Julious And Holly

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?
veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Re: Julious And Holly

Post by veelagirl » Sat 21st Jul 2007

i felt sad when it said 'artemis turned away, leaving holly to die on the floor. which she did.' it made me feel empty....sniffle.... :(
hello. my name is veelagirl.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 21st Jul 2007

that would b bad if holly died *hisss*
Proud Member of the Loveless Fangirls!
And of the Loving Fangirls!
I'm Normally Paranormal.
A Co-Founder of the Insane Club.
*pant* I'm also part of the Anime Lover's Club.
And... *cough* the.... Book Club

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Sun 22nd Jul 2007

she wont tho.... i hope...

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sun 22nd Jul 2007

*is quivering vilontly* no... of course not... she wont die....*breathes deeply, calms down* eoin wouldnt kill holly. have u read the new harry potter? JKR kills like 10 people!
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Yes, I am back! I have been super-dee-dooper busy. I just got back from vacation and I said to myself, "As soon as I get back, I am going to start posting on FG again. I miss those guys!" And I did miss you! I loved talking about AF with people who actually care! I might not be posting a lot in the next few days because there's still alot to do around our house, but I swear posts will start rushing in soon." Love you all!!!!

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Mon 23rd Jul 2007

HARRY POTTER 7 SPOILER

more than that! ur forgetting ppl like colin creevey who died at hogwarts during the seige. waaaah... :(

EDIT: This is MMK writing- you cannot spoil things for people here without a spoiler tags. You're lucky I've already read the books veelagirl, or else I'd be furious. Hopefully nobody's read this before I got to it...

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sun 29th Jul 2007

artmis fowl again! i was shocked when both of them died!(julius and holly, not HP characters)
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Artemis_Yanez
Dwarf Miner

Post by Artemis_Yanez » Wed 1st Aug 2007

Julius Root One the funniest Characters,but he was also a good teacher I put myself in the shoes of holly and I felt sad but I knew that she would find a way to get Opal. When Holly "died" I felt my heart skip a beat and then When Artemis saved her, I kinda figured he would find a way to save because even though he wouldnt admit it, he sees her as a very close friend, and he knew that he had to save her.
"Its my father's name" said Artemis Wearily having explained this hundred times "It can either be a girls or boys name, and means the hunter Rather apt don't you think?"

https://www.dialbforblog.com/archives/181/

Arty's lil girl
Dwarf Miner
Location: Waiting 4 the vampires, child prodigies, winged creatures, people cursed 2 becum animals,and wizards

Post by Arty's lil girl » Wed 1st Aug 2007

yeah I blubbered like a baby :cry:. I can't wait to find out Opal's fate. Die Opal die :microwave:!!!!!!!

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 3rd Aug 2007

i would like opal to die. its just killing off a unnessisary character :party: :jump:
I'm Normally Paranormal.

_Lenore_
Dwarf Thief
Location: Not the end of the world, but you can see it from here.

Post by _Lenore_ » Fri 3rd Aug 2007

Grrrrrrr, I was SO mad at Opal when she killed Julius! I was just like... :cry: :evil: (Didn't really cry, though.)
Not for Holly's "death", though, I was like: :shock: Then I just thought, She's not dead, she's not dead, she's not dead... Then it turned out she wasn't. Yaaay! :D

But I cried SO many times during Harry Potter and the DH! I cried a lot when [Fred died], that was sooo sad! I didn't think that a Weasley could die, much less Fred!*sobs uncontrollably*
ImageImageImage
"I have CDO... It's like OCD, only I put the letters in alphabetical order." - my mom

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Sat 4th Aug 2007

yes, i was totally shocked when that happened, and mad eye.
Last edited by MMK on Fri 10th Aug 2007, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: To fix the spoiler tag, which wasn't working
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Cabaline
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Cabaline » Thu 18th Oct 2007

If eoin does decide to kill holly(NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :evil:) I think that the death of root was vital. Eoin probably wants holly to feel alone make it so artemis is her only friend. If artemis is hollys only friend then I bet she would do anything to save him in danger even if it means risking her own life. If you catch my drift.

1hollyfan
Centaur Genius

Post by 1hollyfan » Fri 19th Oct 2007

If Artemis really fools Holly like the interveiw with Matt said, Holly might actually kill him or herself. Just kidding. Holly has too much pride to let something like that end her life.
I'm Normally Paranormal.

Meova
Fangathering Fever patient

Post by Meova » Fri 19th Oct 2007

She has too much pride for that, yep. And she wouldn't do that to Artemis too. Or at least not before he really suffered like she did then. :twisted:
ImageImageImageImage
My LiveJournal. Spread the word! ;)
Darvit, 1holly, and also our beloved /b/, we'll never forget you!
AugNo Winner of 2009! :awesome:
1/4/10. Watch it. It'll be huge.

veelagirl
Centaur Genius

Post by veelagirl » Wed 31st Oct 2007

now thats a bit evil. i thought they were best friends. besides, he has one of her eyes now. i dont think he should. it spoils his appearance and makes him look like a manx cat.