Life is an Asylum, and we are the Patients

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
FoxehShadeh
Mud-Man

Life is an Asylum, and we are the Patients

Post by FoxehShadeh » Fri 3rd Jan 2014

{This is for all you FGers who like to be a bit crazy. Just be yourself, make your own story, and have fun!}

Shady sat in his room in the gargantuan house, doing nothing but laying in be and listening to music. His fluffy tail flicked from time to time, but he was mostly still. Everyone else in the house was oddly quiet, or maybe his music was too loud. He was one of the people who wasn't constantly bouncing off the walls, though he had his moments...
BUCKETS! EEEWWWW!
I need an adult.
My Steam! Friend me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MortalKarkat/
I belong to the blank generation!

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Re: Life is an Asylum, and we are the Patients

Post by slepyoneshot » Tue 7th Jan 2014

Finn sat in the room next to shady, happy at the tv they gave him for taking the warden hostage. he then proceeded to run to the wall. "what was that wall?!?! you got a problem with me? DO YOU!?" Finn yelled at the wall and threw a shoe at it "You suck wall, stop bullying me!" he said and started crying really weirdly, he ran up to the window at the door "he wants to torture me!" he yelled "help me! wait... what did you say wall?!" he said and turned around "THATS IT!" Finn screamed and ran towards the wall, only proceeding to knock himself down. "Take this! and that! and this! and that! and this!" he yelled, punching the wall repeatedly
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

FoxehShadeh
Mud-Man

Post by FoxehShadeh » Wed 22nd Jan 2014

And then you had patients like Finn. Oh Jegus, he loved Finn like a little brother, but the kid was nuts, though Shady shouldn't be one to talk. He looked over at the human. "Did you forget your medication." Shady did it all the time, though he didn't need them, mostly.
BUCKETS! EEEWWWW!
I need an adult.
My Steam! Friend me!: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MortalKarkat/
I belong to the blank generation!

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Sun 26th Jan 2014

"well the guy who gave it to me suddenly... laid down and... died, i had nothing to do with it of course, so i didn't want to eat my medication because the dead guy touched it, so i stabbed myself in the hand and licked it, then laid down and took a long nap because i was tired... and losing blood. So soon after that i woke up and i punched the guy who was looking at me to see if i was dead because he scared me, then i just walked back here, and took another long nap, then stabbed the door and the people got mad at me and put me in solitary confinement for 5 hours, which then i went back and yelled at the door for telling on me, he didn't say sorry though, and then i walked through the door, and sat down and screamed at it some more, which all happened in two hours!" Finn said, knowing he stayed in solitary confinement for 5 but it was 2 hours nonetheless "oh and if you see a guy who's dead, tell people it wasn't me, because it wasn't... it really wasn't, the boogyman got to him" he said "so no, i don't think i did take my meds" Finn said and kicked the door "I THOUGHT YOU WERE NICE ONCE DOOR!" Finn yelled at the door, and started ranting on about how Deadpool was the best marvel superhero/villian ever
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there