Who Should Be New Lep Commander?

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?
veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Re: Who Should Be New Lep Commander?

Post by veelagirl » Tue 24th Jul 2007

funny, but impossible. trouble will be commander.
hello. my name is veelagirl.

marie_svenson,sith
Mud-Man

Post by marie_svenson,sith » Fri 27th Jul 2007

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it'll be trouble. But Mulch or doodah Day would make a good FanFiction.
You know you have issues if you can name every song on an entirely instrumental soundtrack... when it's on shuffle!

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sun 29th Jul 2007

yes it would, wouldnt it? i made a fanfiction story the other day. i might need to write another...
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

Artemis_Yanez
Dwarf Miner

Post by Artemis_Yanez » Wed 1st Aug 2007

How About Trouble's Brother Grub wouldnt that work? wink wink
"Its my father's name" said Artemis Wearily having explained this hundred times "It can either be a girls or boys name, and means the hunter Rather apt don't you think?"

https://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/181/

Silvermist
Dwarf Thief

Post by Silvermist » Wed 1st Aug 2007

i choose trouble or commander vinyáya :stupid: :lol: just kidding
Joshua 1:9
Hello people of the internet! You may call me Baylee if you wish, I'm a small town girl living in a lonely world, I do not take trains anywhere since new orleans terrain does not allow that (it will get swallowed up by the marsh land or get flooded, like my car did D:<

Meet my Husband <3
Ok I think I'm done here...

Arty's lil girl
Dwarf Miner
Location: Waiting 4 the vampires, child prodigies, winged creatures, people cursed 2 becum animals,and wizards

Post by Arty's lil girl » Wed 1st Aug 2007

I think that Holly, Foaly< or maybe even Artemis should be commander

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 3rd Aug 2007

holly is part of section 8. shes too wrapped up in demon matters to care about the LEP anymore. and foaly isnt very... commander-y. he's the technical genius for section 8. he didnt like working for the LEP. i dont think taht normal fairies would b a big fan of having a HUMAN for a LEP commander, whether or not he saved the lower elements... 3, 4, no, 5 times. good points tho. it doesnt HAVE to bet trouble, even tho he is the most likely candidate
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

_Lenore_
Dwarf Thief
Location: Not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Post by _Lenore_ » Fri 3rd Aug 2007

Yeah! Trouble would make an AWESOME commander!

That would be funny if Grub got the job, though. :lol:
ImageImageImage
"I have CDO... It's like OCD, only I put the letters in alphabetical order." - my mom

Artemis_Yanez
Dwarf Miner

Post by Artemis_Yanez » Fri 3rd Aug 2007

Could you imagine what grub would do in case of emergency. He might stand up and surprise everybody. But then again trouble does seem to be the better fit. After all he acts more like root and Grub like Foaly.
"Its my father's name" said Artemis Wearily having explained this hundred times "It can either be a girls or boys name, and means the hunter Rather apt don't you think?"

https://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/181/

Silvermist
Dwarf Thief

Post by Silvermist » Fri 3rd Aug 2007

i think trouble as long as he stays AWAY FROM HOLLY :ninja: OR ELSE :bringiton:

HOLLY AND ARTY 4 EVA
Joshua 1:9
Hello people of the internet! You may call me Baylee if you wish, I'm a small town girl living in a lonely world, I do not take trains anywhere since new orleans terrain does not allow that (it will get swallowed up by the marsh land or get flooded, like my car did D:<

Meet my Husband <3
Ok I think I'm done here...

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 4th Aug 2007

lol. im a H/T shipper myself... dont kill me!
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Modest-Genius
Troll

Post by Modest-Genius » Mon 6th Aug 2007

Well it's interesting really. What I really hope is that Colfer doesn't just ignore the subject and just talk about Section 8 or what ever. So let me do the run down.

Major Kelp Trouble - If he were to become commander it would just be a thing of connivance in my opinion. Yes he’s a high ranking member of the LEP and it was written that he was second in command. But with the existence of the new rank Major in the sixth book what I think we are now supposed to take it to mean was that Trouble was the best captain. After all, above Trouble there must have been a couple of Majors probably Ark Sool and a few unnamed others. I always forget what was Brian Cudgeon again? Even so I still think he is too young to be commander and it’s too early for him to be promoted; he’s only been a Major for three years, for a fairy that’s only like a week!

Captain Holly Short – The fans of Holly who desperately want her to be commander, come on lets face facts. She is way too young, she isn’t even a major, she’s locked up in Section 8, she was hesitant about becoming a Major, and Commanders get even less missions to the surface I would guess. Forget about Holly becoming commander, which would be like Harry Potter becoming Minister for Magic at the age of seventeen.

Artemis Fowl – Artemis is not a battle planner or anything like that. Plus I’m not sure that the general fairy public would be too happy about having a human as their commander, this one is just not going to happen either.

New Character - Well this would be my second guess. The reason why it’s not my first is that I just don’t think it’s a good technique to add new characters in the final book of a series. Still because there is no recurring enemy is looks like we’re going to have new one of those so who knows.

Commander of Section 8 Vinyáya – Well this is my guess for commander. Vinyáya has always been pro Root which would only lead to good things with the Artemis Fowl fans. She’s about the same age as Root from what we can guess; she has experience both in the field and as Commander. The only thing that’s in the way really is her being Commander of Section 8. My guess is that Section 8 might be shut down, after all the Demons are back in haven so what is the point of Section 8?

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 11th Aug 2007

ahhh. u think about this, dont u? i agree that there would b no point for section eight now, but maybe they are focusing on relocating demons and integrating them? definately no arty, or holly for that matter, but trubs is still my numero uno.
I'm Normally Paranormal.

nutrino
Dwarf Thief

Post by nutrino » Wed 10th Oct 2007

trouble should be. oh and holly and him arent going to get it on so pleez give it a rest
Hello again.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Wed 10th Oct 2007

You don't know that. Actually, EC stated that there was going to be a H/T relationship.

Everyone is saying "he's too young/impulsive." Do we actually know how old he is? Or how long he has been in the LEP? And Commander Root praised him, saying that he was what the LEP needed. So putting all clues together, I think that Toouble will be Commander. Unless you show me where EC says that Trouble WON'T, then that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
I'm Normally Paranormal.