FG Towers

Take a step out of your everyday life and become whoever you want to be! In this forum users can start and join roleplays. Have fun!
world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Re: FG Towers

Post by world is quiet here » Sat 8th Sep 2012

Worldy stared back and pokes Kitty. "Well... we're gonna try and stop spam..." Silence. Worldy for something to say, what the heck, man?!

Felina
LEP Commander
Location: I fell off a pier once. The Kirkwall harbour is really deep.

Post by Felina » Sat 8th Sep 2012

Kitty raised an eyebrow. Sloooowly. And she was still standing on one hand. "Stop spam? OK, sounds cool..." she said and walked away, walking on her hands, to get her kendo sword.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

♫☂♫ ~Let's go dancing and singing in the rain~ ♫☂♫
Image Image

sunshine, lollipops, and rainbows... Magic
I'm not hiding anything :p except SECRETS...
Shh... SECRET makes a woman, woman

I never understood a reason WHY to be serious??? if weirdness is awesome :D

*~¤~* *-°♣° × °♠° × °♥° × °°-* *~¤~*

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Sat 8th Sep 2012

Affy tapped her bracelets and Cogris came out. "I'll help! I haven't used Cogris in so long!" Spam had never invaded before in her FG life, but she had heard about it and couldn't wait to fight it.
One word: Merlin

rem
Dwarf Miner

Post by rem » Sat 8th Sep 2012

[im going to use these and not (brackets) because i don't know about you but i use brackets for thoughts let me know if you want me to do something diferent]

Rem was hiding a distance away from the group listening to there conversation and thought (there going to fight spam? Are they crazy?) he then saw one of them take out a sword and decided (Might as well watch mabey that horse lead me here for a reason. or at least i think it was a horse. It's not important whats important is they know about spam and how to fight it I need to find out more!)

thanks for the sig Sara

TEAM FOALY!

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sat 8th Sep 2012

(Rem, it might be better for you to use italics, not brackets for thoughts because I find it rather confusing, sorry. Oh and dude you must use good grammar. I don't know if this is aloud, but since rules are rules, I'll kick you out of this RP if ya don't. Please you good grammar. NO excuses. Alright?
Oh and I'll wait for Sky to post something x) just came to say this.)

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Sat 8th Sep 2012

(Let's use robots who drop litter and tins of SPAM for the spammers! :) )
The idea had proved surprisingly sucessful, there was already a small anti-spam group. Skye was surprised, she wasn't sure how to lead a group. "Uh, OK then... Let's go spam-hunting!" she decided. The group set off in the direction of the Random River, where there had been several sightings in the last hour.
Gallifrey - a Doctor Who fanfiction
Hunting the Disappeared - a Fowlock fanfiction

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Sun 9th Sep 2012

(Ok then, if everyone else agrees ;) )
"Yay! Let's go spam hunting!" Said Worldy sarcastically. He ran ahead of Skye to Random River.

JayJay444
Gnome
Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Post by JayJay444 » Mon 10th Sep 2012

Name (please use your username or a shorter name, last name is optional): Jay Personality (like your personality on here would be good): Likes writing, bubbly, funny, can be mysterious
Appearance: straggly brown hair that's almost always knotted, green eyes, skinny jeans and baggy black t-shirt
Age (your age would be good): 13
Likes (filling in space xD): climbing trees, reading, cycling and archery
Bio: Saw a small flock of blue jays when up in a tree hunting, Intrigued she decided to follow them. It landed her at FG towers
Weapons/physical abilities: bow & arrows

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Mon 17th Sep 2012

(Seeing as no-one's posting here at the moment...)
The Random River was as random as ever. There were groups of Fangatherers grouped everywhere around its banks, and a few of the braver [or possibly madder?] ones were actually swimming. What an idyllic scene. Only one thing spoilt it -- the abundance of SPAM cans, banana peels, plastic bags, and other litter. Not to mention the giant, litter-wielding robots. Skye gulped. This was exactly what she hadn't been expecting.

Stars, in your multitudes - scarce to be counted, filling the darkness with order and light! You are the sentinels, silent and sure - keeping watch in the night, keeping watch in the night.

cepele retro petdamìnpasétócó - 'at some point, past!you gets a plant-like thing (that we think is from the future)'

This user will debate you about how important Jean Valjean is (acceptable answer: very), and the distinction between 'antagonist' and 'villain' and how the terms apply to Javert and the Thenardiers.

world is quiet here
Centaur Genius

Post by world is quiet here » Tue 18th Sep 2012

(yeah, not many people have been posting...)
Worldy ran behind Skye. "Man, this is sommat." Worldy said thuggily. "So, you first Skye, after all you are so brave, aren't you? Worldy said cowardly. The spam robot's were making it's way through the river, spamming whatever they could.
(Oh, and guys, since I'm leaving I won't be on here but I should be able to come on here to post, promise me you won't post too fast? ;))

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Tue 18th Sep 2012

"YAAAAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Kitty yelled. She took her katana and with a smile ran in the river. She attacked the closest spam-robot swinging with the katana in its direction. The robot failed in fighting back so it soon ended up cut into pieces. Kitty picked up the pieces and put them all in the TO-BAN bag she always carried with her.
I emit a chaos field which distorts time and space and creates chaos everywhere around me. That's why my room is always a mess. Image

Image Image

JayJay444
Gnome
Location: Fighting demons with Sam, Dean, The Doctor, Sherlock and John. Don't ask.

Post by JayJay444 » Tue 18th Sep 2012

Jay climbed the nearest available tree that she could climb to her and strung her bow. Taking careful aim, she shot a spam bot right in the circuits

Felina
LEP Commander

Post by Felina » Tue 18th Sep 2012

Kitty put her thumbs up. "Nice one!" she said to whoever shot the arrow at the spam robot. She walked to the spam robot and put it in the TO-BAN bag as well.

Image Image

Skyswallow
LEPrecon Officer

Post by Skyswallow » Tue 18th Sep 2012

Skye decided not to fight, instead scaling a tree to look for more spambots. Kitty and the other girl seemed more than capable themselves, and besides she was a pacifist.

AFrules12
LEPrecon Officer

Post by AFrules12 » Wed 19th Sep 2012

Affy joined the fight - water was her speciality after all. She disabled loads of SPAM and hoped someone on shore would collect it up before it reformed.
One word: Merlin