61? Sounds like a fair bit to reply to XD

Hoonah*
Dwarf Miner

MichaelM wrote: The brazilian job? :o

I think that they should use convertible MINI S's!

Yeah...they were mostly email alerts from 3 different forums, so I deleted half of them.

MichaelM
FG 5ever

Hoonah* wrote:
MichaelM wrote: The brazilian job? :o

I think that they should use convertible MINI S's!

Yeah...they were mostly email alerts from 3 different forums, so I deleted half of them.

A convertible mini? lmao! Id love to see one of those!!! :focl:

As for the email - I would use those, as it could be useful, but i use a few email addresses, and could never be bothered signing into them all :( (Hotmail takes so long to load sometimes, and its one account at a time XD )

TheBeastisWatchin
Dwarf Miner

NO!

Post by TheBeastisWatchin » Sun 15th Apr 2007

THAT GUY CAN NOT PLAY BUTLER!!!!

Butler can not be played by him.(PEROID)I SWAER IF THAT GUY PLAYS BUTER I WIL NOT SEE THIS MOVIE AND I WILL BURN THE ARTIMIS FOWL BOOKS THAT I HAVE(yes i am somewat of a pyro)I SWEAR :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
With a roar, Butler charged the entrence, concentrating all of his considerable might in the triangular point of his shoulder. It was a blow that would have felled a medium sized hippoptamus. And while this door was tested plasma dispersion and moderate phisical resistance, it was ceraintaly not Butler-proof. The metal crumpled like tinfoil
GO BUTLER!!

TheBeastisWatchin
Dwarf Miner

OH WAIT

Post by TheBeastisWatchin » Sun 15th Apr 2007

Crap im srry, i looked at ur pic and had selective seeing for about 3 mins. he he wrong guy =P ya i for that guy to play Butler.

All i saw on ur post

p ppp i c | for him as Butler
p i c |
p i c c cc |
|
|
of Alex Rider |
(who is awsome) |
|
|
|
_________________________|
With a roar, Butler charged the entrence, concentrating all of his considerable might in the triangular point of his shoulder. It was a blow that would have felled a medium sized hippoptamus. And while this door was tested plasma dispersion and moderate phisical resistance, it was ceraintaly not Butler-proof. The metal crumpled like tinfoil
GO BUTLER!!

A.F.Fan
B'wa Kell Lieutenant

Re: Jason!

Post by A.F.Fan » Mon 16th Jul 2007

Jason IS Butler! sorry but u can't argue about that :twisted: :twisted:

Artemis_Yanez
Dwarf Miner

Re: NO!

Post by Artemis_Yanez » Thu 2nd Aug 2007

TheBeastisWatchin wrote:THAT GUY CAN NOT PLAY BUTLER!!!!

Butler can not be played by him.(PEROID)I SWAER IF THAT GUY PLAYS BUTER I WIL NOT SEE THIS MOVIE AND I WILL BURN THE ARTIMIS FOWL BOOKS THAT I HAVE(yes i am somewat of a pyro)I SWEAR :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

What is wrong with Jason?
"Its my father's name" said Artemis Wearily having explained this hundred times "It can either be a girls or boys name, and means the hunter Rather apt don't you think?"

https://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/181/

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 4th Aug 2007

nice.... he needs to b taller. maybe a combo of him and my dad.... if my dad werent so dweeby
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

_Lenore_
Dwarf Thief
Location: Not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Post by _Lenore_ » Sat 4th Aug 2007

Could someone post some pics of him on here? I'm too lazy to look him up... :P
I don't think I've seen him in any movies, though, so I'm not sure if he can act. *shrug*
ImageImageImage
"I have CDO... It's like OCD, only I put the letters in alphabetical order." - my mom

Artemis_Yanez
Dwarf Miner

Post by Artemis_Yanez » Fri 10th Aug 2007

_Lenore_ wrote:Could someone post some pics of him on here? I'm too lazy to look him up... :P
I don't think I've seen him in any movies, though, so I'm not sure if he can act. *shrug*

You mean you have never seen the Transporter?

http://www.theage.com.au/ffximage/2005/09/30/2_transporter_2_050928034121805_wideweb__300x414.jpg

well here is a pic of him.
"Its my father's name" said Artemis Wearily having explained this hundred times "It can either be a girls or boys name, and means the hunter Rather apt don't you think?"

https://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/181/