opal.... where is she now

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?
1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Re: opal.... where is she now

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 11th Aug 2007

lol. well stated. opal deserved all those things. she should be dragged from the back of a van by her thumbs and be ravged by a pack of bloodthirsty dogs/trolls. burn, opal. buuuuuurrrrrnnnnn :microwave: :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :x :x :ninja: :starwars: :starwars: :banghead: :tantrum:
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

fairygirl24
Gnome

Post by fairygirl24 » Sat 11th Aug 2007

and they should shave her head, and use magic to make her really fat and ugly MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :twisted: :twisted: :pop:

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 11th Aug 2007

muahahaha! niiiice :razz:
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

fairygirl24
Gnome

Post by fairygirl24 » Sat 11th Aug 2007

thank you. i'm not always as nice as people think ^_^ LOL

Artemis_Yanez
Dwarf Miner

Post by Artemis_Yanez » Mon 13th Aug 2007

she should be excuted and her soul should be put into the body of a male centuar!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Its my father's name" said Artemis Wearily having explained this hundred times "It can either be a girls or boys name, and means the hunter Rather apt don't you think?"

https://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/181/

fairygirl24
Gnome

Post by fairygirl24 » Mon 13th Aug 2007

hmm that would suck for the centaurs LOL

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Thu 16th Aug 2007

Artemis_Yanez wrote:she should be excuted and her soul should be put into the body of a male centuar!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol that would KILL her!!! i lurve it! :lol:
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Sun 2nd Sep 2007

i think they would cut out part of her brain, she deserves it after what she did to Julius!!!!
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Mon 3rd Sep 2007

o so she would b retarded. but i hope that she will b able to retain memories so that she will still have the taste for revenge and no that she was once smart
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Bang Your Drum
serial addict

Post by Bang Your Drum » Tue 4th Sep 2007

1hollyfan wrote:o so she would b retarded. but i hope that she will b able to retain memories so that she will still have the taste for revenge and no that she was once smart

i made a short fanfic about it (its stored in my PC safe from the world at large) about one of her old boyfriends (to revael his idenity check this spoiler it's Trouble :shock:) coming to see her and finding out that they knifed out part of her brain, then Holly for no appaertant reason comes into the room. . .
Moses Seixas wrote:give bigotry no sanction

REDAER DNIM EHT
Troll

Post by REDAER DNIM EHT » Tue 4th Sep 2007

may I remind you all that yes Opal did kill Julius, but she was a "little" (meaning majorly) crazy.

and of course didn't Artemis try to kill Julius by blowing him up? just because he was unsuccessful...if Artemis can change, maybe opal koboi can.

Personally I doubt that

How "Fowl" Are You?? Try Out My Personality Quiz And Find Out! Simply Click The Link Below:

https://forum.fangathering.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3642

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Thu 6th Sep 2007

i seriously doubt that. artemis has friends and family to influence him, opal is probs locked up in a jail cell somewhere. haha
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Artemis_Yanez
Dwarf Miner

Post by Artemis_Yanez » Fri 7th Sep 2007

it would take a mircale for opal to be more normal, but she has permantley changed herself to a human girl so I am not sure she sill is as powerful.
"Its my father's name" said Artemis Wearily having explained this hundred times "It can either be a girls or boys name, and means the hunter Rather apt don't you think?"

https://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/181/

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 7th Sep 2007

for some reason i want opal to come back. she is just soooo evil. but she doesnt have a reason to come back this time. yanez is right. since now she is a human, she isnt nearly as powerful and with no evil henchman and no means of escape, shes virtually powerless
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Kagoma_Kage
LEP Recruit

Post by Kagoma_Kage » Sat 6th Oct 2007

She's Minerva I think. I've thought that for a while,in fact I think that's the new vinain twist EC spoke of. (I hope.)