Artemis's Girl: Who?

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?
spritegirl15
Mud-Man

Re: Artemis's Girl: Who?

Post by spritegirl15 » Mon 23rd Aug 2010

Holly!!! It needs to be Holly!!!! Artemis still has only talked to Minerva a couple of times, and as cool as Juliet is she's still seven years older than him! Holly and Arty are meant for each other!!! :D
:woot:
- spritegirl15
Dance like nobody's watching.
Dare to be different.
Never be normal.
Always be awesome.

Team Artemis! Yay!

artymon
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by artymon » Thu 2nd Sep 2010

Lol, so Juliet who is seven years older than him is too old but Holly who is seven decades older than him is not, eh? :)

I agree though. In Atlantis, when Orion made a comment about her having feelings for him, she brushed it aside to comment on something else he had said, about being innocent. And the basic plot itself, an elf trying to reunite with his HUMAN wife, nods the possibility of other cross species relationships. And the fact that Angeline knows about Artemis's fairy history opens a door for them.

But if Holly and Artemis don't get together, then Juliet and Arts would do ok. In AF one Juliet calls Artemis "Arty" and he doesn't mind, Butler even suspects in AFIII Artemis is "fond" of Juliet. But I'd much prefer Artemis and Holly.

return of 1 min go
Dwarf Thief
Location: Crying at the poor onions that are being chopped to pieces.

Post by return of 1 min go » Sun 26th Sep 2010

i think arty should meet a new chartter and end up with her. none of the girls at the moment work 100%
Image Image & thx mira :Dthx fs
and thx to any1 els who makes me a pic :)
dwnn,jlh, silv and 1 beet teh cout to 50 befor a mod post game
i and mira got to 45.
my fg sis if JO & Mira :D! fg twin fs :P! and my cosion is haven!! we all rock :D!
9.5941% - Geekish Tendencies
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7798 my art viwe NOW!
p.s i hop[e this siggy isent too big :?

spritegirl15
Mud-Man

Post by spritegirl15 » Mon 4th Oct 2010

That would be cool, and yeah, none of the characters at the moment work too well. =P

Although I still say Artemis/Holly is cute. :D
- spritegirl15
Dance like nobody's watching.
Dare to be different.
Never be normal.
Always be awesome.

Team Artemis! Yay!

return of 1 min go
Dwarf Thief
Location: Crying at the poor onions that are being chopped to pieces.

Post by return of 1 min go » Fri 8th Oct 2010

i relly think that would go bad because:
1. she way older then him
2. she sa differnt spisecs to him, even if he is a hybred still very different
3 he would die way befor her unless holly has a tragic accident
4 arty has his place abose ground and holly has her place bellow ground so they would hardly meet
5. i dont think artys perent would approve of him having a elf for a gf, and i dont think if he dident tell them, i dont think they would like him being singel.

not to rain on your paried or anything :?
Image Image & thx mira :Dthx fs
and thx to any1 els who makes me a pic :)
dwnn,jlh, silv and 1 beet teh cout to 50 befor a mod post game
i and mira got to 45.
my fg sis if JO & Mira :D! fg twin fs :P! and my cosion is haven!! we all rock :D!
9.5941% - Geekish Tendencies
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=7798 my art viwe NOW!
p.s i hop[e this siggy isent too big :?

theramagic
Troll
Location: I am NOT in my secret lair plotting to take over the universe! why would I be doing that...

Post by theramagic » Tue 9th Nov 2010

I think Af could make a relationship with Holly work b/c he is a genius!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM ARTEMIS!
“There is a theory which states that if ever for any reason anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”
-Douglas Adams

CaptainMiraKelp
LEPrecon Officer

Post by CaptainMiraKelp » Thu 11th Nov 2010

NO! Have you even THOUGHT about this? Minerva/Artemis FTW!
To solve a mystery, you sometimes need to take risks.

theramagic
Troll
Location: I am NOT in my secret lair plotting to take over the universe! why would I be doing that...

Post by theramagic » Thu 11th Nov 2010

Artemis has only ever talked to Minerva a couple of times!
TEAM ARTEMIS!
“There is a theory which states that if ever for any reason anyone discovers what exactly the Universe is for and why it is here it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another that states that this has already happened.”
-Douglas Adams

ninjaspartan
Goblin

Post by ninjaspartan » Thu 25th Nov 2010

My justification of A/H to every problem presented is the following logic!:

Problems:

1. Artemis and Holly are different species.

2. Holly is waaaaay older then Artemis.

3. Holly is supposedly a fully grown elf while Artemis is considered still adolescent for his species.

4. Holly might not harbor the same feelings towards Artemis.

5. Holly would live longer then Artemis.

6. Parents might not approve.

7. They live in different places.

8. Holly is shorter then Artemis. A lot shorter.

Solutions:

1. They are both intelligent life forms, both with the biological structure of a homosapien, reproductive organs, hormones, body structure, etc. It's not like Holly has a beak for a mouth and tentacles for arms and legs. They are biologically compatible. IT'S A GIVEN.

2. Hint, hint. Has anyone ever mentioned how old Holly is in fairy years? *wink* Think about it. She's around 80 years, no? Say, one fairy year, or one elf year is five human years. 80/5=16. As far age goes, Holly could be 16 years old in fairy years, making her a teenager like Artemis in that same aspect.
In human years, yeah, way older, but come on, fairies live so much longer then humans it's not logical to determine fairy maturity in human years. Since 80 years is still youthful for fairies, Holly's 80 years is on par or at least close to Arty's 15 years (16 in a book or two, if there is more books then eight). AGE PROBLEM SOLVED.

3. Arty is considered adolescent, but come on. He's not your normal human. He matured (in some ways) to adult standards, so he might as well be a fully grown adult for his species as well. Also, considering that they are different species, standards tend to blur out of focus since they're already worlds different from each other. So other superficial reasons such as who is fully grown or what age they are are small compared to those kinds of differences. MATURITY IS NO OBJECT.

4. This is not yet confirmed. Before, in TTP, reverting to her adolescents, her feelings were uncontrollable. In the present, as the professional she is, she can mask her feelings with ease. So they could obviously be feelings toward Artemis, but she may just not want to express them. HOLLY, YOU TEASE.

5. How many married couples do we know that die together now a days? Seriously. One of the love birds will definitely live longer then the other no matter what, whether it's by a couple years or by a hundred. Besides, Artemis might still have magic left to extend his life. Anyways, it's actually a reason for Holly to love him even more, since he won't be around for very long. Romance is always the best if there's difficulty behind it. LONG LIVE FORBIDDEN LOVE.

6. Come on. Ms. Fowl? Angeline? The naturist? Mrs. I Wanna Save the World? NOT approve of an elfen girlfriend? I think she would be ecstatic. ANGELINE IS PART ELF.

7. I think Holly visits quite a lot. Location ain't a thang to love. CLASSIC LOVE DR.

8. Well, Arty just needs to bend over for a kiss. Or pick her up. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSES, COLFER.

theramagic
Troll

Post by theramagic » Fri 3rd Dec 2010

Those are awesome reasons! They completly prove without a doubt that Arty's girl is Holly.
TEAM ARTEMIS!
-Douglas Adams

Josephine Fowl
Centaur Genius

Post by Josephine Fowl » Fri 3rd Dec 2010

Iagree! :D Sis, you're voted down :)
You and me, let's marry in the space station

ninjaspartan
Goblin

Post by ninjaspartan » Fri 3rd Dec 2010

Yeah, they're nice, but it's not like some of them haven't been said already, so it wouldn't comfort those enough who really, REALLY don't like the pairing for them to tolerate it. And some of them are "so what?" reasons, so...
Then again, it is pretty ridiculous how perfect some picky people want their love interest compatibility to be. It's totally unrealistic to have a perfect girlfriend for someone, and personally, no offense A/M fans, that's how a view all A/M fans in general.

CaptainShort
Gnome

Post by CaptainShort » Tue 28th Dec 2010

These are the Artemis Fowl books, not Twilight, so I would prefer it if Colfer didn't add too much mushy romance to them... but if he did, I wouldn't mind Artemis/Holly or Artemis/Minerva. I feel the chemistry between A/H but I think A/M have a lot in common :)

ashyartemispotozuko
Troll

Post by ashyartemispotozuko » Thu 30th Dec 2010

yes, artemis and minerva seem "compatible". but think about it. has artemis ever done anything the easy way? and also, minerva: smart, sophisticated, ridiculous sense of humor just like artemis. but did you think about the fact that minerva and artemis are too alike to ever be a match? they'd always be competing with one another to see who's more intelligent or knows more on a single subject. they wouldn't be able to cooperate on anything!

but holly? loving. morals. always a fight. holly and artemis know where they stand with each other. artemis is the mental one (literally :)) and holly is the physical one. artemis and holly have known each other for a long time. they've gotten near nude together, they've kissed, they've traveled in time together, fought, and had countless adventures. they even switched an eyeball for jeesh sakes!!! so all i'm saying is... TEAM HOLLY ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU SARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

check out my AF video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVLWGWizo4w

And also check out my AF Fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8468806/1/The-Sacrifice

Artemis' Angel
Mud-Man

Post by Artemis' Angel » Thu 30th Dec 2010

artemis belongs with mee!!!
but i like him with Holly to. i think theyre cute together :)
thx so much partyonsoccerfan for telling me how 2 put pics here :D
I <3 ARTEMIS!!!!!!!!!!
u cant catch me im the gingerbread man!!!