Who Will Die In Book 6?

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?
1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Re: Who Will Die In Book 6?

Post by 1hollyfan » Mon 23rd Jul 2007

that would be totally out of question. eoin would never do that! *hisss*
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

Vinyáya rocks
Dwarf Miner
Location: Haven, in the LEP headquarters (just kidding Italy^^)

Post by Vinyáya rocks » Sun 14th Oct 2007

What about Vinyàya? She may have a bigger role in the next book and then die in a fihting...it'd be terrible...I mean, Cudgeon is my fave villain, Julius my fave male chara and Vinyàya my fave female...so i's possible that I-being very lucky-will see her dying... :| :( :cry: :cry: :sick:
"....possibly Vinyàya. She's always had a thing for me, devilshly attractive as I am"
"You're joking, of course."
"I never joke."

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sun 14th Oct 2007

I think Vinyaya has a definite chance of dying. Grub too... and maybe Butler and Juliet. Artemis and Holly don't in my opinion, unless EC is just as kill-happy as JKR. But I don't think so.
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

Meova
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Meova » Wed 17th Oct 2007

I think Holly, Butler and Trouble stand a chance of dying. Holly is Artemis' best friend, and that's exactly the reason why I think she may die. Butler, he has died once before, and he is Artemis' bodyguard, not a job without danger. And Trouble, if he and Holly get involved in a romance, it would be really sad, and also cruel, and that's also the reason why I think that. *I know, no good reasons, but I have a feeling about these 3 names. Not all of them in the book, of course, but at least one of them.*
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Thu 18th Oct 2007

I kinda like the idea of Trouble dying, in a sick, sadistic sorta way. I wish Butler didn't have to die, but he probably will. Maybe Juliet, possibly Grub, Vinyaya plausible, someone definitely. I don;t want holly to die, but it would be a sad, easy way to end the series.
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Meova

Post by Meova » Thu 18th Oct 2007

Sadist! :P But, well, I also kinda like the idea. Hey, what about Minnie? :twisted: *I know it must've been brought up a lot of times, Minerva dying :P *
ImageImageImageImage

MMK
Orion's Misfortune

Post by MMK » Thu 18th Oct 2007

What? Minerva dying? That's startlingly original- nobody's ever thought of that in the history of FG!

Kidding, of course. I don't see a reason for Minerva to die.

I'm still hoping it's Butler who dies, for reasons stated earlier in the topic. And I think Artemis needs to face some consequences of his schemes. As Holly says, she won't always be around to save everybody.

Of course, there's also the possibility Angeline might die, (very slight TTP spoiler)given the plot of book 6. I doubt it, though.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 19th Oct 2007

Yeah, he can't go through all of that and her die. Not a good plot... not that I would know.

I hope Butler dies, in a sadistical sort of way. I would probably cry. :cry:
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Meova

Post by Meova » Fri 19th Oct 2007

But if Angeline dies, he finds out how hard it is to lose someone when you've just tried everything to save that person's life. But it would be kinda sadistic...
ImageImageImageImage

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 19th Oct 2007

I just read a book called Twilight (which I loved). The star character, Bella, is deeply in love with a vampire named Edward. Near the end she almost dies, and I realized that I probably wouldn't have felt nearly as endeared towards the book if she had. I just don't think that killing off someone that on of the characters has worked so hard to save would be as "acceptable" to me.
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Meova

Post by Meova » Sat 20th Oct 2007

Isn't this something like in Harry Potter, when Harry almost dies, even though many people died for him?
ImageImageImageImage

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 20th Oct 2007

Not really. This book is better than HP. :razz:

I hope that not many people die in book 6. That would be horrible! :nope:
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Meova

Post by Meova » Sun 21st Oct 2007

1hollyfan wrote:Not really. This book is better than HP. :razz:

You're so right :P
ImageImageImageImage

Vinyáya rocks
Dwarf Miner
Location: Haven, in the LEP headquarters (just kidding Italy^^)

Post by Vinyáya rocks » Wed 24th Oct 2007

If Trubsy really has a romance with Holly and then dies, it'd be cruel, sadistic, disgusting, nasty and something else I'm not gonna say...I can't stand H/T, but ruining a romance is the worst thing a writer can do. And beside, who's gonna care of Grub if Trubsy dies? Anyway, a voice in my mind says Trub won't die. I think nobody will die. The most likely to die is Vinyàya. If she dies, I'll change my nickname in "Vinyàya still rocks"
"....possibly Vinyàya. She's always had a thing for me, devilshly attractive as I am"
"You're joking, of course."
"I never joke."

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 26th Oct 2007

Actually, I don't think you can change your name.

I hope "Trubsy" won't die, but it would be a big impact on Holly if they really do have a relationship. Who would care for Grub? Well, if Grub was old enough to join the LEP, I think he would be old enough to take care of himself. Heck, maybe even Holly would do it, though she does dislike his pettiness.

Not that I believe that Trouble will die, I'm just playing the devil's advocate.
I'm Normally Paranormal.