Cat University of Magic and Potions

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Re: Cat University of Magic and Potions

Post by Felina » Sun 27th Oct 2013

"Goodnight~ And no pulling tails when I'm asleep" Ni warned.

Tom yawned and went in his bed.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Post by shaadia cader » Wed 30th Oct 2013

Sagittarius yawned and stretched. Then he poked the cushion and curled up to sleep with his cape over his eyes.
He dreamt about cookies.

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.

Arbiterheresy
Mud-Man
Location: Chilling at a front row seat watching the world be destroyed

Post by Arbiterheresy » Sat 16th Nov 2013

(Hey this is Finn and I haven't been here for a while so I forgot my password and made a different account, oh and if you want proof... Weeeelll BUTTER!!!)

Finn got out from under the bed and realized he had been under there for a really... REALLY. Long time " yay! I haven't even ate!" Finn said and fell asleep again, but this time on the floor in the open
I am Finn/Slepyoneshot, but it has been half a year and i forgot my password and made a new account

We just got a new car! i like to call it, the warthog

i think it looks like a puma

what like the shoe company?

no like a lion... a big cat of some kind

what you mean like a puma?

Arbiter

shaadia cader
Gnome
Location: The Kingdom of Weird. If you can't find me there, simply check Sri Lanka.

Post by shaadia cader » Tue 19th Nov 2013

Sagittarius woke up to an odd smell.
"Again!"he exclaimed, then rolld off yhe bed and headed for the bathroom.

(okay that was kinda sick but im out of ideas:) )

--Shaadia Cader, Princess of weird, Commander of Boncus, leading General in the Anti- punctuation mark army and Heir to the Throne of Insanity.

I am the (not so) lovely Princess of Eternal Weird, I'm (not so) graceful and (not at all) feminine, and I (never) wear ball gowns. My favorite color is (SO NOT)pink and I (well this one's true at least) love cats.

Arbiterheresy
Mud-Man

Post by Arbiterheresy » Tue 19th Nov 2013

finn woke up again and walked around the room. "hello!" jared said (jared is a voice in his head now) "hello jared' Finn said "whats that smell?" he asked "i dont know..." finn replied
I am Finn/Slepyoneshot, but it has been half a year and i forgot my password and made a new account

Arbiter

shaadia cader
Gnome

Post by shaadia cader » Sat 23rd Nov 2013

Sagittarius saw Finn talking to himself and hid behind the sink, hoping he wouldn't get caught.

Arbiterheresy
Mud-Man

Post by Arbiterheresy » Sun 24th Nov 2013

Finn walked over to Solinius and took out a syringe. he took some of his blood and walked over to his bed, he grabbed a weird machine out and started mixing the blood with other things. "aha! now this will help my magic if i just..." Finn poured some on his paws and rubbed them together, he started a spell... but then it blew up in his face "WHY!?" he yelled, all of his tests ended up like this

Arbiter

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Sun 24th Nov 2013

The sun came up and a ray of sunlight came through the window, shining on the cats in room B. Siwah yawned and rolled over, waking up. She needed a moment to realize where she was, before smiling. She looked forward to her first classes.

CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Post by CloverKitty » Mon 25th Nov 2013

River cracked an eyelid and looked around the half lit room. She yawned and stretched, sliding off the bed and groggily headed for the bathroom. After drinking a glass of water she was off to the Meal hall for some much needed breakfast.

shaadia cader
Gnome

Post by shaadia cader » Mon 25th Nov 2013

When Sagittarius woke up, he found himself behind the bathroom sink.
"Maybe I was sleepwalking?" he scratched his head.

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Tue 26th Nov 2013

Tomi woke up in time and cleaned his fur. Then he put on his cape and hat and headed for the Meal hall.

Ni continued to snore in her bed, not bothering to wake up.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

shaadia cader
Gnome

Post by shaadia cader » Mon 2nd Dec 2013

Sagittarius yawned. He thought it would be fun playing a prank on Salty or Finn, but his stomach growled and he thought it was a better idea to just go get something to eat.

BLoemetje
LEP Recruit

Post by BLoemetje » Mon 2nd Dec 2013

Siwah wondered if her roommate would wake up soon. However, she didn't want to take the risk of getting late. It was her second day and she wanted to have enough time to find the Meal Hall. It shouldn't be too hard though, since all cats were probably going there.
She quickly brushed her fur and decided to head to the Great Hall for breakfast.

shaadia cader
Gnome

Post by shaadia cader » Sat 14th Dec 2013

Sagittarius was amazed at the sheer size of the Meal Hall. As the lingering aroma of fried chicken and lobster activated his salivary glands, he could only think of one word.

AWESOME.