My Little Pony: Flightless

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Re: My Little Pony: Flightless

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Sun 24th Mar 2013

Shade stared at the moon, entranced, and, almost without knowing it, he sang a lullaby from his youth. His voice was soft and sweet, but it carried on the wind, and it seemed to spread all across Ponyville. The lyrics were in a different language, probably one from northeast Equestria. Even though nopony understood the lyrics, they all understood the emotion. Melancholy, yet hopeful.
You say loving a fictional character is senseless...
I say it's the truest love there is.

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Tue 26th Mar 2013

Jordan woke from his dream a few seconds later and looked at the nurse "hey guys check out my new camera" Jordan said, pulled out a gun and shot it at the window "oh wait thiis isnt the camera"
do you not like me? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like butter? doesnt matter you dont know how awesome it is

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Tue 26th Mar 2013

Gouts of red burst from Shade's chest as he was hit by the bullet. He fell in a broken, bloody heap to the ground, not moving, not making a sound.

CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Post by CloverKitty » Tue 26th Mar 2013

Lightning closed the door behind her and slowly made her way up the stairs. With a sigh of relief she fell into her bed at nearly 12:45. Just as she was falling asleep a shot rang out in the distance. Her eyes flew open, What was that?! ...Eh, probably just a dream...

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Tue 26th Mar 2013

(wait did i just kill shade?)

do you not like the fact that i am a big gamer? doesnt matter, i face a lot more than you in real life

do you not like anything about me? you only think im a kid who likes to annoy everyone i see, i have ADHD, dont blame me for my gift from god, ADHD lets me be happy in real life even though im hated there

xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Fri 29th Mar 2013

Shade lay gasping in a pool of blood.

Solinium Pulse
Troll

Post by Solinium Pulse » Sat 30th Mar 2013

The Ops Booth, Haven City

"That was the WORST STORY EVER," yelled Foaly, whinnying in annoyance. "Why did Jordan kill Shade? With a gun?! Honestly, they're PONIES!"

Foaly huffed and puffed, getting worked up.

"Well, I thought it was a good idea," said Mulch, crossing his arms. "Jordan goes on a murderous rampage and kills everyone. End of story."

No. 1 looked digusted. "What kind of a brony are you???" he shouted.

Mulch raised his palms in defense. 'Hey, humans do the whole 'murderous rampage' thing with everything, even ponies. Hasn't anyone read 'Cupcakes'?!"

Foaly shook his head. 'C'mon guys, we can do better. In fact, I have a story that can beat everybody else's stories. It's called, 'The Sacred Horn'..."

And with that, Foaly started his story...(New story, same charries!)
********************************************************************************************************

It was a bright day in Ponyville, and everything was absolutely peaceful. In the house in the northern part of Ponyville, Avian Moon was fast asleep in bed, only to be awoken by a big crash.

"Uh..Who' 'sa..?" mumbled Avian, walking to his window.

In the distance, Avian could see his best friend Shade crashing about.

"Shade! Could'ya keep it down? I'm trying to sleep!" yelled Avian.

"Sorry Av! Just trying to warm-up..."replied Shade.

"Warm-up? For what?"

"I just decided that it was time for me to excersize, that's all..."

"Well still, can you keep the noise to a minimum?" shouted Avian.

"I'll try..." said Shade, then purposely crashed into a bunch of crates.

"Ouch..."

Avian clopped back to bed, tired and irritated. All he needed was a few more hours of sleep before his----

RING-RING-RING-RING-RING-RING-RING-RING-RING-RING-RING-RING-!!!!!!!

...Alarm went off.

(The old one got depressing, so I decided to start a new one. Sorry about the inconvience, next time we'll take a vote...)
Sol²√\√\√\√\_______

xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Sun 31st Mar 2013

Shade flapped outside his window. "Y'aint getting sleep if I'm around!" He said, chuckling.

CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Post by CloverKitty » Mon 1st Apr 2013

Lightning lay on her roof, face buried in the cloud. She heard a crash from across the street and saw Shade talking to Avian. She put her head back down, too lazy to see what the ruckus was.

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Tue 2nd Apr 2013

Jordan flew around "I HAVE WINGS!!! FINALLY, that other story didn't let me have wings, BUT NOW I DO!!!" Jordan said and flew into a wall "ouch"

CloverKitty
LEP Recruit

Post by CloverKitty » Wed 3rd Apr 2013

More crashing echoed around the neighborhood. Lightning groaned and covered her ears with her hooves, but it didn't help. She sighed and got up, stretching looked over to see Jordan was now flying about, running into things head on. Once she was satisfied with her stretches, she flew across the street and hovered net to Jordan,"Whadda ya mean 'story'?"

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Tue 9th Apr 2013

"nothing, its not like i'm i two worlds at the same time with a paradox of time and space allowing me to... forget what i just said" Jordan replied

xx-Jelly-Fox-xx
Troll

Post by xx-Jelly-Fox-xx » Sun 21st Apr 2013

{Imma close this and start a new RP.}

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Mon 22nd Apr 2013

"Hey what's that?" Jordan asked pointing to a large missile. "Oh wait... WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" Jordan screamed and started killing people
-----------------------
"And that's how it should have ended" mulch said, the others giving him dirty looks "if Finn were here he would have killed you" Foaly said as the door burst open "MULCH!!" Finn screamed and tackled him "BY THE POWER OF BUTTER DIE!!!" Finn said as he got a golden knife and stabbed mulch in the throat. "My work here is done" Finn said as they looked at him in awe. "You just... Killed him..." No.1 said. "Yes I did" Finn replied and walked out, high fiving mulch "they fell for it!" Mulch whispered "no dip Sherlock" Finn said. "Wanna get some curry?" Mulch asked "nah, I'll come, but i have butter." Finn said and gnawed on gold. "Why is it always stale?" Finn asked

slepyoneshot
Dwarf Miner

Post by slepyoneshot » Mon 22nd Apr 2013

Oops had to edit double post accidentally