Julious And Holly

What do you think will happen in the next installment of the Fowl series?
LollipopHolly
LEPretrieval Team Member
Location: In the 8th Dimension, where I rule. Where else SHOULD I be?

Re: Julious And Holly

Post by LollipopHolly » Thu 12th Feb 2009

I don't know I think the insane-ness added character to her, I was thinking she's totally nuts when in the end of TTP she was flying after the Cessna plane Artemis was in. And yes, when Artemis let Holly say goodbye to Root that was really sweet. But really what does Artemis think he would get after blackmailing Holly? Another kiss?? But really that shows how much he's changed that part right there when he lets her say goodbye.

ArtemisFowlfan96
LEP Recruit

Re: Julious And Holly

Post by ArtemisFowlfan96 » Thu 12th Feb 2009

lol well, I dont think u can get that much more insane than Opal... but, anyways, holly is the second main character, and it could continue without her, but it wouldnt be as good.
The world is a strange place....

Dr. Spencer Reid, played by Matthew Gray Gubler, on Criminal Minds, is the most amazing guy in the world. And HE'S ALL MINE!!!

The rain smells... interesting. It's... intoxicating. I can't stop... sniffing it. Don't worry... if I get... high....

"Do you think it's possible to feel homesick, even when you're at home?"
---Julie from Saturday's Warrior

Love hurts like a sharp arrow--why else would everyone draw an arrow through their hearts? But going without it hurts even more.

"I do my thing and you do your thing; you are you and I am I; but if in the end we end up together, it's beautiful."
---Topanga from Boy Meets World